Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• law of 498A beware all husbands

Dear friends of this group and specially NRI's

I suppose that you all are interested in national talks. That is why I just approached this group. We need your support. It is my humble request to all of you that before getting married in India you must be aware of the law of 498A framed by our Indian Govt. to provide women a sharp weapon that she can cut your head just in moment. Remember after marrying a indian girl you always have to lay down on to her foot, you need not to visit your parents or sisters. You just have to visit her home and relatives. And if you dont do so and make her annoyed, she can file 498A against you any time and within 24 hours you and your family is behind the bars even if your parent never stayed with her, she has authority to get arrested them. And this law is non-bailable.

Means without any fault you and your family even your pregnent sister or old age sick mother have to stay behind the bars.

We are a group of thousands of Indians Engineers and Techies who have joined hands to fight against MISUSE of Laws by women. We have united to form this Non-Profit organization (Regd.) to fight for the noble cause. We are present across the globe known by different group names. Pls. visit this site as your moral support is needed to this group.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
Working...
X