part time work for graduates/undergraduates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part time work for graduates/undergraduates

I want graduates or under graduates to write English Examination style exam papers for GCSE AS and A level subjects (Maths and Business studies and Science papers in particular. Payment will be per paper. I can send examples of what the papers should look like. The papers should bw written on computer and can be emailed to me.

And what is the name of your organization??

Surely,surely that is mandatory information!

Comment

Also tell in details how you are going to give this job and the procedure.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

The name of the institution is Central London Educational Services. We want exam papers that are like the OCR/ EDEXCEL/ AQA /CIE GCSE ,AS and A Level papers as arevision aid to our tutors. People will be self employed and paid per exam paper that they write. I am ideally looking for a mathematician, economist, physicist, biologist and chemist,who will be willing to write a number of exam papers at different levels ( Mainly for UK based students aged 16-1 and 18). The job would suit either an undergraduate or postgraduate in these disciplines who is looking for additional income.

Comment

Maths Papers

I am an M.Sc.Maths and interested in this work.Thankyou,Vani.
          Originally posted by jamie12
          The name of the institution is Central London Educational Services. We want exam papers that are like the OCR/ EDEXCEL/ AQA /CIE GCSE ,AS and A Level papers as arevision aid to our tutors. People will be self employed and paid per exam paper that they write. I am ideally looking for a mathematician, economist, physicist, biologist and chemist,who will be willing to write a number of exam papers at different levels ( Mainly for UK based students aged 16-1 and 18). The job would suit either an undergraduate or postgraduate in these disciplines who is looking for additional income.

Comment

Working...
          X