Indian Team to head for Pakistan on Jan 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm hi ..
    on tomorow indian team beat pakistan so easily and gangully and other indian player perform well just because of TP i like to mention it later that what is this..

Comment

india team defeat pakistan so easilly on tomorow

pakistani team will loose its match on tomorow and indian team will win tomorow gangully get his old perfect form and this all just because of TP

Comment

One Day match is totally different from test series. Their is a huge pressure on both the teams to perform well. As 4-5 players have changed in both teams. So, new strategies could be seen in this match. Anything could be happen.
        Wait and watch the match with patience. Always hope for the best.
        Good Luck to India team.
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

Feburary 6 2006
          6:40 Pm (India)

Pakistani were scared of the defeat …
          what a shit to the game of cricket, batsman walked away by saying bad light other wise India would have won this match 18 ball 18 run people come to see match only for this crunch situation…. I never expected this from Younis Khan … I always write thing which is correct…

On other hand I want to criticize Tendulkar on his bad shot the way he got out, after scoring hundred he tried reverse sweep, tendulkar always play for himself he never play for India his 100 run was not enough to win match for India .. on other hand 90 by Sohib malik & 101 by salman butt was good enough to win match for Pakistan. It is very shame full for Indians not able to win after scoring 328…

Dravid is not a good captain and Chapple is not a good coach

Dravid must concentrate on his batting rather than his captainship, Other wise I can see end of Dravid….

Tendulkar bhai… app kapil paji ke leeyea Do saal enjoy kar rahe ho ki India ke leeyea khel rahey ho….

Tendulkar is wasting his natural ability to dominate other bowler by playing for record only, what goes wrong with tendulkar when he is in 80’s, tendulkar this 100 will be good in history book, which will be least important to Indian coming generation because India was defeated in this match….

Pakistani player don’t have sprit ,,, I still remember the game of Dhaka when there was bad light but Indian played that match & won … in that match on 3rd ball of last over Kanitkar's shot went for four and India had won that match against Pakistan…

I Never Expected good player like Yonis Khan making excuse of bad light … well Murli karti was spinner my dear…

Any way Result of first One-Day match ===> Pakistan won by 7 runs (D/L Method)

Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-06-2006, 06:40 PM.
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
            Feburary 6 2006
            6:40 Pm (India)

Pakistani were scared of the defeat …
            what a shit to the game of cricket, batsman walked away by saying bad light other wise India would have won this match 18 ball 18 run people come to see match only for this crunch situation…. I never expected this from Younis Khan … I always write thing which is correct…

On other hand I want to criticize Tendulkar on his bad shot the way he got out, after scoring hundred he tried reverse sweep, tendulkar always play for himself he never play for India his 100 run was not enough to win match for India .. on other hand 90 by Sohib malik & 101 by salman butt was good enough to win match for Pakistan. It is very shame full for Indians not able to win after scoring 328…

Dravid is not a good captain and Chapple is not a good coach

Dravid must concentrate on his batting rather than his captainship, Other wise I can see end of Dravid….

Tendulkar bhai… app kapil paji ke leeyea Do saal enjoy kar rahe ho ki India ke leeyea khel rahey ho….

Tendulkar is wasting his natural ability to dominate other bowler by playing for record only, what goes wrong with tendulkar when he is in 80’s, tendulkar this 100 will be good in history book, which will be least important to Indian coming generation because India was defeated in this match….

Pakistani player don’t have sprit ,,, I still remember the game of Dhaka when there was bad light but Indian played that match & won … in that match on 3rd ball of last over Kanitkar's shot went for four and India had won that match against Pakistan…

I Never Expected good player like Yonis Khan making excuse of bad light … well Murli karti was spinner my dear…

Any way Result of first One-Day match ===> Pakistan won by 7 runs (D/L Method)

Correction You always write things that are correct in your opinion .....by the way if Inzimam can be given out (when Indian's appealed)by the rules then what's wrong when Inida gets the defeat according to the rules ...I guess rules are made equally so if you want to play by rules you will get them aaah but sometimes they do bite ya...

By the way by reading your earlier posts most of the time you are right on.
            Last edited by shah_Ji; 02-06-2006, 10:58 PM.
            Latest resources online

Comment

Just a question to megrisoft...did you edited my post earlier if yes then I guess Pakistani fans are not allowed to post in this forum. My earlier post was edited for some reason or may be I am mistaken (I was never offensive by the way and I believe I am following the sig rules if that was the reason for editing).
              Last edited by shah_Ji; 02-06-2006, 11:23 PM.
              Latest resources online

Comment

shah_ji what ever i say is truth .... & i dont criticize any player by being biased ..... I am not a baised comentator .... i am fan of cricket game who know cricket, yea this is always correct i will like to see india win.... uptill now i had never criticized any pakistani player... but in this match.. I Never Expected good player like Yonis Khan making excuse of bad light …which kills the charm of game

One thing more... if i Put my any opinion on this forum then i justify my opinion by giving example and correct reasons... other wise i dont give my opinion.

shah_ji below is the difference & you can read it once again

I still remember the game of Dhaka when there was bad light but Indian played that match & won … in that match on 3rd ball of last over Kanitkar's shot went for four and India had won that match against Pakistan…

In this match.... batsman walked away by saying bad light other wise India would have won this match 18 ball 18 run people come to see match only for this crunch situation…. I never expected this from Younis Khan..

shahji you should also know.... tendulkar was not out in this match bowler was knowing that bowl hit his clouse and than to his pad ... so it was bat and pad..... still he appeal and he was given out.. so inzy is not a exception.... bolwer always going to appeal....

But in crunch situation what Younis khan did was below his reputation...
                Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-07-2006, 12:00 AM.
                "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

I still doubt India could have won on the last 18 balls it could have gone either way in my opinion 70 to 30 percent on Pakistan's favor......India was so slow in their bowling Pakistan was always ahead by D/i or whatever they call it Indian should have known this and should have taken less time in field adjustment and waisting time for no real reason....and in a dim light it is a disadvantage to a bats man and when the light was offered by empires they have taken the advantage of this rule. India played really good but in my opinion Pakistan played better.

And as I said earlier most of the times you are right in your posts (they are as critical to Indians as Pakistanis).
                  Last edited by shah_Ji; 02-07-2006, 02:05 AM.
                  Latest resources online

Comment

Damn it. This is bad. The system is bad. We could have still won the match if we tried harder.

Man and they blamed Ganguly for slow over rate.

Comment

Pakistan win Ist ODI

Pakistan eked out a victory in unusual fashion, winning by 7 runs through Duckworth/Lewis method in the first of the five-match ODI series at Arbab Niaz Stadium in Peshawar.

Needing 18 runs from 18 balls, murky conditions stopped play with the match evenly poised for a nail-biting finish.

Inzamam and Younis Khan took over and looked to guide Pakistan to victory. Needing 99 runs from 94 balls the duo played intelligently to reduce the runs to be scored to 48 runs from 45 balls.

Sachin Tendulkar's 39th century along with Pathan and Dhoni's blazing cameos put India in commanding position in the first of the five-match ODI series at the Arbab Niaz stadium.

Team Pakistan:
                      Shoaib Malik, Salman Butt, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Inzamam-ul-Haq (c), Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq, Kamran Akmal (wk), Naved-ul-Hasan, Mohammad Asif, Umar Gul.
                      Super-sub: Arshad Khan.

Team India:
                      V Sehwag, S Tendulkar, I Pathan, Yuvraj Singh, M Kaif, MS Dhoni (wk), R Dravid (c), AB Agarkar, S Sreesanth, M Kartik, Z Khan.
                      Megrisoft Team Member
                      Search India

Comment

shah_ji ..I want to say something about inzy ... related to this series and specially about first ODI....
                        First of all inzy was out from his crise when ball was thrown to him.
                        Inzy is not physically fit now... his reflex are very slow in field and he was not able to reach the cirs when ball was thrown at his end ..and other thing is ...he knowlingly blocked that ball with his bat when ball was thrown to his stump.... & if he was given out then it is his fault.

shah_ji you mean to say that ... weight of inzy is more so if he is out from his cris ..than raina/ any fielder should not throw bowl at his end right.......

Now comparing Ganguly on current fitness .. he is more fit than inzy, jaysurya & lara...

Inzy bhai..... control hee nahi hota ... (Leher Namkin)
                        Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-07-2006, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Right!
                          Our Indian captian Ganguly "TIGER OF BENGAL" is much more fitter than any other captian.
                          Megrisoft team member
                          Article Directory
                          SEO India
                          Link Building India

Comment

I will like to say some thing on Fitness...

There was one advertise ....Ultra clearsil...

It is some thing like this...

First girl : Jaad khayegi Moti hojayegi .....
                            Second girl : I dont care...
                            First girl : Ye teri skin per kya huaa hai ...
                            ..Use ultra clearsil to remove pimples ..

The Advertise for India v/s Pakistan Match... should be like this now....

First Pakistani Boy: Jada khayega Inzy hojayegaa ...
                            Second Pakistani Boy: I dont care....
                            First Boy: Oye India say Match hai ....
                            ....Younis bhai hai .. bad light boldengay ...

Jada Khayega AALOO Hojayega ....
                            I Dont't Care...
                            Last edited by Priyanka; 02-07-2006, 05:38 PM.
                            Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

If you want to confirm the fitness compare his last 10 ODIs and 10 Tests to any Indian or worlds batsman and then tell me that Gangooly or anyone else is fitter than him .. I know he is not the best (I consider him worst )in running between the wickets but when it comes to batting he knows how to bat and he knows it very well....
                              Latest resources online

Comment

Shah_ji .. Most of Indian girls don't have good knowledge of cricket ... & those who see they like crunch situation such as 18 ball 20 run to score etc.. .... Priyanka is not an exception. I appreciate what priynaka said on fitness of inzy & I know inzy will not like what she said …but that is true.

Shah_ji I hope U had knowledge of cricket, so you must be knowing that cricket consist of batting bowling and fielding not only batting

The Way inzy was out in first ODI of this series has lot to do with his fitness.

I don’t want to compare Inzy with ganguly both are different type of player and as per captainship ganguly was better than inzy. Ganguly can bowl but inzy can’t. ganguly is physically fit inzy is not. Opposition are scared of inzy batting same way in ODI opposition are scared of Ganguly batting. Ganguly can be kicked by BCCI on his fitness also but inzy will never be kicked by PCB even if he fails to score. Ganguly is more sensible runner between the wicket compare to inzy & Inzy is not good runner between the wickets, Ganguly and Inzy both have 10 thousand runs in ODI.

Inzy is like tendulkar of Pakistan…
                                Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-07-2006, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X