Internet Research Personnel required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Research Personnel required

We require a full time internet research personnel for our growing online pharmacy with target market being the US. The person must have a flair for writing in English, have a good idea of how to research on the internet and devote atleast 35-40 hours per week. Please let me know if interested, I believe I will be receiving automated emails to responses to this post.

Well first tell in details what does the person need to do.I mean what will be the work involve a person to do.Please give the complete details so that the right person for the jobs can contact you.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

i am interested

I am interested to work as a full time internet researcher. Please let me know the details.

Comment

interested

Originally posted by cdd
        We require a full time internet research personnel for our growing online pharmacy with target market being the US. The person must have a flair for writing in English, have a good idea of how to research on the internet and devote atleast 35-40 hours per week. Please let me know if interested, I believe I will be receiving automated emails to responses to this post.

Please send me the details at nadamuniv@yahoo.com

Comment

interested

Please send me the details at nadamuniv@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by cdd
            Hi,

My name is Sanjeev Mukherjee and I am interested in this job. Could you please let me how to go about it?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev Mukherjee

Comment

Working...
            X