Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunil
    We all know that WWE fights are fake.
    BTW have u guys ever seen The Undertaker being crushed like that in WWE history? So how can u say that people like "Randy Orton" can beat "The Great Kalhi"
    because orton is the legend killer - he's beat great superstars such as Mick Foley, Shawn Micheals and Triple H. he's going to be figting hogan soon - hogan will win cause he dont like to be beat by anyone, even if he is a fifty-something old man. and he's got a massive ego. remember when he fighted shawn micheals - he only agreed to o that if he won. micheals carried the whole match, then hogan delivered the leg drop and won.

Undertaker will let kahli win because he's getting old now and will soon retire. he's only a part time wrestler now, and hardly ever makes apperances on smackdown. thats why kahli has been fighting appontents who are much weaker then himself. apart from taker, he hasn't really had a worthy appontent.
    also, it will help kahli's satus in the wwe, esp if he has 2 wins over the deadman.
    so, does anyone know what a punjabi prison match is?

Comment

yeah i know what match it is. But its still vague to me. There will be a cage and there will be barbed wire everywhere on the cage. There will be variety of weapons inside the cage. you could use any of them to hit your opponent.

But i think that Khali's gonna let undertaker win cause he will let undertaker retire with glory.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
        yeah i know what match it is. But its still vague to me. There will be a cage and there will be barbed wire everywhere on the cage. There will be variety of weapons inside the cage. you could use any of them to hit your opponent.

But i think that Khali's gonna let undertaker win cause he will let undertaker retire with glory.
        who told you that? no one knows what it is, and i don't think we will until the great american bash. anyway did anyone see kahli and big show get taker on saturday night main event?
        alao, khali let taker win? who do you think gets more say in that?

Comment

well i saw that in a website. Go to google and search for it.

i didn'st see the saturday thing. I never saw big shaw and khali go for undertaker. When did this happen?

Comment

I'm the one who posted that on Wikipeadia .

Edit- Damn,they edited my post
            Last edited by SLASH; 07-17-2006, 05:10 AM.

Comment

well i saw that in a website. Go to google and search for it.

i didn'st see the saturday thing. I never saw big shaw and khali go for undertaker. When did this happen?
              wwe did an event called Saturday Night Main Event, it's like a little pay-per-view. it was on the saturday just gone.
              what happened was, kahli came down to the ring with davari and spoke for abit, then the big show came out with paul hayman. they had a little chat, and then taker came out. take beat kahli out of the ring, but big show also went for taker. then kahli came back in the ring and they both chokeslammed him together.

Comment

Oh cool. So they both together chokeslammed Undertaker. Do you have any video of it. I would love to watch video of that fight. Its like 3 giants together in the ring.

Comment

Its on their website wwe.com

Comment

Oh cool. So they both together chokeslammed Undertaker. Do you have any video of it. I would love to watch video of that fight. Its like 3 giants together in the ring.
                    yeah, like slash said, check out wwe.com.
                    i swear you're right, it was like 3 massive giants in the ring.

Comment

yeah i checked it out. Khali seems to not get hurt much but he's to slow. He needs to be more aggressive in the ring. Undertaker was dumb enough to try to give 2 chokeslams to those huge giants. You think Undertaker can pick like 1000 pounds with 2 hands. Man you must be joking. It was obvious that undertaker would get chokeslammed. two people together giving chokeslam. That would have been the hard one.

Comment

punjabi prison match - boring.
                        only cause khali was replaced by the big show, so it was taker vs big show in a punjabi prison match. it wasnt very good, cause, everyone wanted to see khali with taker - thats the storyline, and everyone was looking forward to the punjabi prison match. it happened, but with no punjabi person.

there was rumours on the net that khali was ill, but there was no offical word on wwe.com, so everyone thought it was a rumour - like me.the way wwe didnt tell anyone that kahli was not going to particiapte was sneaky, obviosuly this was one of the main reasons people brought the pay-per-view. if they knew kahli wasnt gonna be there fighting taker, the match would loose its meaning. i didnt pay for it, cause it was shown for free in the uk, but i be alot of people felt ripped off.
                        what do others think?

Comment

Yeah i think it was a complete rip off. Why would you replace Khali with Big Show. Khali would have been better then Big Show.

THey completely messed up the story line. Now lets see what happens. Khali is not in action for so long. I want him to start a fight with King Booker. I hate that guy. I want him to kill King booker.

with Khali the punjabi prison match would have been very interesting.

Comment

Working...
                          X