No announcement yet.

Girls are honest in love or.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is someone who feel that I love him, then he showed his intereste for a week , then he left me more than 4 days.....without any resones....why?!!!

He make promises and break them...Why?!! .....
    Now I hate him as much as I was love him before...I 'm honest in love more than him....he may be one type of that boys who take love as a play...
    Last edited by indian lady; 09-01-2006, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Mina may be he was not sure about his love ..

Initially he thought that he loved you then some thing else.... some people are jerk...

No need to think about such past ... future is waiting & which is glorious.

Enjoy..Mina

Frinedly
      Sunilkumar
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-28-2006, 05:03 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar

No need to think about such past ... future is waiting & which is glorious.

Enjoy..Mina

Frinedly
        Sunilkumar

Thank u dear friend , I feel better after reading ur words

Comment

See Mina what happen with you is an exception.... , most of time girl do such things...
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
            See Mina what happen with you is an exception.... , most of time girl do such things...

Girls have a secret ways of attracting boys, with our words or even with eyes contact..... . Also , boys have a nature attraction to girl, and try hard to gain her heart...
            So , it's our duty as girls to love you ...boys

Comment

oh that is probably why some girls act wierd when Im next to them, thanks woa... never knew. lol hard time deciphering the message though but sometimes its direct.
              Last edited by Omni; 08-31-2006, 08:42 AM.

Comment

ha ha ha ha ....

Girls have a secret ways of attracting boys,.... That is probably why some girls act wierd when Omni is next to them....

Comment

girls r the best creation of GOD in world. they have the quality to make an impression at any worst situation, they can bais the situation.

Comment

love is the most beautiful thing in world. love makes a person good. every body should fall in love in life.

Comment

It is not sure

It is not sure Who is Honest in love
                      both Girl and boys are flirt when they get chance
                      Let u have an example
                      if u find a better girl propose to u
                      then isnt it true
                      that u will attract to her

same happenes with girls
                      every one try to propose her.

DIL KYA KARE
                      ved
                      Software Engineer
                      Mumbai

Comment

I Can say for boys no girls are left to propose ... most of them are booked with some jerk... ha ha ha .......

We (boys) have to wait till they break up with their boy friend

Comment

bullshit
                          Don't blame others for your own faults

Comment

it's hard to say.
                            there are the honest girl and the honest boy,just like yourself sometime are honest, and sometime are not honest

Comment

Working...
                            X