Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facts about "Jana Gana Mana" - Just a thought for the National Anthem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh no what is going to happen now??????

Originally posted by India1989
    i know eh. Now i think Wikipedia sucks. ANyone can go there and write anything they wish. We can go and write anything bad. WOw that's great. Now i am gonn creat havoc in that site watch.

soumo, to think that we did research from that, what if the british woman realized it now?? she is a crazy women u know that.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

lmao. miqsh man you are super crazy. nice idea and you are giving it to me now. I would have actually changed everything and would have kept what i was going to write. lol. hahahaha. . That British woman was really a psycho. If you see this russell peter video on this British people he makes fun of htem. YOu are gonna laugh your ass off.

man. lol. I also realized that what she would have thought if she knew that we could edit it. I think she never realized it. i will edit every research now in grade 12. what do you say miqsh. Is that a way we can increase our marks.

Comment

go ahead with ur wild plans
        miqsh
        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

yea sure but you can help me. I can't imagine but they write lots of wrong things about India in wikipedia. No correct information. Barely and right information.

Comment

Working...
          X