Amitabh Bachchan Returns Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amitabh Bachchan Returns Home

The Bachchans' three-week ordeal ended on Saturday morning when Amitabh Bachchan finally left Leelavati hospital to return to his mother's residence Prateeksha.
    A crowd of at least 200 people had already got wind of the Bachchans' plans. They waited anxiously outside Prateeksha even as Abhishek, wearing a Superman teeshirt drove his dad home.

Well we all pray for his speedy recovery and hope to see him back in action so.He is not only a super star but a remarkable man.

Hats off to him
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Really, Amitabh is not only a super star but a remarkable man. He is the heartbeat of millions of people in the world. Its good for these millions fans that he is making steady recovery. He is the host of a famous show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'.
    May God bless him and sure he will come soon in action.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

He left the hospital at some specify time, he was waiting in hospital for good mahurat (i.e good time as per astrology) so that he should not have to vist hospital again ... even big B believes in Mahurat
      Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

I hope Mr.bachchan the angry man of the Bollywood will soon come in action after all we all are with him.
        Megrisoft team member
        Article Directory
        SEO India
        Link Building India

Comment

Working...
        X