Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to Join you!

Dear Sisters,
    I am happy to join in this forum. I am Sashi from India, a male 37 yrs old living with a happy family in Chennai. Don't be surprised, what am I going to do here.

Sometime back, before I become victim of lumbar spondilytis, I was working in an MNC company as an Instructional Designer. As I am a professional trainer and Instructional designer, I wanted to make a survey among my co-workers and found most of the working mothers are becomeing quick victims of stress. Thereby I found some amazing facts about these working women, specially the working mothers.

When I was on break due to spondylitis ( caused by stress) I have come out with a book for them to be releived of their stress in a simplified and down to earth commonse sense based approach. Now I am better and again started my career path. It's going good.

I want to market my book which is exclusively written for the working mothers community. It is available in e-book format and I am willing to sell it for Rs. 200/- per copy. I humbly request your goodselves to pass on this information among your peers and community and get benefitted.

Thanks and regards
    Sashikumar N.C,
    Chennai , India

Hey

Hey sashinc

Welcome to forum.

Enjoy your posting,learning and sharing here.

Have A Great Day!
    Ritu

Comment

Welcome to Indian Forum Stay and enjoy here
      Megrisoft
      Idochat

Comment

Working...
      X