Oct 25 New Zealand vs Pakistan Mohali
    Oct 26 India vs Qualifer 2 Ahmedabad
    Oct 27 Pakistan vs South Africa Mohali
    Oct 28 England vs Qualifer 2 Ahmedabad
    Oct 29 India vs Australia Mohaili

Nov 1 1st Semi Final Mohali
    Nov 2 2nd Semi Final Jaipur
    Nov 5 The Final Mumbai

Srilanka & West Indies are off to a great start. India play their first match against England on October 15th.

Any predictions on who would be the champion ?
    Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

India Won against England on 15th oct 2006...

It was convincing win but India lost 6 wicket in achieving small target of 129 run…

Sehwag, Raina & Dravid also failed to score.

(Mr. Reliable) Dravid continuously failing from last 8 one day International match ….
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-19-2006, 02:32 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

India barely managed to win. If they continue this way, they will not even reach the semi-finals

The batsmen have to play better.

Comment

anything can happen in one day cricket,anybody can win.india,australia and pakistan are the favorite now with srilanka and south africa losing their openers

Comment

the pak-sri lanka game yesterday was pretty good. i loved the way razzaq batted.

Comment

I just can belive the indian team has forgotten how to Bat. If you see some of the recent matched no one has scored a century.
            Bollywood Wallapers
            Bollywood Star Profile

Comment

Pooja Indian Player don't know at which position they have to bat...but now batting order is very flexible .... in terms of Coach and captain...
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Champs are down.....Westindies beat Australia ... Great game to watch....... well played WI.

Comment

See any one can be champion

Yesterday NZ won against Pakistan... great performance by NZ

NZ is doing good they deserver place in semi-final.

Today Game between Indian and West Indies.

WI are also in good form recent performance of WI is also good, recently they beat Australia but they lost against Srilanka their weakness playing spin bowling.

Same is the weakness of South Africa.

Pakistan is good team but their batting oder is not good i think shohib Malik should come one down. and I will prefer Afrid to Open the inning. that will make their batting order very strong.

As far Indian, We dont have good team the player are good on paper sehwag and pathan got out in todays match India are 65-2 in 15 over.

Pathan is send one-down to make oposition think that India have big batting order... he he he...

Any ways i will always prefer that india should win. but my team combination will always have 4 bowler and 7 batsman. not 5 bowler.

Tendulkar is still there i wish he could score century coz raina is not in big touch and i cannot trust dhoni.. Dhoni is only a hard hitter...

Enjoy...!
                  Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-26-2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Tendulkar is been screwed off he got out on 29 i was expecting century .. he he he , yea I am sorry i forget that now He can only hit century against kids ...

I hope yuvraj will do good....

Kya tendulkar buda hogaya?

Comment

Yuvraj next to go.. he he he India 130/4 in 30 over ....

Indian needs more practice session we are still experimenting, I think few Indian Player need permanent rest ha ha ha ...

They did good in challenger trophy ....Indian have a break have kit kat....

Let see Blaster Dhoni now, he is on crease ... hope he will do as per our expectation...

Enjoy...!

Comment

Dhoni Scored good half century but it went all in vain ....

Bad Captainship and selection was responsible for this defeat...

All credit goes to west indies... bowling.

Irfan Pathan was given only 4-5 over. by captain and I don't think he is a batsman the way he is been promoted at one down its seems like he is batasman.

Captain should trust pathan for his bowling.

I already said in my above post that team must have 7 batsman and 4 bowler, when pathan is send one down, that is only to make Indian batting oder long...

India's strenght is always its batting when India has won, I dont know why Indian are doing experiment by taking 5 bowler.

As per me Ajit Agarkar is good for nothing. when dravid gave last over to Ajit me and all people those who were watching match were sad, all can understand but dravid been a experienced man in cricketing game was not able to understand...

Call Gautam Gambhir back, Tendulkar should be send one down,

Sehwag and Gautam can be good opening pair. Gautam Gambir is nice talented player he should be given more oppurtunity.

See Every Team has its weakness, if you will consider west indies they are weak in playing bowling leg spiner like kumble warne and mustak ahmed.

Even South Africa are weak side when it comes to spin...

Dravid After so long was able to score 49 run ... after failure of 8 match..

I think Indian team is so flexible that now any other team can beat India. Undoubtly its a captainship and selection of 11 for game is responsible for defeat of India.

Well Played Sarwan... and congrates to west indian team for this win.

Last Score India 223 in 50 over.
                        West Indies 224 in 49.3 over
                        Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-27-2006, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Oct 30 2006

Yesterday India lost against Australia in champions trophy.......

Poor Performace by Indian in Batting bowling and fielding.

Captainship of Dravid is not good.

This time he did no mistake in batting order, but before Raina he should have send pathan, Raina is good talented player & as per his age team are expecting more, he was scared while facing Bret Lee.... he was not able to score single run in 43rd over. In 43rd over batsman has to slog, i don't know what he was doing.

As far bowling it was not good. when we are defending total of 249 and that on decent track our bowler should maintain good line and length. frankly speaking After Javagal Shrinath no other bowler bowl quick. Zahir was quick but not able to swing to much.. Pathan can swing but he is slow. First ball bowl by munhaf was wide and ball went for four. and second over first ball also went for four.

I think Luck of Dravid is not nice, To be a good captian luck should be good.

I don't blame kaif for any thing see after very long he got chance to bat, He scored decent run, Every time he is out of team and get chance occasionally to play so his life is always on task when it comes to play for India.

Team made in challenger trophy by BCCI was not fair, Tendulkar can score only in challenger trophy, earlier i said at that time only ...."can he score such run against Mc Grath, Shohib, Brett Lee."

Now For Chappel i will say he is good for nothing Indian team is worst now.

Earlier India was lossing in final now we are not even qualified in semi-final.

See India is not only mumbai ... BCCI have to understand.

Indian Team tried to much of combination and they made such a flexible team that now india is not winning any single match.

Now those Indian who see match of India are actually wasting their own time.

Player should stop playing cricket and they should only do Advertisement...

Its not Hu Ha Inida... Player made it like.... Gu Kha India

Australia played good game as usual... they mange India below 250

India were short of 20-25 run.

McGrath is short of his pace but still one of the best bowler. Line and length of McGrath is as usual... Perfect.

Any way good to see Dravid scoring 50... but when it was required he got out. I belive India need Experience of Ganguly...

A good player may not be a good Captain.
                          Example [1] Tendulkar [2] Dravid .. ha ha ha

"Leader are born they are not Made" .....

First 15 over is always matter in one-day match opposition should not score more than 75 and if they do that means they had a upper hand.

Dhoni was not out in this match but umpier gave him out, i wish he should get more chance to bat.....

Now My Teams batting order are as below.

Sehwag, Gambhir, Kaif, tendulkar, Yuvraj, Dravid, Dhoni, Mongia, Pathan, Harbhajan, Ajit Agarkar or Munhaf Patel.

People must be thinking that ... who will bowl any way we don't have good bowler so play with our strength.

Calculation....
                          Harbhajan 45/2
                          Pathan 50/2
                          Munaf Patel or Agarkar 50/2

Sehwag, tendulkar, mongia, yuvraj over goes for over all 120 more run any way it can go below that also and they will take wicket also ...

See now in 50 over how much opposition has scored
                          45+50+50+120=265.

Now as per tha batting order what I had mention.. 265 is not a big total

Sehwag fiery 45 / 42 ball
                          Gambir fiery 45 / 42 ball
                          Kaif decent 40 /48 ball
                          Tendulkar 60 / 66 ball
                          Yuvraj 45 /48 ball
                          Dravid 40 / 48 ball

Dhoni, Mongia, Harbhajan, Pathan and (munaf or ajit) yet to come.

I don't think any one have to hit century ... or has to take 4 or 5 wicket.

Hu haa India Or Gu kha India ....

Note :- Most Of Indian Player Are tense coz of their position in Indian team & which make their performace bad... the way raina was playing shows that only... security is the thing which can take best out of any normal player.

Enjoy....
                          Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-30-2006, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Words of Ravi Shastri....

How do Indian team will handle the impatience of the nation and media given the proximity of the World Cup with your own beliefs and theory which you have held on to so dearly. These are some central issues to India's woes.

The judgment against VVS Laxman and Anil Kumble in one-dayers has only been about their fielding. Nobody doubts their quality in their respective fields. They are still central to India's Test plans.

I feel India would have to be a little spacious about this argument as it needs a temporary fix. Both its batting and bowling could do with a little bit of class. Both are enormously respected by opponents all around the world.

Youngsters also tend to get inspired by the presence of proven talents.

I also feel Gautam Ghambir is the men who is needed since sorting out a good top order is more important when you go on a tour than packing the lower middle order.

Greg Chappell is old enough to understand if a corrective is required in his approach. It is foolhardy to push on with your mistakes when accepting them perhaps is the way forward. After all, to error is human and it takes a brave man to accept it.

There is no shame in it.

Comment

ICC Champions Trophy is won by Australia Frankly saying Australia is not good team... as earlier but still better than other to win trophy....

Saurav Ganguly Scored Century in Duleep Trophy... Hope selector can see that.... Other wise evey one knows how is Indian Team NOW, after so much of Experiment.....

Saurav Ganguly Scored Century in Duleep Trophy

Comment

Working...
                              X