X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sweet friend from India!

Hello friend,
    I am new to Indiabook forum.
    My sole purpose to join this group is to help people get jobs in IT, guide them for the tech queries.

Hope that I will find many friends here!
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 02-17-2007, 01:57 PM.

Hi sweet friend

Welcome. Hope you can help me with any techie problems. I've got none at the moment!

Cheers.

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-04-2007, 10:47 AM.

Comment

nice to meet you!
      Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-04-2007, 10:49 AM.
      no pain no gain
      Wenzhou Longwan Nan Yang Steel pipe Factory
      MSN xiaoli986700@163.com

Comment

Nice to meet so many friends here,this is smiles,and let me talk something about me and the experience shared.i would like to be your friends!it is appreciated if i could be!

During my more than 1 and half a year's job of freign trade,i think the freign trade covers marketing business products and services for different companies, I have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on trade shows, special events, advertising and promotional sponsorships. My budgets and resources were applied to convential, offline marketing.

Sometimes these programs really paid off and the company was able to make connections with customers that never would have been reached otherwise.

But this is 2007 and these days,My marketing plan for a business needs to look a lot different than it did 5 or 10 years ago. As a marketing manager seeking global customers, I would spend my promotional budget very very differently today.

i do know there is a long way i should to go,and i am sure on my this way to success,i could make many lively and honest friends,so i am full of passion and convidence,the day is not to far to me and my friends,please take a little time to look at me,my friends,i am on the way! let us hand in hadn create a prosperious world we shared.
        Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-12-2007, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Hello to you all!

Hello, nice to meet you all on this forum!
          I have been reading all the replies posted in this thread and they are certainly interesting!
          By the way, though I know nothing about how you can download tatoos in Hindi or Marathi, if there's anything else you'd like to know about India and its customs
          Hello, 'smiles' , nice to know someone from China, too!
          Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-12-2007, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Hi!!!

Welcome to the site and enjoy it. You can find humor to education.

Comment

Hi I wanna to be friends for ever
              welcome

Comment

Working...
              X