Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share your Feeling on proposal day............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your Feeling on proposal day............

Hello Friends

Please tell us How can your beloved or lover propose to you and what you feel when he/she propose to you ??????????????????? comment fast

I can started with my own experience my lover call me on 8 feb in nyt near about 8 o'clock and he said will you be become my valentine day am shock and after some time there is silent between us then he said again bol de ab aaj k baadh kbhi ni boluga and am laugh and say yaapppppppp ............that day will be very happy moment for me and today 8 year completed of our relationship...................
    Last edited by Shivani salaria; 02-08-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Thanks Shivani for sharing with us your lovely moment. Am waiting when some one propose me and give me a lovely moment in my life............. all the best for your future and god bless you keep it up

Comment

Phoolon per jaise padti barish ki bocchar hai
        Chamakne ko jaise phool bhi tayar hai
        Usi tarah mera dil bhi bekarar hai
        Tu hi bta mein kyun na kahu ke tujhse kitna pyar hai
        Happy Propose Day 2014

Comment

Thank you for sharing me.

Comment

Its a great feeling when we are in love, we feel awesome and everything looks great around us.Though I lost my previous love but I again want to fall in love and want to feel same kind of happiness which I used to feel earlier. So hoping for the best
            Last edited by Guest; 02-08-2014, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I love my girlfriend so much n she loves a lot too....I pray to god bless us for beautiful marriage life..... we are together since last five year ,,,,,,

Comment

When I was in final year and he is in first year of our diploma.He was not in my college.I met him on bus stand and he become just friend of mine.He talked me first time on 9 December 2009.But one day he called me and we were talking.Suddenly he said Ek bat bolu...I Love You.I was surprised and be silent I don't know for how much time I was silent.I said OK and just started to talk about some other things.Next day he said you have not replied me for those words.I said which words so he said those three lovable words then I said I Love You 2.

Today we completed 4 years 2 months of our relationship.Though we can not get married but we will be with each other forever and ever like best friends.Because ladne k lie bhi to koi chahiye na yrrrrr.....wo nhi hoga to kis se ladungi.
                Last edited by Guest; 02-08-2014, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Thank you Kajal for sharing your love story. I will pray that you get married too.

Comment

Thanks Kajal for sharing with us your lovely moment..

Comment

Thanks for sharing your true feeling with us ............but i have no memorable moment like you all...........

Comment

I don't know how could people fall in love.I am very confuse about this love word story. I have many friend they propose me but naaaaaaaaaa i am tell to him "Na hone se hona acha h"so don't think about me that way if you want to think me as you good friend. I think make a good friend not be lover/beloved.
                        Last edited by Sonam rajput; 02-08-2014, 11:20 AM.

Comment

I am also very confuse about love. It is very hard to believe who's true and fake. Becuase in present nobody says truth they always try to impress some one.

Comment

I agree with you jyoti..............love very confuse word and today youngster make it fashion like that i have 2 boy friend, i have 1 girlfriend but her friend and me just friend............. what rabbis if you have some one special then why you talk other one in same way..................

Comment

Well sonam it's your bad luck if you don't fall in love till now because love is really a very natural and good feeling when you love some one then life become very happy it's true some time in life meet up and down condition but if your partner with you then nothing is matter.

Am seven stander when am fall in love. I don't know how's is done but i like to talk with him to all day he is 3 year Senior of me and one day he give me a letter and propose to me and that time i don't know how's am reply i also write a letter in same copy of him just modify some thing.After that life goes as usual we don't meet to each other just see and give a smile and some time he call on my house number. And can you all believe that after that we talk each other but don't say the 3 word after seven year he say me i love you and now we are husband wife. He is my first and last love.........and happy with him...........
                              I Love this Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X