Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview

The interview become a nightmare for some people...
    So, every one of you may remeber some points of his interview....
    Put some questions , that the interviewer might ask... or the original ones that u think it's important ...and ofcourse the proper answers
    Last edited by indian lady; 08-25-2006, 06:42 AM.

I will have an interview for a new job , in a hospital "Translation section" , it's my first interview......wat can I do?!!!!??

Comment

Below are few general question asked in Interviews? ...

Question 1: So, tell us about yourself?
      The above question is to know about your communication skill, how you are been broughtup, what type of your thinking is, how much you are secular and how much you will be good for team as team member,
      Note:- Even Team leader must have quality of team member only the he can understand team member.

Question 2: What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
      This question is asked to know what you think about yourself personally, Every one need good candidate so strength should be regarding your work and weakness should be ..like .."some time I take to much of work load b'coz of which i am not able to diliver my work on time or with good quality."

Question 3: Why did you leave your last job?
      This question is asked to know that, is this guy/girl is reliable to work in our organisation or not. We should understand,.... people don't leave any company they leave their boss & Work environment which can be full of politics.
      Better answer to above question is, For better growth and oppurtunity .. (which include every thing..)

Question 4: How would you solve any issue/problem which arises in your work (technically or any official work) ?
      This question is asked to know how much good you are, how much helpful and egoist you are..... will you go to your boss for help etc.
      Best answer to this question is that..... You have to say first of all i will try my best & at the same time i will tell my peer group to help me out who are beside me, then if they are not able to resolve i will try to consult my senior, hope he/she must be having good experience and knowledge which will be helpful for me for my future.

Question 5: Do you have pet? What type of pet you have? What is your hobbies other than your work?
      Its just to get familer with you and to know how much extrovert you are, which can be useful in business and making work place good enough.

Question 6: which animal do you like? why?
      This question is asked to know how much good you are in your sense of humour coz when work pressure is to high.... can you handle that work with happy nature or not ? & what quality of that animal you like? so that you want to be like that.

Question 1 to 4 is been asked most of time in all Interview for most of post by HR manager...& only smart HR Manager ask question 5 and 6...

Many other question can be asked but what i had mention is been asked most of time...

cheers.. buddy..!
      Good Luck
      Last edited by sunilkumar; 08-29-2006, 05:18 PM.
      "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Thanks dear, but Can I tell them that I left the previous job due to the salary??!!

Also it was not about my major.....Can I say that, or they may fire me too!!??

Comment

See technical person dont have any issue with that answer but HR may have problem. It will be better not to say any thing related to money... only during negotiation of salary you have to open your mouth like crocodile ...

I did mistake but I assure you next time I will not...

I know market is good for my type of job(Oracle DBA)..... so i can say ... i am underpaid... can you give me more.

I had also said in my interview ... If you want me then you must buy me.... see this is all very arrogant reply but when demand is more supply is less you have to be like this... I know when there will be no demand and supply will be high the same organisation will kick you.

I am not working in Indian govt Sector... i need more money for my future & my family.

Universal truth Money Motivate every human being except saint or fakir
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Thanks dear sunny, I will put all these points in my mind , next interview....THanks alot

Comment

Don't be nervous. That's the most important thing.

Comment

Working...
              X