Indian film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian film

Just a joke, I don't mean any thing else.

the films might have been like that but they have started to change.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

iam sorry if I bother u all.
      Ifalled in this thread

Comment

it is alright. no one is perfect and can expect everything to be according to the planned.
        miqsh

Comment

This cartoon picture is really represent an indian film.

it shows that after hunting by a bullet how much long a person can live.

same in "Mukkaddar Ka Sikandar" Amitabh stand for a long time with pain.
          In "sholey" Amitabh had fired by more than a dozen of bullets but he alive and wait for his friend.

and so many unlimited other examples are there to proove...
          ved
          Software Engineer
          Mumbai

Comment

well soumo, there is the proof for u to look at . the indian films in the past had very little difference in the theme. no use denying it but it was there.
            miqsh

Comment

in the past there has been films like Haqeqat(reality), Dosti(all about friendship), Mother India(considered a landmark film) and many others which were good. ONE THING IS PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS. ALL YOU CAN DO IS FIND THE BAD POINTS OF INDIAN MOVIES. WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT TO HOLLYWOOD. JUST CAUSE THEY ARE BETTER. THAT PROVES THAT YOU GUYS CONSIDER YOURSELF INFERIOR RATS TO AMERICANS. GO TO HELL. in Mother India Sunil Dutt dies instantly after he's shot by his mother after he turns dacoit and tries to run away with a girl.

Indian movies are not only bollywood but other movies too.

Satyajit ray didn't get Oscar just like that. French prime minister himself came to Kolkata to present him the OScar.

he created anywhere with Detective movies to sci-fi.

shame on you guys. You guys can't put India's repuation up. All you do is put our mother India's reputation down. You guys might not notice but at that time you are putting yourself down too you selfish people.

yes and i am mad.

Comment

hot headed friend slow down.

the majority were not good okay. do you watch any movies that were not a hit. atleast be happy that more and more films are coming out now better and almost all of them are pretty good. and did satyajit ray make hindi films? i thought he was all bengali films. as u say i am not the one who gets pissed often, it is u guy. u see others but rarely see ur mistakes. cool it man.
                miqsh

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                  the majority were not good okay. do you watch any movies that were not a hit. atleast be happy that more and more films are coming out now better and almost all of them are pretty good. and did satyajit ray make hindi films? i thought he was all bengali films. as u say i am not the one who gets pissed often, it is u guy. u see others but rarely see ur mistakes. cool it man.
                  This thread is about Indian movies and not about Hindi movies. Indian movies includes movies made in all 18 languages.

And nope majority was not bad. But majority had the same topic. The only time when stupid idiotic movies came out was during 80's. That's it. from 20's to 70's and 90's to now all are good movies.

why do you want movies without songs. Why do you want to copy Hollywood. Why are you not proud of your originality. Miqsh you always preferred to have your own style but why not now.

Indians proudly say that we are the land of songs and festivals. Where is that spirit now.
                  Whatever format Indian movies have is Indian format and be proud that we are unique.

and miqsh i am wrong right. but most of the time i proved a lot of things which you believed later. If i show you some old movies you will get rid of that idea. I have enough proof. I have enough proof to show that you are wrong. I don't go into arguments without having proof.

and i knew that indianlady was just joking. no offence. But what miqsh wrote was bad. What do you mean by majority of Indian movies are bad. why? cause of love. you know how many hollywood movies are about love? DO YOU KNOW that all the hollywood movies have kiss in every scene. whether it is during a mission or not during a mission, whether the hero is a super hero or a monkey. there will be a kiss scene. Even in King Kong there was a kiss scene. If you so hate romance then why do you watch vulgar movies?

they do only one thing. kiss kiss and kiss. sitting, standing, sleeping, jumping, crying, hopping, studying, playing kabaddi all they do is kissing.

and miqsh don't attack me by sending threatening letters. I was just trying to prove my point. no offence meant to you too.

Comment

How they prove that all odd integers higher than 2 are prime?
                    Mathematician: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, and by induction - every odd integer higher than 2 is a prime.
                    Physicist: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 is an experimental error, 11 is a prime,...
                    Engineer: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 is a prime, 11 is a prime,...
                    Programmer: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 7 is a prime,...
                    Salesperson: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 -- we'll do for you the best we can,...
                    Computer Software Salesperson: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 will be prime in the next release,...
                    Biologist: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 -- results have not arrived yet,...
                    Advertiser: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 11 is a prime,...
                    Lawyer: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 -- there is not enough evidence to prove that it is not a prime,...
                    Accountant: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, 9 is prime, deducing 10% tax and 5% other obligations.
                    Statistician: Let's try several randomly chosen numbers: 17 is a prime, 23 is a prime, 11 is a prime...
                    Professor: 3 is prime, 5 is prime, 7 is prime, and the rest are left as an exercise for the student.
                    Computational linguist: 3 is an odd prime, 5 is an odd prime, 7 is an odd prime, 9 is a very odd prime,...
                    Psychologist: 3 is a prime, 5 is a prime, 7 is a prime, 9 is a prime but tries to suppress it,...
                    miqsh

Comment

oh i said that because they have the same storyline in many of the storylines. infact a couple of films were the same except that it was different actors.
                      miqsh

Comment

Cool India1989 Cool

"Dekh Puttar, Achhi Ladkiya Tension Nahi Leti"

I Told my openion with hindi film seens
                        where a man can live for a long after hit by bullet...

but for english movies I can say its Worst...

bcoz there are not any sence for fighting

hero will be win at any cost.
                        although he fall from Helicopter or sendwiched with a hill

he live long .

yeh. u poor think girls .One think is prooved.

Girls has no mind to think.
                        she has only mind to argue...
                        ved
                        Software Engineer
                        Mumbai

Comment

well yes the hollywood is the worst. tom cruise has to fall down the big skyscraper and survive it to kill the enemies. he can single handedly sabotage a higly guarded vault. ha this bluff will continue to buy fans for the actors.
                          miqsh

Comment

Originally posted by vedu
                            Cool India1989 Cool

"Dekh Puttar, Achhi Ladkiya Tension Nahi Leti"

I Told my openion with hindi film seens
                            where a man can live for a long after hit by bullet...

but for english movies I can say its Worst...

bcoz there are not any sence for fighting

hero will be win at any cost.
                            although he fall from Helicopter or sendwiched with a hill

he live long .

yeh. u poor think girls .One think is prooved.

Girls has no mind to think.
                            she has only mind to argue...
                            oye tera dimag to thik hai na. sale me ladka hoon ladki nahi. . OK stop talking nonsense.

Think before you say. Is it written on top of this forum that i am a girl. If i am a girl then you are gay as you think guys as girl and are attracted to them.

and in MOther India the hero dies without accomplishing his mission. He was actually the protagonist in that movie.

and in hollywood movies do you think hero dies without accomplishing their goals. In Spiderman did spiderman died. Even after he got thousands of hit from that evil guy he still defeated him.

you are just biased about Indian movies. Look at the same way with hollywood movies it is the same thing. At the end US did triumph by killing the godzilla and MI-1, 2 and 3 all the time the heroes won.

and about useless arguments it is you who is giving useless arguments without knowing or having any knowledge about what you are talking about.
                            So before saying anything about anyone think about yourself.

that's the problem with gay people. They think guys are girls. seriously stop being gay. Be a man.

Oh o! Got you there.
                            no offence
                            peace
                            Soumo
                            Last edited by Guest; 05-16-2006, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                              oye tera dimag to thik hai na. sale me ladka hoon ladki nahi. . OK stop talking nonsense.

Think before you say. Is it written on top of this forum that i am a girl. If i am a girl then you are gay as you think guys as girl and are attracted to them.

and in MOther India the hero dies without accomplishing his mission. He was actually the protagonist in that movie.

and in hollywood movies do you think hero dies without accomplishing their goals. In Spiderman did spiderman died. Even after he got thousands of hit from that evil guy he still defeated him.

you are just biased about Indian movies. Look at the same way with hollywood movies it is the same thing. At the end US did triumph by killing the godzilla and MI-1, 2 and 3 all the time the heroes won.

and about useless arguments it is you who is giving useless arguments without knowing or having any knowledge about what you are talking about.
                              So before saying anything about anyone think about yourself.

that's the problem with gay people. They think guys are girls. seriously stop being gay. Be a man.

Oh o! Got you there.
                              no offence
                              peace
                              Soumo
                              Are chhotu tension kahe leta he re ?

Why u only go with mother India

there is many films which prove that indian films are best

atleast it shows human emotions , not only actoins...

not only films but indian poets and writers are always go with human emotions
                              and humanity.

like Tulsidas (a wellknown hindi poet) alway focus on emational sence of "Ramayan"
                              not only action part of fight...

so "SARE JAHA SE ACHCHHA HINDUSTAN HAMARA HAMARA"

aur sale India1989 tu agar ladkiyon jaisi baten karega to sab tujhe ladki hi samjhenge na.

tu agar ladki nahi he, to ladki jaise nonsence baten kyu karta he
                              ved
                              Software Engineer
                              Mumbai

Comment

Working...
                              X