Where's my "Chinese city" thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's my "Chinese city" thread?

Yesterday I past a thread named "Chinese city", there're some pictures in it,introduce today's China.why mods delete such thread?
    I am from China,I love my country.

I suggest you post some threads about the communist screw people, I belive those will be stay here.

Comment

Originally posted by 靓虬客
      I have already told you yesterday not to post so many pictures!!!
      how about the result?
      I don't know why they have no space,I use "link" not "upload".

Comment

You were using heavy pictures and alot of links.This is a forum for discussion not a photogallery.
        Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
        www.indiabook.com
        Business
        Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Originally posted by megri
          You were using heavy pictures and alot of links.This is a forum for discussion not a photogallery.
          Then how many pictures should I put?
          And why delete my link?that's not picture.

Comment

demacratic india srew world netizen ,
            no express free india .
            i strongly opposite

Comment

ooh mods are alive i thought mods had gone into a coma

Comment

Mods are back in life.They are back in action and spammers now should go sleep.Also this forum is not for abusing and not a picture gallery.
                Megrisoft Team Member
                Search India

Comment

Originally posted by bolyer
                  Yesterday I past a thread named "Chinese city", there're some pictures in it,introduce today's China.why mods delete such thread?
                  shoot...My thread that contains some photos of China also gets deleted. This is the INDIAN democracy , seems to be even worse than the board administrators in Chinese forums.

Actually, there are too few topics and people in this forum, kind of boring

Comment

You post all that spam in the Chinese forum where you came from. Read the name of this forum category - Indian Politics - can you read?

Comment

Also thanks for your paying attention to all the spam megrisoft.

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
                        shoot...My thread that contains some photos of China also gets deleted. This is the INDIAN democracy , seems to be even worse than the board administrators in Chinese forums.

Actually, there are too few topics and people in this forum, kind of boring

please rethink what u told. excuse me but i don't think that indian democracy can be worse than that of the chinese's. just for deleting the pics doesn't make them bad. what about urs, even killing doesn't bring up any sort of negative retorts. very ironic isn't it??
                        miqsh
                        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
                          please rethink what u told. excuse me but i don't think that indian democracy can be worse than that of the chinese's. just for deleting the pics doesn't make them bad. what about urs, even killing doesn't bring up any sort of negative retorts. very ironic isn't it??
                          To tell the truth, if there are lots of indian forums with lots of topics in the internet, do you think we will post our articles here?

Take a look at the following Chinese forum, more than 1,000 boards, millions of posts every day. And there are hundreds of forums like this in China
                          http://bbs.163.com/board/index.html?...p%3Fb%3Dshishi

Comment

Originally posted by ybbqj
                            demacratic india srew world netizen ,
                            no express free india .
                            i strongly opposite
                            Its a democracy not a place without anything.

Living in democracy doesn't mean that you are free to murder or steal or forge money.

Democracy has rules too. In this forum you cannot spam and that's the rule. You want to discuss then follow the rules.

Comment

Playing Music again????

Originally posted by India1989
                              Its a democracy not a place without anything.

Living in democracy doesn't mean that you are free to murder or steal or forge money.

Democracy has rules too. In this forum you cannot spam and that's the rule. You want to discuss then follow the rules.

Comment

Working...
                              X