Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPL 7 2014:The glorious evening came to a glorious end

Hello Friends..!! How are you? I hope you all are doing great

As we all know the IPL 7 2014 has been started from yesterday, in fact its first match played in between Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders Abu Dhabi. Kolkata Knight Riders won the match by 41 runs.
    Well i dint see the match but i heard that it was quite interesting and the starting ceremony was started with a glorious evening.
    It began with a welcome note by H.E. Sheikh Nahayan Mubarak Al Nahayan, Minister of Culture, Youth & Community Development.
    Then it was time for host, Ravi Shastri to invite the eight IPL captains.
    Sunil Gavaskar, interim President, BCCI-IPL, delivered a passionate speech.
    After the serious business, it was time for some entertainment. There was a light and sound show which depicted traditions and cultures of the UAE and India and merged them together to bring out a seamless bond between the two nations.
    Then it was the time for some Bollywood style masti as the gorgeous Indian actress, Deepika Padukone sizzled the stage.

The last but by no means the least individual to take the stage was Shah Rukh Khan means how the whole scenario it could be "The glorious evening came to a glorious end."
    I wish ...I could be there haha

Try To Enjoy Every Moment Of Life. Its So B E A utiful !!
Working...
X