X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian god drink milk

that's true!
    After 11 years this could happen!

Scientific reasons are not define behind it.
    But how be ignore this fact because live telecast is there.

Even I experiment this fact, and I was suspire to see that God statues are in realiaty to drink milk .

How this could happen after 11 years.

Any one believe on this fact. ?

he he he.. Try this with statues of Metal if they drink milk, then i have to talk to my brother.... and i have to ask him about why eyes of god can't see when god drinks milk?
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Yash You know..... people drunk sea water ... in Mahim (Mumbai)..., sea water was not salty day before yesterday coz of heavy rain ...and people thought it is a god's miracle.....
      Statues of metal was not drinking milk.... why god drink's milk in temple why not at our house..? and if still god was drinking milk than some scientific reason is behind it .. which we don't know.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Oh God! Have You Really Gone Thirsty For Milk ?

Millions Of Children In India Do Not Even Know How The Milk Tastes But Your Stony Statues Are Gulping Tonnes Of Milk. Have Mercy On Them My Lord.

I Pray You To Drink All The Wine, Beer And Whisky Which Has Ruined Innumerable Homes.

I Am Cent Per Cent Sure That He Who Feeds The Entire Universe Will Never Dare To Snatch Milk From Your Children.

Bachhe Toh Apka Ka Hee Roop Hain.
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-24-2006, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Ha ha ha .... why the very next day or today god is not drinking Milk ... I think his tummy is full ..... or some stomach problem....
          Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Not all Indian gods drink milk. I think only Shiva does.

Comment

Yash preet. it happens because of capillary action. For eg. if u put a straw in a glass of water it will suck some amount of water. Thats capillary action. Something that happens when u put a sponge in water. The pores in the sponge absorb water.

Similary if u put water on plywood it will suck some ot it. But a metal sheet will not. Because it does not have pours for the capillary action to happen.

Statues made of clay can thereforce absorb some milk while metal statues dont.

Also many a times the statues are white. So even if the milk pours down from their surface it does not get noticed.

These r the some reasons i know. there may be more to it.

Comment

Working...
              X