Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Lost :( with Discussion Forums

Hello everyone,

This is my first thread and the first time i make use of a discussion forum! That being said, i feel completely lost, i'm not sure how anything works (do people reply to your thread, if so, how do they end up looking at your thread in the first place?) Also, since its an india discussion, does this mean most people coming to this web are from India? (sorry if these are self-explanatory questions its just i don't think i get the "drift" of discussion forums.)

Thanks in advance for your replies

Welcome to the India Forum. This forum is not only for Indians. Anyone can give his views to any topic in the forum.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

hi, welcome to our community. i see that you have started quite many threads. but dont lose heart, you will soon get replies. and and as you know, you will get a hang of it once you start new and interesting thread that will get you people responding to it. there are many threads in this forum that are very long. i am as new as you are. just start responding to already existing threads and start new ones as well. and be a regular user. if somebody replies and you dont reply for a long time, you may end up disappointing the person who is interested in extending the thread. the trick is in being interesting and regular. be friendly and talk to all. i cant deny that there are some dormant users as well. but we do things with personal interest, others will be interested too in responding to you. all the best. and have a nice time.
      Last edited by Guest; 11-09-2005, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your advice.
        IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
        IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Working...
        X