Modi Will Interact Live With Students Across The Nation on Teachers' Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modi Will Interact Live With Students Across The Nation on Teachers' Day

Today PM Narendra Modi will interact live with millions of young students and teachers across the nation on the occasion of Teachers' Day. He will encourage them to think critically about broader issues concerning the nation.

"Teaching is not just another profession. It is a divine responsibility to guide and enlighten," PM Narendra Modi has said in an email message on Teachers' Day.

During Highlighting the importance of a teacher in student's life Modi says, "The influences and experiences you share with your students will remain with them for a lifetime. You are also laying the foundation and the building blocks of the society. This is a responsibility of great significance because on this depends how our present and future generations will thrive."

Today PM Modi will address students from 3pm to 4.45pm through satellite link and live telecast on Doordarshan and the human resource development ministry website. He will address about 1,000 students from various Delhi schools at the Manekshaw Auditorium.

Modi will also interact — through satellite link — with students at National Information Centres in Leh, Port Blair, Silchar (Assam), Imphal, Bhuj (Gujarat), Dantewada (Chhattisgarh) and Thiruvannamalai (Tamil Nadu)

PM modi will also take questions from some students across the country through video-conferencing.

Teachers' Day is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of educationist and scholar Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the first vice president and the second president of India.

The interaction, which will start from 3:00 pm and continue till 4:45 pm, can be watched on the links given below:

DD News is India’s 24x7 news channel from the stable of the country’s Public Service Broadcaster, Prasar Bharati. It has the distinction of being India’s only terrestrial cum satellite News Channel. Launched in 2003, DD News has made a name for delivering balanced, fair, and accurate news.

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DDNational Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DoordarshanNational Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ddnational Follow us on Koo: https://www.kooapp.com/profile/DDNational DD National blends a healthy mix of entertainment, information and education. All major National events like Republic Day Parade, Independence Day Celebrations, National Award Presentation ceremonies, President and Prime Minister’s addresses to the Nation, President’s address to the joint session of Parliament, important Parliamentary debates, Budget presentations, involving India and other important sporting encounters are also telecast live.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-05-2014, 12:47 PM.

From the day first our honorable Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi Ji is thinking differently to encourage people of nation to think and work positively, today he is going to interact live with millions of young students and teachers across the nation via video conferencing. This is for the first time ever in the history of India that any PM is interacting with students and that too he will take questions from few students so that he can understand the problems at student end in better way. The speech will start at 3.00 pm IST and will end by 4.45 pm. Live telecast can be seen on Doordarshan and the human resource development ministry website. I wish I could be a part of this "Modi Ki Pathshala"
    Web design company

Comment

On the eve of the Teachers' Day, first mass contact programme of its kind, Prime Minister Narendra Modi address students across the country.

The CBSE, which has 12 million students across 12,504 schools, including 1,002 Kendriya Vidyalayas, 1,944 government schools and 8,966 independent schools, had in its notice said that suitable arrangements will need to be made to enable children to stay from 2.30 pm to 5 pm in the school Sep 5, So Many morning schools have changed their schedule on Friday.
      Neha Rani
      Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Happy Teacher's Day

Teaching is not just another profession. It is a divine responsibility to guide and enlighten.

The Pm Of The Country Wishes To Address The Children Of India They Are Our Future. So Let Us All Hear What He Has To Say Before Criticizing The Move.

Last edited by Guest; 09-05-2014, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Waaoo !!! Well that's the spirit.

Whenever, there is any talk about our PM we often just stop working for a while to paying attention for the matter, because today we have feel for the government as PM completed 100 days of his working really so much appreciating exactly as they promised to the INDIAN people.

We feel proud of our PRIM MINISTER, NARENDER MODI

Thanks !!
          Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Comment

Prime Minister Narendra Modi Teacher's Day message

PM Narendra Modi will on Friday afternoon address students across the country on the occasion of Teacher's Day. The Human Resources Development Ministry headed by Smriti Irani had earlier issued notice directing all educational institutions to ensure maximum presence of students during the Prime Minister's speech. He said teaching is not a profession but "jeevan dharm" (a way of life) and asked teachers to understand changes happening across the world to prepare the new generation accordingly. Maximum student's take part for this event.

Comment

It is a really good step taken by Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi. I Feel great to be a part of India and I wish I could join their Live chat. I feel very proud on Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi.

Comment

What a great and Unique Thought of Our PM Sh. Narendra Modi as he is going to talk with students about problems that they are facing in their study life or any other problems.Feeling good that he shows his concen in students life.

Comment

Indian Prime Minister is acting very wisely, It is clear that promises he had made before Becoming PM were genuine. He had clearly stated that Indian poverty, unemployment are due to the education factor. All Students and young generation will definitely get inspire by this. I am really feeling proud that we have such a great person who is leading us.

Comment

Teacher's dayy...really a great celebrating day for the teachers along with their students. Today Our PM Narendra Modi is gonna celebrating this day with all the students of India and dealing with their problems.Everyone can catch up this opportunity today from 3:00 to 4:45pm.I appreciate Modi Sir for his this step.Wish u all HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY.

Comment

I still remember a sentence was used by our Prime minister "I can promise you. If you work 12 hours, I will work for 13. If you work 14 hours, I will work for 15 hours. Why? Because I am not a pradhan mantri, but a pradhan sevak " It's just one person can speak the truth and the name is SH. N A R E N D R A M O D I our Prime minister.
                      A Memory Lasts Forever Never Does It Die True Friends Stay Together And Never Say Goodbye!
                      Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Sugar is Sweet But Nothing Compared to You!
                      Tears Are Unspoken Words!

Comment

Today Narendra Modi is celebrated Teacher's day with all the studant of india. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is definitely the man of the moment. He proved all that things which he said before making a P.M. This is the idiosyncratic thought of our Prime minister Mr. Modi to listen student's problem and desires. I am really proud of Mr. Modi to become our Prime Minister.

Haapy Teachers Day.........

Comment

Happy Teacher's Day

Teachers Plant Seeds Of Knowledge That Grow Forever !!!!

Happy Teacher's Day to all !!

Comment

Modi will interact - through satellite link - with students at National Information Centres in Leh, Port Blair, Silchar (Assam), Imphal, Bhuj (Gujarat), Dantewada (Chhattisgarh) and Thiruvannamalai (Tamil Nadu). We really proud of our prime minster. They are going in the right way as people of india expecting from their pm. we often feel happy to say that Mr Narender Modi ji our prime minister who have completed his 100 days as pm and worked appriciating.

Comment

Happy teachers day

On Teachers' Day :Modi will also interact — through satellite link — with students at National Information Centres in Leh, Port Blair, Silchar (Assam), Imphal, Bhuj (Gujarat), Dantewada (Chhattisgarh) and Thiruvannamalai (Tamil Nadu).

Comment

Working...
                              X