India Forums

Go Back   India Forums > Indian Miscellaneous Discussion > The Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2006, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian lady
Somebody please educate me on why it seems most of the times, husbands die before their wives. Is it because of the stress women cause men or there is something secret that us women do kkkkkk

I know why this would happen in India. Arranged marriages make sure that the guy is at least 5 years older than the girl. Offcourse his number would come earlier...
Old 10-03-2006, 11:45 PM

Priyanka ur right good people suffer the most. Thats why its always the husbands who suffer. And good people die first too. So its there turn first.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:26 PM

Those who are going to suffer they will live more...

Good people suffer more ...

After death nobody suffer so good people suffer more
Old 10-05-2006, 10:02 PM

Here s a theory that sums it up all

It goes as follows:-

Rich Huband + Expensive wife = couple.
(Husband-wealth)+(wife * shopping) = love
(husband- health) + (wife + leisure) = survival
(husband - strength) + (wife - 0) = argument

Now as the life progresses the above phenomenon multiplies ...
As a result the husband looses all his health, wealth and mental strength eventually,while the wife gains all the goods and leisure.

The life expectancy of a person who lived in abject poverty and stress is obviously less then the one who lived in pomp and luxury.

therefore,
(husband - life) = consummation of marriage,

All the above calculations are based on time tested and prooved theories. I invite fellow mathematicians to test and endorse the same so that it can be made a theorum.

Note:-
women need not try as they are bad at mathematics. (already prooved law of nature)
Old 10-10-2006, 01:57 PM

I believe it’s easy to die difficult to live…

All suffering ends with death… women live more so they suffer more.

(Husband-wealth) + (wife*shopping) = love which is necessary to live ..
Love = (Be servant to husband == > to get ATM (wealth) of husband)
But by being a servant wife lose more health… It’s a management of female which make her to live more than men.

(Husband – strength)+(wife -0) = argument … male know they are not going to win with female still they do argument… that means male don’t have brain so above postulate is wrong … male loses strength coz they don’t have brain…

Men room are never clean … they always live in dirt so chances to fall ill is more to male compare to female.

Men always tend to forget things… so mentally they waste more time and energy to find it.

Rohit as far theory of mathematic I will say mathematic, algebra is based on assumption & suppositions… you can assume any thing

A complete man is one who is able to satisfy his wife in all sense ...

Common man be brave and accept the truth that women (female) are best and stronger species to survive on this earth than male.

For women no need to try mathematics, they only do accounts … that help them to live longer …

Last edited by Priyanka : 10-11-2006 at 12:59 PM.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:11 PM

I warned women not to try. Priyanka see how confused u got with the whole thing.

Why dont u go shopping for a change? Or may be put on some make up? Or go to a kitty party and gossip about ur neighbour with your other freinds? Or how about a bitching session on that new guy in ur college???

Give yourself a break yaar. You deserve it. Life is to enjoy.come on!!!!
Old 10-19-2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indian lady
Somebody please educate me on why it seems most of the times, husbands die before their wives. Is it because of the stress women cause men or there is something secret that us women do kkkkkk

i think most of the time women die first before men. women are stronger than men. cos
they have to face many problems in their life. and they always fight for their right.

always good people has to suffer more.

there is no hell and heaven in the sky
these are only on the earth.

Last edited by sukhdeep kaur : 10-19-2006 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:35 PM

Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
Old 10-06-2010, 12:08 PM

Red face

Farming for Guild Wars gold isnt easy, but you can buy RS Goldon sale. We have revolutionized the exchange of money to Guild Wars gold with fast instant delivery.
Purchase Guild Wars gold online. Our world class customer service will make sure you are more than satisfied with every purchase.Order now and feel our first class service.As an ebay power seller and paypal confirmed seller for years, it is safe and secure to Buy WOW Gold from us. You will never be banned as Buy WOW Gold us. We know the buyers?time is valuable, so we are trying to do an instant way for ffxi gil delivery. We have mass available stock of RuneScape Gold that we can really provide an instant way of RuneScape Gold delivery.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:00 AM

You need to understand the concept of why the women fasts for her husband it is a act of selflessness by the woman. She fasts because as a women God has given her the power to be able to convince the Gods to extend or give a long life to husband but still they died, I think god knows well.