"Aksar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Aksar

in this movie Ricky (Emraan Hashmi) play the role of photographer and Sheena (Udita Goswami) as a model and they both become close friends but later on when Sheena come to know that Ricky dumped her best friend Nisha (Tara Sharma) after flirting with her, Sheena broke her relation with Ricky.
    After three year, Udita get married with RAj (Dino Morea) a great business man. Raj walks in the some store wear he buys great photography of Ricky. Raj propose Ricky to have affair with his wife and he will pay 30 lakhs. The truth was that Raj wanted to get rid of his wife. after while Sheena falls in love with Ricky And then, according to the plan, Raj catches his wife red-handed making love with Ricky. Raj accuses Sheena of cheating on him. She as much shrugs off her husband’s accusation unapologetically and says ‘you cheat on me, I cheat on you’.
    After that Raj give Ricky 50 lakhs more to go away from Sheena but he disagree and tell him that he love Sheena now and if he need more money he can ask sheena for it. after while on the bday party of sheena her best friend Nisha has come and ask her what Rcky is doin here. Sheena said he is photographer he will leave soon.
    after the party Nisha tell Sheena that Ricky have done some thing wrong with her and he don't love you he was just getting revenge of first time when Sheena broke relation with him. Sheena get angry and went to Ricky's room and killed him. Raj took the murder on his name and tells everyone that he kills Ricky to show Sheena how much he love her and give his all property to Sheena. later on Police at Sheena's house got a camera which have proof of Sheena Killing Ricky. so they arrest her and free Raj. Sheena do the same thing She give property back to Raj. In the end Raj sits in his car and laughing and giving property papers to his love Nisha who was Sheena's best friend. (So that mean Raj did everything to get rid of sheena and may be he knows that if Nisha will tell that Ricky is cheatin on her again then she will Kill Ricky may be thats why Raj made this plan.. i don't know may be..)

i think this movie was kind of good... i kind of like it...
    i hope you all don't mind me putting whole movie review
    nyways...
    so... did you like da movie??
    Yudi Rockss...

Dil ka deewana pan Kehta hai ye sajan kadmo mein aapke luta tu apni jaan...
    Jaan humhari ho Jaan Se bhi pyari ho aapke pyar ki to Dil mein hai Jaga....

well.........i like the story...n now wish i had seen it b4 i read this..
    coz after reading it..i felt like..i should have seen it b4 reading it.....oh...confused......

good one to see i guess... just for change !

Comment

Well the name of movie is akshar (i.e Most of time)

But such type of thing doesn’t happen often in real life so name given to movie is not justified...

As far the movie review i dont want to comment .... because this movie is not of my type...
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

i agree "sunikumar"
        Yudi Rockss...

Comment

Well movies are about making up stuff lol so it doesn't matter if that kinda things happen in real life or not lol

Comment

i agree with u invisible

Comment

When we were kid there in school something our teacher taught us ... i hope.... to everyone their teacher taught them not only me ... & that is .. to give perferct name to any story.....
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

well Perfect name don't mean movie should be related to life
                for example...hmm spiderman. Its just a comic and people make movie over it, but its not a real life story lol

Comment

yes, spiderman is comic... i agree but it show in da movie dat wot spider man is and wot he can do.. de did show da meanin of spiderman wic save ppl life n strong n sum other stuff wic is related to da movie title... but Aksar..?? der is nothin related to da movie title?? its a love story.. n in love story.. ppl don't go forth n back... hm.. i don't know.. may be.. lol i dont... know..
                  Yudi Rockss...

Comment

By readin story i think its kind of old story now. same and same stories. Director got nothing new now in bollywood lol and about title I agree with Beauty lol There is no combination b/w title and story hehe

Comment

well invisible dude. whatever these directors or bollywood are doin, still you are enjoyin it and watchin it. so i dun think there is anythin wron with bollywood. i love the way it is and will always :lol

Comment

Working...
                      X