Ash : Personal Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ash : Personal Life

Ash is always asked silly questions like,Do you have an affair with Salman,Why did you break up with Vivek?What is going Between you and Abhisheik????

I mean what is all this Don't the celebrities have any right to live their life with peace,Dont they have their own personal life???

Many stars are comfortable conducting their relationships in public view. Ash is not. Is that a crime? Why is her silence being misconstrued as guilt? And for what? It’s being said she ‘used’ Vivek. Hello… for what purpose did she use him?

Why compare?

They’re even comparing her equation with Salman and Vivek. What for? Just because they’re both part of her past? Is she answerable to anyone?

What are your views?????
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Ash is too good. He needs better people. Like common she so beautiful. And eyah i don't think she would use anyone. She has a good perosnality. To become miss world one doesn not only need good looks but also personality. so yeah she cannot do that and i would ask the media to stop meddling with their lifes.

Comment

well... da problem is MEDIA cuz see.. if like normal person not star i mean like usuall regular person go out with someone or hav bf or gf de don't actually care but if movie start hav one.. de juz run into their personal life..??? why?? who give all dis news about salman n ash..?? about ash broke up with vivek?? who? media ofcourse... dats da only way ppl get to know about star?? why? de should hav sum personal life to themselves.. not everyone suppose to know??
      Yudi Rockss...

Dil ka deewana pan Kehta hai ye sajan kadmo mein aapke luta tu apni jaan...
      Jaan humhari ho Jaan Se bhi pyari ho aapke pyar ki to Dil mein hai Jaga....

Comment

Media is not a problem.... when Actor/Actress does some thing good they appreciate it... Actor/Actress are icon of young generation.... so i believe those who r in profession of film.... Should not blame Media about any issue in their private life...
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-13-2006, 10:47 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
        X