X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u believe in love at first sight?

I beleive in "Lust at first sight" but love??? Dil say, um... no

i don

i don't believe.there is little possibility to love, although in the first sight you feel in love,but that just only your sensation.
    Last edited by grace; 12-12-2006, 07:17 AM.

Comment

i don't believe.

If in the pass,i believe, but now, i don't believe. with age, i mellowed
      Love is the one thing that each other establish the feeling and trust, it is not only including the love, but also relative. the time can test love, i believe.

Comment

I believe in love at first site.
        Its a daily thing for me

Comment

Ya It may be possible to Love.
          If you love some one then it is not neccessary that next person is ready for it.

Yaar Love is not happen with Contract Basis.
          So dont vary about it.

Love whome you want. Dont vary what she/he think.

Tension kay ko lene ka
          Bindass rahane ka
          ved
          Software Engineer
          Mumbai

Comment

True love...

"True love can blind you but at the same time if you let it, it can also open your eyes."

Comment

listen mate this is the real world....u might like the person that has passed by but i dont believe that u can love that person just based on looks cos those r things which do not matter in love ok mate.... i think that u might have seen a really beautiful girl walkign passed u and u might have liked her but im sure that u dont love this girl just by lookin at her...
              ok then lets say u do love this girl and u started to get to know her but u dont like her personality wat wud u do then stay with her just becos she is beautiful or wud u leave her as she doesnt have a good personality.....i wud choose to leave that person cos its the personality that matters the most ok...
              think about and then let me know ok
              love
              sana

Comment

Dil ke Arma.....?

Dil ke arma asuoo me bhe gaye,
                Wo bhi tanha hum bhi tanha reh gaye,
                Kis ko sunye dil ka dard,
                Ab to hum akale hi rhe gaye,
                Dil ke arma asuoo me bhe gaye.
                Attached Files

Comment

I like your thing
                  but I am not`t believe in love. Because

Char din ki hai Jingi, Char hsino ke saath bitana. So enjoy your life
                  Attached Files

Comment

me too, im glad u agree with me

Comment

Originally posted by sana786
                      listen mate this is the real world....u might like the person that has passed by but i dont believe that u can love that person just based on looks cos those r things which do not matter in love ok mate.... i think that u might have seen a really beautiful girl walkign passed u and u might have liked her but im sure that u dont love this girl just by lookin at her...
                      ok then lets say u do love this girl and u started to get to know her but u dont like her personality wat wud u do then stay with her just becos she is beautiful or wud u leave her as she doesnt have a good personality.....i wud choose to leave that person cos its the personality that matters the most ok...
                      think about and then let me know ok
                      love
                      sana
                      Who says when you love a person you must have that person,I love the moon and the stars but its not possible for me to have them.
                      Loving a person and choosing a life partner are 2 different things,and if I have to choose a life partner I would not go for the "love at first site" thing.
                      And Love is not about getting,its about giving whether the other person accepts it,appreciates or not,I think in most of the cases love is only one sided the other side just compromises,its very rare that both love each other.
                      Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

get to know them mate!!!

Originally posted by pankajrathod
                        Who says when you love a person you must have that person,I love the moon and the stars but its not possible for me to have them.
                        Loving a person and choosing a life partner are 2 different things,and if I have to choose a life partner I would not go for the "love at first site" thing.
                        And Love is not about getting,its about giving whether the other person accepts it,appreciates or not,I think in most of the cases love is only one sided the other side just compromises,its very rare that both love each other.
                        Correct me if I am wrong.
                        i wud say that ur right there;its the inner person that matters not the looks. you might have replised that the most beautiful girls r always abit nasty and cocky to people when they try to talk to them. i truely do not agree with that, u shud get to know a person before u make any decisions about life and love ok. u dont know how much u love that person untill u have beenw ith them and shared each others thoughts and ideas about life ok...

my advice is GET TO KNOW THE PERSON BEFORE U MAKE ANY DESISONS ABOUT ANYTHING MAJOR OK!!!

love
                        sana

Comment

sana

hiiiii
                          I am sushil
                          Something speical for you

Idd ke din na gujarna kisi masjiid ke pass say,
                          kahi log chand samaj kar apna roja na tod de,
                          Aur ho kar kuda khfa tumse kahi husn banana na chod de.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Chaudhary; 12-19-2006, 09:40 PM.

Comment

sori i dont understand wat u r tryin to say to me mate
                            can u plz translate it for me so that i can understand it
                            love
                            sana

Comment

@ Sana786 : Its a Romatic poem meaning,Don't pass in front of a Masjid during idd,People will mistake you for the moon and break thier fast,And maybe angered by you God may stop making beauties.
                              Last edited by pankajrathod; 12-16-2006, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X