Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Languages spoken in India

Languages spoken in India

In India there are a number of languages spoken.
    Every state in India has a language spoken of its own.
    Similarly languages spoken in every region are different.
    There are a number of languages a person can learn.
    I think there must a website through which a person can learn any language of his choice.
    Does any one support my views?
    Please reply

india is not a unified nation before british conquer. it is the british colonization that made india a unified nation, hehe, sad.

without the colonial language, english, the country even cannot share a common way to comunicate, hehe, sad, what a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
      india is not a unified nation before british conquer. it is the british colonization that made india a unified nation, hehe, sad.

without the colonial language, english, the country even cannot share a common way to comunicate, hehe, sad, what a shame.
      For you is too difficult to uderstand what diversity means chinese.
      you were probably cloned in a factory of communist china. Mao asked people to put their sperm and ova together in a bank and out of that the homogeneous ppl like you were born i guess...hahaha

thats why you all look the same and talk the same...hail Mao...!!
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Neo, you sounds very low taste, not good.

by the way, in my eyes, indian all looks the same too, hehe, all dark and quite hairy, why?

Comment

Neo, you sounds very low taste, not good.

by the way, in my eyes, indian all looks the same too, hehe, all dark and quite hairy, why?
          coz u chinese have squint eyes,,,....we call it chinky..

Comment

dear snower, i understand that in China you guys are all so same that you can't find a difference between male and female. Well its ok.

But India is not CHina. India is multicultural, multiracial, multiethnical, multilingual, and multireligious.

Well in India every state has more then 1 languages. India overall has 415 languages.

and snower English is not India's only official language.

So that Indians can communicate with other Indians HIndi has been made a compulsory language.
            And so that Indians can communicate with people from other parts of the world English is also being taught. Its so because we are more social then you guys. You guys only sit at home and take a nap.

and about looks there are Indians who have mongoloid feature too.

Well unlike Chinese who are generally are race of short heighted, malnutritioned people, we are built and stronger then you guys.

We are better at martial arts then you guys too.

Our skin colour varies from white to black, from sharp facial features to mongoloid type.

So you are lucky that we don't put down any race as a whole. Cause we have all of them. And we are proud to have all of them. They together form India. They are all proud of India.
            This way we have all types of skills and together we have all the skills, unlike you guys who have very few skills.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
              Well unlike Chinese who are generally are race of short heighted, malnutritioned people, we are built and stronger then you guys.
              hehe, i don't think indian is taller than chinese, i am taller than all indian i know. and i'm just of an average chinese height.

and indian is no way stronger than chinese, frankly, most indian are quite weak and slim, hehe. see the olympic games, china won 34 gold medals in the last olympic, and india zero. hehe...

stop boasting, indian, don't let me laugh again and agian...

Comment

hehe, i don't think indian is taller than chinese, i am taller than all indian i know. and i'm just of an average chinese height.
                it seems God forgot to put brain at the top of your height
                Since you are back again on the thread to show your stupidity, I will fulfill your desire.

and indian is no way stronger than chinese, frankly, most indian are quite weak and slim, hehe. see the olympic games, china won 34 gold medals in the last olympic, and india zero. hehe...

stop boasting, indian, don't let me laugh again and agian...
                yes of course and all of them were in weight lifting, boxing and similar sports requiring muscular strength , is it? hahaha...

what an idiot here...this chinese doesn't know about his country's systematic doping policy for the gymnasts. Still you are behind Romania and Russia. What a shame. The communist factory can not produce enough performance enhancing drugs for you ppl?

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                  yes of course and all of them were in weight lifting, boxing and similar sports requiring muscular strength , is it? hahaha...
                  Neo, your post shows your ignorance.

chinese won gold medals not only in sports requiring muscular strength. they also won golds in table tennis, shooting, water diving, Badminton, etc.
                  drugs does not work in this sports, what do you say about this?

the high light point is in Athletics - Men's 110m Hurdles , Liu Xiang won the gold. he is the first asian man won this sport in olympic. this is a pride of all asian.

stop your "sour grape" talk. you indian should try to do better, not belittle other country's achievement. that only show your narrow-mindness and small personality.

Comment

Hey guys please stop arguing with these people. They are not chinese. They are just here to somehow start a debate on china and india. And u r serving their purpose by arguing with them.

Ignore them. Whenever u see on of them. Just dont answer their posts. No matter what they say our next post for them should be NO COMMENTS

Comment

well i understand that we should let barking dogs bark but if the dog is mad its better to shoot it

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                        well i understand that we should let barking dogs bark but if the dog is mad its better to shoot it
                        hehe, your knowledge and intellegence is too weak, shoot me? hahaha... are you kidding?

your posts only show your weakness and ignorence to me. make me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                          Hey guys please stop arguing with these people. They are not chinese. They are just here to somehow start a debate on china and india. And u r serving their purpose by arguing with them.

Ignore them. Whenever u see on of them. Just dont answer their posts. No matter what they say our next post for them should be NO COMMENTS
                          i'm just curious, why do you think i'm not a chinese?

we call people like you 自作聪明,  草木皆兵. hah a. �@

Comment

Why do people like you have to cut such a sorry picture of yourself snower. We can plainly see through your game now . Don't be pathetic anymore, try some other tactic.

Comment

hehe, your knowledge and intellegence is too weak, shoot me? hahaha... are you kidding?

your posts only show your weakness and ignorence to me. make me smile.

that was not to be taken literally u moron...hahaha...where did u learn english from? din't they teach u something about the naunces of the language?

offcourse u smile...ignorance is bliss...thats another saying in english...(just in case u din't know

as far as shooting you is concerned, if u think ur a mad dog hehe..i ll be more than pleased to end ur miserable life.

if ur not, then stop poking ur lil nose in all the topics on this forum and go and bark somewhere else...see what u do to all the topics...it begins as a topic on India and you come here and start barking about something irrelevant and divert the entire topic to useless discussions showing ur lack of brain.

i have seen fools earlier but ur the king of all of them....hahaha i guess ur really lonely in germany because of ur stunted, demented mental prowess so u have no other option but to come on this forum to show ur stupidity

is that the case mr. chinese? hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X