X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India V/S south africa series

India V/S south africa series

Against South Africa in durban ..

In IInd match ... India 91 all out ..... Dilip Vengsarkar (selector) is send to south africa so that ... some player can be kicked out ... ....

Player those who are good they are not in a team.... Politics is too much ...

Politician came into BCCI and he did same with Team as what they(Politician) did with My Nation.

Tendulkar not able to score against good bowling now.... He is good in Challenger trophy....

This Indian team can't win world cup...
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

People like kiran more, who hardly perfromed in their own career are on the selection committees board.

And somebody like sharad pawar who has nothing to do with cricket and who was instrumental in the shameful defeat of india against australians in nagpur is the president of BCCI.

Then we have a coach who targeted the captain and got him removed ... courtesy sharad pawar. After all ganguly was the part of jaggu dalmiya gang. Ofcourse his downfall was a result of his own inclination to politics more and cricket less. So he was equally responsible. After all he never let people like VVS Laxman grow.

Cricket in india is a dirty mess now. Since it involves a lot of money and fame. And wherever there is money our political dogs sneak in.

Comment

In third match Initially Indian were at driving seat... but later in the game kemp .... showed his talent by scoring fast 100 run coming at six down

Agarkar is Good for nothing....

Dravid scored 63 and now he is not going to play match, because if he plays than he will not be a captain any more.... dravid hiding his face coz he know Indian are not going to win...

Rohit on your demand... Laxman is back..... now let see what he is going to do ha ha ha ...

Tendulkar sitting or being in dressing room is not a motivation for other player, he gets out very cheaply and other player thinks ... opposition have good bowling attack.....

Earlier I said on this forum that Raina has long way to go ..... see now he is not able to score even 30 runs....

Dhoni, well lot of money is spend on him ..for advertisement by corporate world ... he has to score...

Dhoni is good uptil now, he gives depth in batting order.... but other player are not able to deliver and take advantage of this.... All player are thinking that they are insecure... and now no-one knows on which position they have to bat... lot of experiment with zero output...

R&D is an investment unless and untill you are not able to achive some thing good remarkable.... here Chapple and Dravid has invested lot but out come is zero ... so my suggestion is better to go on old strategy... were India was winning....

Its useless to play with Five bowler in one-day its a bigger risk compare to playing with 4 bowler and 2 part time blower those who are batsman more.

Indian are missing good start in their batting ...Wassim Jaffer is useless ..... Its no more a team game....

I will prefer Gautam Gambir & Sehwag as opener.

Tendulkar budaa hogayaa .... suggestion for tendulkar try to score quick 30-40 run that will be more than enough..... ha ha ha....

Hu Haa India ... Kesay aayegaa India.... (By Politic in Game or by Advertisement) .....
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 11-29-2006, 12:12 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

SA again defeated India.

Indian Batting again failed to perform. Only Dhoni showed some resistance but every time you can't expect him to fire. Indian really needs a Good start in Last match other wise it will be same past story.... Tendulkar luck is not favouring him, but i hope now he will bast in last match and most of Indian are expecting that only.

Kafi is now out from series but in the fourth one-day match the way he got out was not his mistake, It was totally mistake of Dinesh Kartik. I will like to see Kafi playing in last one-dayer.

I will prefer Dhoni one-down in sunday match.

Sourav Ganguly is back in the Indian Test team after ten months. The former India captain returns for the three-match series against South Africa, beginning December 15.

The selectors, who met in Delhi on Thursday, dropped Mohammad Kaif and Suresh Raina, who are in the team for the ongoing limited-overs' series, and stripped Virender Sehwag from vice-captaincy. Stylish Hyderabad batsman VVS Laxman has been named Rahul Dravid's deputy.

Anil Kumble returned to the one day squad as did Zaheer Khan; Sourav Ganguly is back in the Test side and VVS Laxman has been elevated to the vice captaincy, which in fact means he will likely lead India out in the first Test, December 15-19, at Johannesburg.

There was lot of contraversy between relationship of Ganguly and Laxman. Here Laxman is made vice-captain and Dravid is Captain let see what they will do with Ganguly .... Even selector Vengsarkar got letter form Chappel that they should not include Ganguly.

Dravid said he dont have any personal issue with Ganguly but If he will be in team than Indian feilding will be poor, Tendulkar had not given any comment on inclusion of Ganguly only sehwag was the guy who supported Inculsion of Ganguly.

Senior Player like Dravid Tendulkar should have supported Ganguly but the way they commented specify they are against Ganguly. When they are not able to show their performance they dont have right to comment on any player.....

As far Chapple he is totally fail as coach of India, the way India had performed recently and in past few series shows that only. If we will consider last 12 ond-dayer that India had played India had hardly won any mactch....

Dravid may be consider as good technically sound player but I will say, Most of time he had played a secondary role in India's Win. That also make sense coz some has to play like dravid but i will like to see Dravid performing primary role in India's win. As Far luck Dravid dont have good luck in winning toss.

India won its first 20-20 match against South Africa, well after BCCI declared that Ganguly will be in team, India won that match & that without dravid....

Dinesh Kartik played nice in 20-20 match, but India won this match coz Smith (SA captain) did mistake by giving bowling to Spinner in finaly over. Let see how Dinesh Karthik will play in rest of match.

Comment

In last and final match .. indian scored 200/9 in 50 over but this match was also won by SA .... It was complete white wash done by SA...

Tendulkar score 55 of 92 ball (which is very slow)
          Dinesh mongia 42 of 89 ball
          Dhone 44 of 48...

Laxman score big zero 0 ....

This was the worst performance by Indian Team .... as world cup is very near i dont think .. Indian will do good...

If laxman score 0 then whats wrong in taking Ganguly in oneday.?.. Ganguly is good in one-dayer... I think he should play one-day .... he can bat and bowl also... Its very horrible that chapple is not considering him (ganguly) to be good ..... well As per me he is good than Irfan Pathan and Ajit Agarkar .. ....

Mr. Dravid think that Fielding of Ganguly is not good ... well Mr. Dravid.... Ganguly is not the guy who use to drop catch ... Mr. Dravid you had droped many catch in Pakistan series....

Laxman is not a player of one-day.....

End Result .... chapple Experiment is totally failed ...

Indian team is in this position coz of Chapple and Dravid... and some what responsibility is of Tendulkar...

India team is still good but captainship is bad...

Sehwag is not playing good in one-day, his average is of 12-14 if we consider his last 10 match. But he will be good in Test...

Now from here what Indian will do let see...
          Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-05-2006, 12:52 AM.

Comment

India have lost eight of their last 12 one-day matches, out of which two were rained out.

"For any cricketer it is a great feeling of satisfaction to get runs on difficult wickets. The batsmen should just forget the past and look towards the South Africa tour positively,"

India have won just three out of 16 one-dayers against South Africa in South Africa, while they are yet to register a victory in Tests matches played there.

"If Indian want to win Test matches, then the entire team has to play well. All the three departments of the team -- batting, bowling and fielding -- have to perform well. You don't just need runs, but claiming 20 wickets is also important. That is why it is important to click as a team,"..

In A Practice Match...

Openers Wasim Jaffer (0) and Virender Sehwag (0) had not bothered the scorers and V V S Laxman (23) , S Tendulkar (10) and Mahendra Singh Dhoni (6) were the other batsmen guilty of indiscretion and expansive flashes outside the off-stump.

But Sourav Ganguly proved the selectors right by shouldering the team's responsibility with a fighting 83 while Irfan Pathan struck an unbeaten century to dig India out from another batting crisis and help post 316 for seven against Rest of South Africa in Potchefstroom on Thursday

Pathan slammed 111, his maiden first class century, but it was Ganguly who started the rescue operation with a classy innings after India were floundering at 69 for 5 at lunch on day one of the four-day match.

The day clearly belonged to the illustrious Bengal left-hander who overcame the adverse situation bravely after yet another top order failure against the pace attack that left India tottering at the brink.

Ganguly batted for over four hours for his 141-ball knock, which included 13 fours, to bring the team out of a deep hole.

Later Pathan took a heavy toll of a tiring attack and reached his century with a massive six off part-timer J P Duminy. His bold innings came off 176 balls and he hit 15 fours in his 372-minute stay.

Ganguly, recalled to the squad after a gap of nine months, stepped in the breach in the 11th over when Sachin Tendulkar (10) departed and India, at 37 for 3, were staring at an all too familiar collapse.

I Wish Ganguly can play such inning in Test Matches also.
            Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-09-2006, 09:19 PM.

Comment

My experiment

Hello, please go to http://exxxperiment.narod.ru to partisipate in my experiment

Comment

First Test SA v/s Indian...

Saurav Ganguly came with a bang & fortune of Indian team got changed...

First Inning Inda 249 all out every body thought its very low score

Ganguly scored 51 not out... he was involved in good partnership with last wickect to take India up to 249.

But when SA batted in there first inning they got all out on 84... So every one realised the batting performace of Ganguly....

In First inning Ganguly scored 51 not out and Tendulkar 44

Sreesanth took 5/40 to put SA on backfoot. He really bowled very well this type of pitch suites sreesanth bowling....

India got lead of 167, but in second inning Indian start was bad Jaffer again got out cheaply ... Viru was playing nice but he also got out once again Rahul failed to score . So burden came back on Ganguly so he and Laxman were involved in 58 run partnership... but this time Ganguly got out on 24... the wicket is good for bowling.... Laxman scored good 73 run ...India were all out on 236... that means 402 run required by SA to win ...

But in second inning SA is 163-5, Once again Sreesanth took 3 wicket and put india on driving seat...

Batting Average of Ganguly for this match is 75 which is more than any other player of this match.

Sreesanth did great job in this test If India win he will be my man of the match......

Ganguly played a key in Indians win against Australia in 2003 in australia.
                Ganguly played a key role in this match also in South Africa.

He proved that still he is good.... hope I will see more from him....

Gibbs said Earlier that SA bowler will not allow ganguly to play ...

Mr. Gibbs Ganguly is Indian ... He is my MAN ... You can only bowl him shot pitch diliver body line ... try him to bowl out side the off stump ....you know he is the man who can put SA on back foot....and he proved you wrong Mr. Gibbs... South African even bowled him bouncer also... still he was unbeaten in first inning....
                Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-18-2006, 02:07 AM.

Comment

South Africa All out at 278 good performance by Prince who missed is century by 3 run, but India won First Test Match, it wa maiden Test win in South Africa

Sreesanth was Judge as man of the match as I said earlier.

Seeking to bury his differences with Sourav Ganguly for good, coach Greg Chappell on Tuesday admitted that the former captain has a lot to offer to the game as a batsman and has come back determined more than ever to excel.

Chappell also showed a willingness to revise his strategies for better results while revealing the hurt of the past few days when the team was not doing well.

That what i said long time back when ganguly was droped.

Personally i believe Ganguly was good captain compare to dravid.

[1] The way he managed with is resource was far better than Dravid.
                  currently Dravid has good bunch of player. Ganguly was not having that much resources when he took the captainship.

[2] Ganguly is undoubtly an attacking batsman with some draw backs which can be managed, he plays within his limitation but when he was captian he was more attacking, coz he was knowing being a captain he will not be droped. On other hand Dravid became more concious about his batting after becoming a captain, so he became less attacking compare to his past.

If we will consider statistic of test win we can know Ganguly was good.

Dravid 17 Test 5- Won 4- lost 8-No Result 29.41% Won 23.53 lost
                  Ganguly after 17 Tests 8-Won 5-lost 4-No Result 47.06% won 29.41 lost

But I don't want Ganguly to be captain now, because unnecessarly changing captain can make team more wose than now. Dravid can take good advice from Ganguly and Tendulkar which will be very effective for team. Ultimatly Indias win matter.

Tendulkar Luck is not favouring, I think he will do good in second Test, In first test also he was not bad but... Indian Expect more from him.

Dravid have to score run to win the series.

I do agree Ganguly should be part of Indian One-Day team. He is better than most of player in One-day matches, As per me he is even better than Dravid in One-day matches.

Ganguly can bowl and bat, As far is fielding its not bad... right now he is not over weight, he is in good shape.

One suggestion i will like to give on ganguly batting,....
                  See when oposition changes their field for ganguly, then ganguly dont have to play in other direction he should play on his strength only. This i am saying coz he got out on ball bowl by Ntini when some fielding change was done, he tried to smash him out of ground on leg side when ball was bowled on his off stump. He should play on his strength for a while and then suddendly he should try to hit on leg side that will be good. What will happen at the max he will get less run if oposition put deep cover or sweeper for him, he should play at that direction by this he is not going to be out.

Best Shot of this test match was Ganguly Hiting Six of Ntini in first inning.

The Test will be remembered for Sourav Ganguly's return to the national fold with aplomb after being in the wilderness for nearly a year.

The best way to Play Shane Pollock is to attack him coming down the wicket... Guys those who are very consistent on their line & length can be attacked by coming down the wicket, attack is the best defence...
                  Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-20-2006, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Once Again India Lost... In Second test match india lost by 174 runs .....

South African Exposed Indian batting by there fast and shot pitich ball... after seeing batting of Indian batsman ... i can say ... i was far better than today many indian batsman.... the only thing i was lacking was god father.... there is lot of politics involved getting into Indian team....

I was not scared of bouncer or fast bowling ... Indian batsman need big heart allow the ball to hit on our body ... even steve waugh was bad player of short pitch ball but i had seen him batting against ,, Allan donald were he took many blow of ball on here back around rib cage... but he never gave his wicket...... that's the attitude indian batsman required....

Again Dravid Fail to score... in second inning he was not out but umpire gave him out even shreeshant was not out in second inning ...

So South African played with 13 player in match... 2 were umpire .....who were also from SA side....

Dravid has to score if India has to level this series or india has to win other wise.... Third test will also have same result like second test....

Ganguly scored Zero in First inning
                    Tendulkar scored zero in second inning
                    Sehwag also scored zero.
                    Dravid not able to go in double figure.
                    Wasim Zaffer useless ... not able to do any thing....

all the top oder batsman failed...

I think kaif should be called back... Gambir should be opener with Sehwag. India should not do mistake by droping sehwag out coz he can be handy by bowling off spiner and for third test ... wicket is not bouncy... sehwag can perform....

Dravid and Tendulkar has to deliver..... every time they can't rely on Ganguly and Laxman, always this two guy have to play in pressure....

Dravid must score and if he is feeling pressure of Captainship he must resign... from his position.. Dravid is not performing from so many match ...

Mr. Tendulkar is still not in rythem... he make good start but not able to stay for long time and ganguly getting out by taking more precaution.... he seems to be tense during start of his inning...

I like the way Dhoni Played... but other are not doing any thing....

Good to see lower order providing resistance ... other wise india can't score more than 100 in any inning.... Every time bowler has to score... what the hell batsman r doing?

India is lossing coz of their top order failure some one has tho score big... only then India can do some thing...

Lets see what Indian can do in Third test....
                    Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-31-2006, 04:26 PM.

Comment

In Third test against south africa... India Played well in first inning, India scored 414 that was good score.
                      Main contributor of scrore was Jaffer 116, Ganguly 66, Sachin 64 & dinesh Kartik 63.

In Reply South African scored 373.

In second inning India scored only 169, which was very less Only ganguly & dravid scored 46 & 47... at the end dinesh karthik scored 41... but 169 is very less..

South africa scored 211-5 (64.1) to win the last test and series

Ganguly was the only batsman who played in both the inning of match. He did the good job , but cricket it team game, so all have to do good as a team.

Because of this ganguly is back in One-day team....

Comment

Working...
                      X