A Farmer Commited Suicide At AAP Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Farmer Commited Suicide At AAP Rally

A man committed suicide at the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) rally to oppose the Central government's Land Acquisition Bill. Delhi Police have registered an FIR against unknown persons in connection with the suicide of farmer at AAP rally. Family of the farmer, who committed suicide at AAP rally, said that he was distraught after losing his entire wheat crops to untimely rains.

This is very sad News..

Comment

Farming is no longer a sustainable or viable profession in India because of many reasons. The fragmenation of farm lands and isolated farming are causing more troubles. The developed countries had already adopted the farm automation and mono-crop cultivation in a very large area. Due to poor supply chain management, the farmers are not able to get a fair price for their produce. Added to that the global climate changes, floods and droughts are other reasons to worry. One solution is to form co-operative societies in each villages and adopt joint farming. The centralized planning department should collect data related to weather information, market situation, suitable crops and investment priorities. The insights from Analytical data processing using bigdata should be provided to farming community
      Last edited by SwatiSood; 04-23-2015, 10:20 AM.
      Web design company

Comment

The loss of life of this farmer in distress is an extremely sad incident and no words can fulfil the irreparable loss caused to Gajendra's family. Need to find out why Fármers are committing suicide case by case.

Comment

41-year-old Gajendra Singh was shouting slogans against the land bill, had left a suicide note in which he had claimed he was disowned by his father after the family suffered huge crop loss due to unseasonal rains.

Meanwhile, the Chief Minister went ahead with the rally where he spoke for almost 20 minutes, launching a strident attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi accusing him of working for the "super rich" and questioning the hurry with which his government brought the land acquisition ordinance.
          Neha Rani
          Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

This is very sad. Another farmer committed suicide in front of train in Alvar on the same day, but not a single media covered that or highlighted that... only because Kejriwal was not there in the train.

Comment

Thats really very sad news...."My father drove me out of home because my crop failed. Please tell me, how do I go home," a handwritten note recovered from him.
              It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

I agree to all.... this news is really very sad.

Comment

Working...
                X