Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deportation

Hi all,

Has anybody (Indians or others) ever been deported/removed back to their country of origin for no fault of theirs? I've read about some instances where traveller's passports/visas/intents were *incorrectly* faulted and thus deported back to the person's country of origin (i.e. not the country where the travel initiated).

E.g. if somebody, say Mr. X (citizen of country A) legally living in country B and was travelling to country C OR was travelling back home to country B via country C was incorrectly faulted and deported back to country A...

Has anybody experienced this or know of somebody who has experienced this?

If yes, what have been your experiences? Specifically, if they were returned to their country of origin, have you faced any problems from the Indian authorities? Some people (I read on the Internet) say there were no problems at all, while others complain.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

PS: Yes, I have a general anxiety disorder.

In a poor zoo of India, a lion was frustrated as he was offered not more than 1 kg meat a day. The lion thought its prayers were answered when one US Zoo Manager visited the zoo and requested the zoo management to shift the lion to the US Zoo.

The lion was so happy and started thinking of a central A/c environment, a goat or two every day and a US Green Card also. On its first day after arrival, the lion was offered a big bag, sealed very nicely for breakfast.

The lion opened it quickly but was shocked to see that it contained few bananas. Then the lion thought that may be they cared too much for him as they were worried about his stomach as he had recently shifted from India.

The next day the same thing happened. On the third day again the same food bag of bananas was delivered. The lion was so furious, it stopped the delivery boy and blasted at him, 'Don't you know I am the lion...king of the Jungle..., what's wrong with your management?, what nonsense is this?, why are you delivering bananas to me?'

The delivery boy politely said, 'Sir, I know you are the king of the jungle but .. did you know that you have been brought here on a monkey's visa!!!

Moral of Story : Better to be a Lion in India than a Monkey elsewhere!!!!!
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Nice moral of the story. Good story. Well the lion learnt a lesson.

Comment

Working...
      X