Serial Bomb Blasts in Mumbai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Bomb Blasts in Mumbai

The latest death-toll is over 190. I'm sorry to hear all that and my condolences to the families of the victims.
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

i cant believe

i really cant believe that those people who are doin this are human beings...they must be some animals....they are sad and sickos who should be shot several times for taking other peoples lives who have not done anything wrong

im sorry to those people who have lost their loved ones..

Comment

I don't know what they morons think. They can't get what they want by killing innocent peoples like that.
      Link Building Resources
      Directory of Search Engines

Comment

I am really sad for what happened in Mumbai. But what will happen by us being sad. We should not be sad but should be angry and up for revenge. What is this nonsense about condolences. Look what US did when they were attacked. They came back hard and destroyed any country who they suspected. India should take a leaf out of US. After 9/11 has there been any attacks on US. NO!!! But there has been continous attacks on India.

India should know that war cannot be won by peace. War should be won by war. I feel very mad by what happened in Mumbai and first thing i would have done is attacked any country having terrorist infrastructure and destroy all the terrorist infrastructure out there and come back.

India should take some hard action although i know that they won't. Today again there has been another blast in Srinagar in which 6 domestic tourists have been killed. This should not happen. India should seriously take some action or the public should make all politicians stand in line and kill them slowly by causing real pain to them.

anytime there's terrorism in the world. India's affected. STupidness. I am really mad now. No need for peace talks. Its all now war talk. Indians are dumb and stupid who doens't know how to tackle these situations.
        Last edited by Guest; 07-12-2006, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Does the innocent ppl did anything wrong?why should they be killed? Bloody idiots(terrorists)......jus to show tht they still exist,is there any need to kill innocent lives... r u not ashamed of urselves?u bloody beggars.........

Indian Govt. should take right steps to pluck the terrorism from roots......This is not the Gandhi's time where if one slaps we are supposed to show another one. This is 21st century,if any one slaps us we must be in a position to beat him so that he should fear even to look at us the next time.........

Why to have such student organizations/youth clubs in our country???to have fun at summer vacations???or to close all the classes when a political leader is fired out????Come on friends,jus think abt India while thinking of ur future/well being........Suggest Govt. new ideas n help them in finding a solution at the earliest............

Comment

India's revenge should be ruthless. They should be crushed below our feet. Indian govt has said that their fight against terrorism will go on and they will be defeated. Now lets see what they do. But Indian intelligence sources has found one thing out. THey found out who's responsible for these blasts. Pakistan has a hand in it. ISI (paki spy agency) and LET (Paki terrorist organization) has together organized this blasts.

Abu Hadeed, who claimed to be the spokesman of the outfit said, 'The world will soon be made abreast of its aims and objectives.'

These people al qaeda has reached till the INdian state of J&K and they have said that this bombing is in support of Indian muslims who are suppressed by Indians.

Even though Indian muslims are living at their best and even they are proud to be Indians and condemn this attack still they are using that as an excuse to harm India.

Comment

Even a single boy know better who's making all these bloody things........ Why should we have summits every year?Is it to see Taj Mahal by Musharraf? or is to see Islamabad by our ministers???

I can strongly say that every muslim in India lives much better than the ones in other countries,we have self-respect n moreover unity in diversity..... When we know who's doing all these things,why should we remain silent??? Suppress them to the roots such that everyone should know tht India is not only a nation with NON_VILOENCE but if needed can be VIOLENT..........

Why to ask the help of Bush when there's a prob with neighbouring country?? Does he asked any nation when he started fire n bombings on Afghanistan??? Jus think abt it.........Crush them to the ground level

Comment

YOu know i still don't understand in whats the harm in attacking the attackers. What will happen. Max it will face a war with pak and a sanction. We can live with sanction as we have progressed more under sanction. Go for it.

Man i get mad whenever i think of this thing. Go for a war. Kill them. Manmohan singh and all other ministers are useless. Leave you seat alone. Give power to a normal person like us. We will show you how to manage a nation.

Comment

I don’t really put Muslims in my heart, especially the fanatic’s one that I hate. I would love to point the finger at Muslims and say for sure that it’s them, Pakistanis or cashmere that are behind the attack, but something puzzle me. Muslims, stupid like they are, are usually the first to proudly clams the paternity of any bomb attack, even when its not their own or it’s just an accident, but this time the cashmere and the packs, all denied having something to do with it.

Indian police discover that the terrorist did use explosive unknown to India or Pakistan. A foreign force is definitely trying to move India to something but it’s still a puzzle. Maybe Indian police should stop profiling Indian but be more careful of foreigner with blue eyes or blonde hair.

Comment

Well its not actually Muslims who did it. THey completely condemn the attacks. They are with us. They are some fanatics from foriegn countries who tries to create problems amongst Hindus and Muslims. The terrorist will be from Pakistan or from Bangladesh. The terrorist belonged to Laskhar-e-Toiba group which is a Pakistani terrorist group.

Comment

one week is over. But Police cant't find the criminals. this show the easy going Attitude of the police. This also show that criminals are very much clever then the police.

Comment

Saying is very easy my friend. They are trying hard but who will they catch as a terrorist. They just can't pick up a person. And by now the terrorist must have left Mumbai for sure. They tried and later caught few suspects. They caught 11 people in Assam. But 3 of them have been detained till now. Other 8 have been released. But still those 3 are not found to be guilty. The terrorists have left the country by now. they are right now probably living in a safe heaven for them called Pakistan. Now say how are police supposed to catch them?

Comment

The actual number are more then declair

yes all
                          in this trazedy we lost our lot of indian brothers and sisters, and we pray to god that they bless all of them peace to soul and place in the heaven, and kill the social blunders as soon as possible, if this holly work done by our police department than its more proudfull for us.
                          Vijay Shrivastava
                          Visit Me
                          Mail Me

Comment

Working...
                          X