Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who are tired of Internet online jobs Scams like me. At last I got one.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who are tired of Internet online jobs Scams like me. At last I got one.!

Dear Friends,
    Just like you I have also been into net surfing and looking for some lucrative offers to earn some quick money from net.But I found 99.9% of these advert . turned to be a fake or scams or redirecting us to some hwere ultimately loosingour money, time energy etc.
    But this opportunity which I am introducing to you is a genuine one . It s going to make you a business man without any investment.
    Remember I f you want to start a business the most essential thing is theinitial Investment which runs into lakhs .Next the advertisement , and then catching up with your customers. paying your overhead charges, rents., bills, kickbacks to govt depts, etc etc and finally if some thing exist that is going tO be ur profit.
    But here for a one time minimal investment the company makes you into a dealer and all you have to do is understand the total business concept which is very simple and introduce it to two of your best friedns who are also interested in making money like you. Remember dont force anyone into this because this is nota job , it is a busiNess.Onlyy people who can really put someefforts on their own and are self motivated can be successfulin this.You are going to be a team leader of your team and you are going to help your friends build a team of their own. When you start helping them you are going to get benefitted automatically.

Dear Friend I am happy you have comeacross this advert.I was sceptical to join in this .But i thought let me give a one last time attempt and quit from this.That was the best decision of my life.Today my downline is building automatically without any ofmy efforts.I said i will help as many number of people as possible to earn as i am doing today.I know there are tousands out there like me who are being taken for a ride by these scams on net everyday.
    I will alwyas be there to duide you.
    Lets grow together and achieve total finacial independence.
    winning team
    Rajesh

Visit rmpinfotec.biz If u cant understand the concept , Pls email me (rajvcp@hotmail.com)to get more details or to join in htis business .
    Last edited by megrisoft; 11-03-2005, 01:42 PM.
Working...
X