Today Narendra Modi rally in Chandigarh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today Narendra Modi rally in Chandigarh

BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will visit Chandigarh today and will address a rally in support of BJP candidate from city Kirron Kher.

BJP Chandigarh president Sanjay Tandon said,"His (Modi's) visit to the city will ensure victory of Kirron Kher from Chandigarh."Chandigarh Lok Sabha city will see a multi-cornered contest as Congress candidate and former Railway minister Pawan Bansal and AAP candidate Gul Panag are in the fray.

Actor Anupam Kher, the husband of Kirron Kher, also believes Narendra Modi can take the nation to another level as the prime minister.

Clarifying that his wife Kirron is not the reason for his supporting Modi, he on Friday said: "My vote goes to Narendra Modi-ji because I can see in his speeches that he has a plan, from the point of administration and getting the nation together."

"I think he will take this country to another level. I would have voted for him even if he belonged to some other party," the 59-year-old said.

Chandigarh Lok Sabha city will see a multi-cornered contest as Congress candidate and former Railway minister Pawan Bansal and Aam Aadmi Party candidate Gul Panag are in the fray.

wow !! that's a great news. This time people expecting Narendra Modi as a prime minister and getting hopes to do of his best towards the country.
    I wish the whole cabinet for a good luck at least this time a capable minister place in the center govenment who has a great eagerness to change the economy of the whole country and that what now people expecting. But still words always matters and nobody come up as per the expectation. Letssssssssss see ?
    Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!

Comment

Working...
    X