Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa - 221(g) refusal - Advice needed

Hi,

I went for H1 and got the stamping. My travel was delayed for 2 months. Meanwhile my wife went for H4 stamping when I was in India. She was issued a 221(g) and asked her to produce pay stubs, bank statements and letter from employer describing client and project. It was told verbally that she needs to produce 2 pay stubs. She need to attend for personal interview on the specified days of any week with out prior appointment..

Now I came to USA and doing the job. But my employer is giving monthly (not fortnight) pay stubs and that too he is giving the monthly pay stub with 15 days delay. So it takes 3 months to get 2 pay stubs.

My question:
    What does 2 pay stubs mean? Whether 1 monthly pay stub can be substituted for 2 fortnight pay stubs? Can she go with 1 monthly pay stub along with the other documents, so that she don't need to wait for long in INDIA?

More importantly: On 221(g) refusal, if in the second appointment also, if the officer doesn't satisfy with the documents submitted, what will be status? Will he give one more chance to submit the remaining documents with out appointement? Will the situation becomes worst??

Bye
    krk
Working...
X