Well Done To Italy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Done To Italy!!!

Italy have won the world cup after a great game with France. Italy win the World Cup 5-3 on penalties after a 1-1 draw with France marred by Zinedine Zidane's red card.
    His last act as a footballer was to shove his head into the chest of Marco Materazzi, and with that his career, and France's World Cup dream, ended.

it was a great game to watch and enjoy...even though i support England i thought that Italy need to be told that 'it was great; well done to u all'

it must have been really painful for France to lose that game!!!

tell me wat are ur view about this game!!

Do you know what Matreazzi said to Zidane?
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

Comment

i have no clue of what Materrazi said to Zidane. Probably said that he's a terrorist but well done Italy for winning the world cup. Are they the undefeated champions?

Comment

yes i heard something on the news wat Materrazi said to Zidane, it was 'SON OF A TERRORIST' i dont know if this is true but it was on the news in the uk where i live...wat did u hear he said???

Comment

well all i heard that he saying something about his mom as you said. Even zidane claims that materazi insulted his mom and his sis. Well still materazi should be punished too.

Comment

Lipreaders are saying that Matreazzi abused Zidane by saying "Son of a Terrorist Wh***" and also abused his sister as well.
            Matreazzi is a jerk Wel done Zidane I would have have done same.
            Last edited by sunil; 07-18-2006, 05:08 AM.
            Link Building Resources

Comment

yeah i would have done the same to materazi but i would have waited for the match to get over. If my team lost i would have given a nice bashing to materazi and if my team had won i would have hospitalized him so that he has to retire from international football.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                yeah i would have done the same to materazi but i would have waited for the match to get over. If my team lost i would have given a nice bashing to materazi and if my team had won i would have hospitalized him so that he has to retire from international football.
                We are human’s yaar not Robot. Suppose your are playing for your Galli mauhalla match and some one shouting the same shit to you would u wait for the match to get over. I bet you will not. And I know you will beat the hell out of him.
                Link Building Resources

Comment

YEah of course if I was playing for Galli mauhalla match then i won't. But if i was playing for my country right then i would have thought for my country first. Yeah i know that its hard to control yourself but you have to be mentally prepared for these things before the match. Cause country always comes first. Then after that me and my whole team would have done a good bashing of that guy.

Comment

It's very tough to control your emotions in the feild Dude. After all we humans. Do u know 80% of the world is with Zidane.
                    Link Building Resources

Comment

guys...guys calm down shall we...at least they have won thats wat matters now so well down to them

Comment

Originally posted by sana786
                        guys...guys calm down shall we...at least they have won thats wat matters now so well down to them
                        Sana786 we are not fighting. We are just sharing our thoughts. I appreciate the way Italians played. They played superbly through out the world cup. But I think Zidane butt was the turning point of the world cup this time. If he would have been in for the penalty shoot out it would have been a different game.
                        It's my thinking though.
                        Link Building Resources

Comment

yeah we are not fighting. We are just trying to figure out that what would've been better. zidane headbutting him or not and if the first option is the best option then exactly at what time he should have headbutted materazi.

Comment

Thanks Soumo for clearing Sana that we are not fighting.
                            BTW Zidane was banned by FIFA for three games. Now retired, the former France captain will serve his punishment by doing community work.
                            And world soccer's governing body also fined Zidane $6,000 and Materazzi $4,000 after a disciplinary committee heard the French player's account of what led to the incident.
                            Link Building Resources

Comment

Working...
                            X