India on Nepal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India on Nepal

[COLOR=Navy]Has Indian congress gone out of mind?? It has stoppped the military assistance to Nepal instead of helping them. ever since Congress is in Power, it is in FAVOR of muslims only. Being Nepal a Hindu Kingdom, India has done so. India lost cricket match coz it was fixed by the Indian Congress. Anupam Kher was thrown out coz Sharmila Tagore is a Muslim as well as a Congress. Congress is a gay party, and the people involved are traitors. She should be hanged down.[/COLOR]

Read these important noticebale things!

Comment

Take some mental-illness pills, and chill.

Because you seem to be suffering from paranoia.

Comment

Well he has a knack of finding the worst in people it seems.
        IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

If Nepal returns to its Mother India, for it certainly has been a naughty boy ever since he left its mother. If Nepal unites with India it will be safe once more. Pakistan should too, and quickly. If I ever recieve power in India, I will make sure they return.

Ash Nash Dan Rictadoon!

Comment

What about the views of people in our neighbouring countries? What do you say about India's image in them being one of a megalomaniacal regional power that wants to gobble up its neighbours? Your views should sufficiently alarm our neighbours

Comment

It is their destiny to come back to their mother India. They have all been naughty children! Especially Pakistan . They must return soon otherwise India will never have peace on its boarder, especially with Pakistan.

I don't why the heck Bhutan is a seperate country,the only thing it is a scrap of land with poverty and no foward direction, that country will come back by force if we have to!

Ash Nash Dan Rictadoon!

Comment

i will do everything possible in my power , to keep you away from power

Comment

Yeah, we should bring back all the naughty children. I remember My grand parents used to say that Australia was part of Indian sub continent before the Continental drift had happened. And we must bring back all those run away states in Persian Gulf ( We have an Indian Diaspora there outnumbering the natives) like Oman Yemen and Saudi Arabia. I remember Yemen once even used to use Indian Currency for all the domestic trades. And we must bring back all those estranged wives of our Great Country like Estonia, Latvia, Litvania and Holland and we can send our cricket team to Cajole them to join India with their "Oye Bubbly" dance. Or we would send our Kabadi team to bring them back forcefully.

Comment

can you guaratee there will no civil war or conflict happen after india " united " Nepal FORCEFULLY ? If do so ,for Nepal ,India is none other than another imperialism country and conqueror.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny86
                      can you guaratee there will no civil war or conflict happen after india " united " Nepal FORCEFULLY ? If do so ,for Nepal ,India is none other than another imperialism country and conqueror.
                      No civil war will occur as who wouldn't want to be apart of India? Nepal is dying for India to take them back, they rather be apart of India than deal with their noisy hostile communist neighbors to the North (China). They will still have power themselves as an independent province they will just be apart of India!

Ash Nash Dan Rictadoon! Hail Victory!

Comment

In India- Nepal relations their own set of priorities and interests come in the way of mutual understanding on security interests.
                        Political situation in Nepal could harm our national interest is if the Maoists gain strength, and increase infiltrations along the Bihar border and help the naxalite movements in India.
                        Megrisoft Team Member
                        Search India

Comment

Working...
                        X