No announcement yet.

Namaskar! really happy to meet you all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namaskar! really happy to meet you all!

hello i'm a french girl, leaving in Paris, learning hindi and english, and i'm really happy that such a forum exists, i'll be able to speak to a lot of Indian people!! I really love what i know about India (that's not much but...) and i hope i'll be able to go to your country very soon! i love quite a lot of things in life, for example laughing, reading, drawing, discovering new cultures, new people, listenning to music (every kind), watching films, i love the sun, i love to discover new way of thinking, and so on...
    i'm 19years old, almost 20.
    if you want to know something else, please ask! and feel free to contact me, i will be very pleased to talk with you and maybe to practice my hindi with you if it's your language! and if i say something wrong please tell me, i know it's easy to make mistakes with people from different countries. and I must apologize too because I know my english is not very good but in France we don't speak english as well as you do... in another thread I said I was looking for an university in India: so i'll repeat it here: i want to study one year or one semester at least in an indian university to make my hindi and my english better, so tell me if you have some ideas... thanks a lot!

Hey eiao now i know you are from france. welcome to this forum. I am soumo and am very glad to meet you.

i really appreciate you trying to learn Hindi.

i suggest that you shouldn't waste your time learning hindi in universities. that will be spending money which won't help you in near future except for knowing this language. no i am not saying that it is bad but i am saying that it won't be worth it. but if you have lots of money and spare time. sure why not go for it. But choose universities wisely. they are hard in India and studies and competition is tough. Teachers are strict and lots of hardwork.

basically i was learning french in class 9. learnt some but forgot a lot. lol. Bonjour. J'mapple Soumodeep. i am not sure that whether the spelling is right or not.

hope you have fun with us. waiting to know mroe about you.

till then
    au revoir.

Comment

How do you do !

hello :
      how do you do ? i know you are a france girl . I am a chinese girl .In my university, i have learned some Frech. but just a little . i enjoy French culture :grape wire ,and building and a lot of thing . At the sametime ,there are many many interesting cultures in China .There are lots of famous building here .
      wolcome to China .hope make friends with you !

Best wishes !
      Sunny

Comment

gentil de vous rencontrer l'ami, espèrent que vous avez l'amusement dans ce forum

(nice to meet you friend, hope you have fun in this forum)

Comment

wow so many people knowing things about France! thanx alpha, india1989 & sunnywang if i may correct you india1989 you should have written "je m'appelle SOumodeep" ou "mon nom est Soumodeep"(=meraa naam soumodeep hain) but i know French is quite a difficult language. you want to know more about me? well just ask questions see you!

Comment

hello.we are a chinese gril.I study English too.But I think I love study koera laguage.I think the chinese is the same good as the English,IF you want to study chinese,you can contract with me.

Comment

Working...
            X