X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India is out from world cup ....

Now compare Ganguly and Dravid ...

Ganguly took his team to final
    Dravid team was not even able to qualify in super Eight.

I already said team of Ganguly for 2003 world cup was the strongest ever Indian team. The only bad day for them was the day of final... other wise that team was to good.

India is Out due to

[1] Wrong Selection of Player.

(a) Kumble (Old guy not able to do fielding)
    (b) Agarkar. (He is not a All-rounder), If he is all-rounder he would have scored some run.

[2] Team Combination

Pathan never got chance to play any match. he was send back from South Africa where he scored century in one first class game.

[3] Captianship Of Rahul Dravid. (He Always take a wrong decision)

Against srilanka where India have to beat them for qualifying in super Eight. Dravid took fielding first after winning toss ...& that also on flat track and good team... I think he got crazy .... I was seeing TV when he won the toss I was very happy but when he said we are going to bowl... I was very upset... and i said to my office mate .... first wrong decision of game... While chasing small total batsman do have pressure... Dravid should step out from captainship..... Bring Kaif and make him Captain.... Other player dont have that much talent to become captain.... I will not prefer Yuvraj to be captain...

[4] Luck.

[5] Media Pressure on player, expectation were made too much from player.
    Most of Player were not able to handle this as they are not mentally strong enough...

[6] Poor Fielding...

[7] Poor Bowling (Against Srilanka)
    Harbhajan got failed he was economical but not able to take any wicket. other bowler were not so good.

In 2003 in Team of Ganguly which played world cup final.
    (a) Zahir
    (b) Sirnath
    (c) A.Nehra
    (d) Harbhajan

In this world cup bowler where not able to stop extra. Agarkar gave most of extra he only took wicket of tailender he he he ... Munaf was new guy very less experience still able to control the run... but he also dont know how to bowl in slog over. Only guy who was good was Zahir khan.

Harbhajan was not getting support from other bowler... pace bowler should be so good that if harbhajan bowl then batsman should try to take chance.. but in this world cup .. all india bowler were trying give less run... they were not bothered about wicket.

Bowler gave lot of extra in match against srilanka coz of which their score got upto 255... which always give pressure to batsman while chasing.

[8] Poor Batting.(India batsman are good on paper.... he he he )
    batsman failing to score.. specially Utapa, Tendulkar Dravid & Dhoni... this all player were expected to score minimum 30 run in each match..

Ganguly played nice against Bangladesh and bermuda.
    Sehwag played nice against Bermuda and Srilanka.
    Yuvraj played nice against Bangladesh and bermuda.

Tendulkar is not able to play properly now.... with age batting of Jaysurya, Hyden, Lara, Inzy, Ganguly are becoming good at the same time Tendulkar is lossing his touch....

India Popullation is so much but still we dont have any bowler who can bowl very fast like Shohib Akhtar, Bret Lee... Srilankan bowler bowl more fast than Indian bowler...

[9] Coach was not good enough. he was couch coz of Ravi shastri and Gavaskar as both were working with is brother in one sports channel....

[10] All Cricket pandit so called gr8 Indian player were useless they dont know what was the standard of this indian team, but they made good money by coming on news channel.

[11] Astrologer (Bejan Daruwala) predicted Indian team will play in Final, He predicted Indian team will be in second postion...

Now i know what he mean to SAY second from last ... he he he :d

Those who believe in Astrology please stop.. dont believe it.... Its good for nothing just a time pass... when people dont have any hope they go to astrologer so that they can get some hope to live .... about their future...

[12] BCCI made lot of money .... at the end they screwed name of India.. BCCI is company it never represnt India... They should not be allowed to play under Indian flag....

Now i think One Aeroplane is enough to bring Pakistani and Indian Player back to India... ... It will be good cost cutting for the board .. Both the board can save money....

India should have all-rounder and that also batsman all-rounder not a bowler all-rounder... Nine player should able to bat... and 10-11 can me like pinch hitter... India is so vast that we can get many good all-rounder... munaf and pathan were not in any school of cricket....

Over all If i see and ask myself ... why india is out of world cup then i have only one answer that is .... Captainship of Dravid and Luck was not nice.... Dravid was having good resource ...still not able to do right things...

HU HA India Hargyaa India... Pepsi....

Hu Ha India Hargayaa India.... Oye tand rakh tand.... Hu ha ko chor... Tandaa ko pakad... samjhaa kyaa tanda matlab coca-cola .... Deemak bhi tanda rakhe.

Kaif Should come in now....

India is most flexible team ... Chapple and Dravid were doing .. Experiments .....What a shit.....
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

India is out from world cup ....

Now compare Ganguly and Dravid ...

Ganguly took his team to final
      Dravid team was not even able to qualify in super Eight.

I already said team of Ganguly for 2003 world cup was the strongest ever Indian team. The only bad day for them was the day of final... other wise that team was to good.

India is Out due to

[1] Wrong Selection of Player.

(a) Kumble (Old guy not able to do fielding)
      (b) Agarkar. (He is not a All-rounder), If he is all-rounder he would have scored some run.

[2] Team Combination

Pathan never got chance to play any match. he was send back from South Africa where he scored century in one first class game.

[3] Captianship Of Rahul Dravid. (He Always take a wrong decision)

Against srilanka where India have to beat them for qualifying in super Eight. Dravid took fielding first after winning toss ...& that also on flat track and against good team... I think he got crazy .... I was seeing TV when he won the toss I was very happy but when he said we are going to bowl... I was very upset... and i said to my office mate .... first wrong decision of game... While chasing small total batsman do have pressure... Dravid should step out from captainship..... Bring Kaif and make him Captain.... Other player dont have that much talent to become captain.... I will not prefer Yuvraj to be captain...

[4] Luck.

[5] Media Pressure on player, expectation were made too much from player. Most of Player were not able to handle this as they are not mentally strong enough to cope... All so call pandit came on news and they selected team... by pressure through media... and every thing got screwed up now.

[6] Poor Fielding...(India was the worst side as per fielding)
      Anticipation of bowl is not done properly by player on the field, that's why indian player are not good fielder...

[7] Poor Bowling (Against Srilanka)
      Harbhajan got failed he was economical but not able to take any wicket. other bowler were not so good.

In 2003 in Team of Ganguly which played world cup final had better bowling line up.
      (a) Zahir
      (b) Sirnath
      (c) A.Nehra
      (d) Harbhajan

In this world cup bowler where not able to stop extra. Agarkar gave most of extra he only took wicket of tailender he he he ... Munaf was new guy very less experience still able to control the run... but he also dont know how to bowl in slog over. Only guy who was good was Zahir khan.

Harbhajan was not getting support from other bowler... pace bowler should be so good that if harbhajan bowl then batsman should try to take chance.. but in this world cup .. all india bowler were trying give less run... they were not bothered about wicket.

Bowler gave lot of extra in match against srilanka coz of which their score got upto 255... which always give pressure to batsman while chasing.

[8] Poor Batting.(India batsman are good on paper.... he he he )
      batsman failing to score.. specially Utapa, Tendulkar Dravid & Dhoni... this all player were expected to score minimum 30 run in each match..

Ganguly played nice against Bangladesh and bermuda.
      Sehwag played nice against Bermuda and Srilanka.
      Yuvraj played nice against Bangladesh and bermuda.

Tendulkar is not able to play properly now.... with age batting of Jaysurya, Hyden, Lara, Inzy, Ganguly are becoming good at the same time Tendulkar is lossing his touch....

India Popullation is so much but still we dont have any bowler who can bowl very fast like Shohib Akhtar, Bret Lee... Srilankan bowler bowl more fast than Indian bowler...

[9] Coach was not good enough. he was couch coz of Ravi shastri and Gavaskar as both were working with is brother in one sports channel....

[10] All Cricket pandit so called gr8 Indian player were useless they dont know what was the standard of this indian team, but they made good money by coming on news channel.

[11] Astrologer (Bejan Daruwala) predicted Indian team will play in Final, He predicted Indian team will be in second postion...

Now i know what he mean to SAY second from last ... he he he

Those who believe in Astrology please stop.. dont believe it.... Its good for nothing just a time pass... when people dont have any hope they go to astrologer so that they can get some hope to live .... about their future...

[12] BCCI made lot of money .... at the end they screwed name of India.. BCCI is company it never represnt India... They should not be allowed to play under Indian flag....

Now i think One Aeroplane is enough to bring Pakistani and Indian Player back to India... ... It will be good cost cutting for the board .. Both the board can save money....

India should have all-rounder and that also batsman all-rounder not a bowler all-rounder... Nine player should able to bat... and 10-11 can me like pinch hitter... India is so vast that we can get many good all-rounder... munaf and pathan were not in any school of cricket....

Over all If i see and ask myself ... why india is out of world cup then i have only one answer that is .... Captainship of Dravid and Luck was not nice.... Dravid was having good resource ...still not able to do right things...

Kaif Should come in now....

HU HA India Hargyaa India... Pepsi....

Hu Ha India Hargayaa India....
      Oye tand rakh tand....
      Hu ha ko chor...
      Tandaa ko pakad... samjhaa kyaa? tanda matlab coca-cola .... Deemak bhi tanda rakhe.

India is most flexible team ... Chapple and Dravid were doing .. Experiments .....What a shit.....
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 03-24-2007, 04:18 AM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Indian cricket team sucks. Good for them they lost. This is what they deserved for taking out Ganguly out of the team. I mean what the hell.

And Pathan didn't even get to play. Pathan gives swings and he is as good as many Pakistani bowlers and Zaheer and Sreesanth is fast.

Dravid is stupid and should retire.

Comment

News

West Indies beat Ireland by 8 wickets

Sri Lanka beat India by 69 runs

Mar 24
          : Eng vs Kenya; Aus vs SA

The England team has better chances of winning the match against Kenya. In the other match between South Africa and Australia, the South African team is likely to win with a narrow margin.

Lanka outclassed India in all departments of the game in their 69 runs win. India may scrape through to Super 8s if Bermuda beat Bangladesh.

The West Indies finished unbeaten and took top place in Group D with an eight-wicket win over Ireland in rain-interrupted match at Sabina Park.

Collingwood believes Andrew Flintoff will put his off-field problems behind him when England play Kenya in their winner-takes-all clash on Saturday.

Defending champions Australia lock horns with their bitter and closest Group A rivals South Africa who displaced them as world number one last month.

A senior police source said that the broken bone in Woolmer's neck could have been caused by a sharp blow, like a karate punch or chop.
          http://www.himalyan.in
          http://www.himalyan.biz
          http://www.garhwaltourism.net

Comment

Well the Indian Team is going to be back after their crushing defeat by 69 runs against Sri Lanka. This shows that what Indian Team needs is not more advertising and show off business but a team comprising of youngesters who have that zest for winning.Be it in any sports and or any challenge what one needs to have to win it is that attitude which is called the killer instint, which our team lacks or maybe they have just grown old.
            In this World Cup of 2007 India will not be bringing the Cup home but yes it has brought forward what the team lacks and where our selectors fails.The BCCI should not be involved in politics or personal preference of players but should look how the team should be in order to win any game. It is not only the fall of the Indian team but also of the selectors.
            IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
            IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

News

Bangladesh beat Bermuda by 7 wickets

India were knocked out of the after Bangladesh beat Bermuda to qualify for the Super Eights.

New Zealand opener Lou Vincent broke his left wrist after being hit by a Shane Bond delivery in a net session on Sunday and will be sent home from the World Cup.

Deputy police commissioner Mark Shields knocked down stories that there was a row involving Woolmer on the team bus after Pakistan's loss to Ireland.
              http://www.himalyan.in
              http://www.himalyan.biz
              http://www.garhwaltourism.net

Comment

yeah India's knocked out. go India!! India rocks!! congrats for losing team India.

Comment

Here is the schedule for Super Eight Matches

March 27: Antigua West Indies v Australia
                  March 28: Guyana South Africa v Sri Lanka
                  March 29: Antigua West Indies v New Zealand
                  March 30: Guyana Ireland v England
                  March 31: Antigua Australia v India or Bangladesh
                  April 01: Guyana West Indies v Sri Lanka
                  April 02: Antigua Bangladesh v New Zealand
                  April 03: Guyana Ireland v South Africa
                  April 04: Antigua England v Sri Lanka
                  April 05: Rest day
                  April 06: Rest day
                  April 07: Guyana Bangladesh v South Africa
                  April 08: Antigua Australia v England
                  April 09: Guyana Ireland v New Zealand
                  April 10: Grenada West Indies v South Africa
                  April 11: Barbados England v India or Bangladesh
                  April 12: Grenada Sri Lanka v New Zealand
                  April 13: Barbados Australia v Ireland
                  April 14: Grenada South Africa v New Zealand
                  April 15: Barbados Bangladesh v Ireland
                  April 16: Grenada Australia v Sri Lanka
                  April 17: Barbados South Africa v England
                  April 18: Grenada Ireland v Sri Lanka
                  April 19: Barbados West Indies v Bangladesh
                  April 20: Grenada Australia v New Zealand
                  April 21: Barbados West Indies v England
                  IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
                  IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X