Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dreams that I dream-1- Rapture (Second Coming Of Jesus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeremiah7
    By your talk, I get the idea that you were born as a scholar and did not need any education thereafter. And without proper education, where did you get this knowledge about krishna?
    I got it from understanding my religion which came from the vedas. A work 4000 years old which unlike any other religious text doesn't teach intolerance. Whats the 1st commandment- "there's no other God"? The teaching which began with a hardliner culminated in another hardliner with whom your race is at war now.I got educated and understood that a religion that teaches intolerance is fundamentally flawed.

Till a "Tsunami" came, hardly anyone had heard/talked about it. So do not think that you are all knowledgeable. There are many things that you also do not know.
    yea till modern science proved it uncorrect the church prosecuted people who believed that the earth was not the center of the universe. But there were many blind followers like you even then who took copernicus to a court for blasphemy for saying sun was the center. And you are still following the crap that church preaches you?

You don't have to make fun of the "virgin birth." When you do that you are talking not against me but against Jesus who died on the cross for your sins too.
    I am not making fun of "virgin birth". I just don't believe in it just like you don't believe in Krishna. Jesus died on the cross because of tight minds like you who don't have a clue of what he preached and what your selfish church twisted it to become. I am married to an orthodox christian and trust me you have no idea of what christanity is. Thats because you are a second hand christian - whose forefathers changed their religion under the influence of church. These people are the hardliners as is pretty clear to me since long.
    Probably thats why orthodox christians don't believe in the church and pope. They are tolerant because they understand the real preachings of jesus.

I am proud of the fact that Jesus has touched my soul and it is God's will that every person on earth should know the facts.
    facts? like the earth being the center of universe? haha
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

A servant of God named Lester Sumrall, while attending his Church in Tennessee, was shown a vision by God as people praised and worshipped the Lord Jesus.
      Thousands of people were walking on a road going in one direction. People from many nations were walking together. He saw Americans, Indians, Australians, Japanese and Chinese walking together.
      Then the Lord spoke to him,”These people are on the road of life, walking towards eternity.”
      Never having seen a movie before, this servant of God was excited seeing all these people from different countries.
      “Would you like to see their end?”the Lord then asked him. When he replied positively, in the vision, the Lord took him above these people walking on the road to eternity. After walking for some distance, many people left this main path and walked on to another path.
      “Where are they going?”The servant of God asked the Lord. The Lord said, “These are the righteous. They are going into eternal life. They are leaving the life on earth and entering in to my life.”
      The people who did not turn to this path from the main path kept walking and reached the end of the path which now ended in a bottomless pit. There was blazing fire in the pit. People falling into the pit screamed and abused and blasphemed. Unbearable pain caused them to pull out their hair and they dug their nail into their flesh and blood flowed out.
      The servant of God who saw this vision was greatly troubled witnessing the torments of HELL.
      Heaven and hell are not just fanciful stories dear friend. They are realities.
      Any person who dies on earth, goes to their eternal home, either in Heaven or in Hell. Every person who lives on earth has 3 distinct parts - Body, Spirit and Soul. After death, the body disintegrates when buried or is burnt. The spirit and soul live forever. The soul is the part of a person called mind or intellect or decision making part.
      Life in Heaven or Hell is the eternal future of every person born on earth.
      For which life are you (or have you been) preparing yourself?
      Eternal joy in heaven or eternal torment in hell? Whether you believe it or not, this is the future of every person who has been born or will be born on earth. This is not my personal opinion, it is the truth that is mentioned in the ‘Word of God”- “The Bible.”
      i can't believe that educated people also fall for such stupid propaganda by the church. my God, christ must be twisting whereever his soul is seeing how misplaced his teachings have become at the hands of people

i had heard of people blinded by faith but at least now u confirm it. so according to your theory all the people except christians are destined to hell whatever that is ...hahaha

you are a real hypocrite Mr., you are worse than the islamist your pope said bad word about. At least they are open in their beliefs. you are subtle but you are more hardliner. God save the world from people like you. I am glad there are muslims to keep evil one's like you under check.

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
        Dr Jeremiah7 I Repeat once again .....I want to know that do you agree on below statement... Please answer it in yes or no ....

"We live in some society where we set some parameter to live for the benefit of human race and other organism of this earth, that parameter are right, morally correct & consider as good … but with the passage of time that parameter can be consider as wrong belief and can be consider as bad for human race. "
        What are you trying to prove by asking this? What is the meaning of "other organism". Do you know what "organism" means?

Organism is:

An individual form of life, such as a plant, animal, bacterium, protist, or fungus; a body made up of organs, organelles, or other parts that work together to carry on the various processes of life.

Ask the question properly.
        Free Flash
        http://freeflash.in/

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
          i can't believe that educated people also fall for such stupid propaganda by the church. my God, christ must be twisting whereever his soul is seeing how misplaced his teachings have become at the hands of people

i had heard of people blinded by faith but at least now u confirm it. so according to your theory all the people except christians are destined to hell whatever that is ...hahaha

you are a real hypocrite Mr., you are worse than the islamist your pope said bad word about. At least they are open in their beliefs. you are subtle but you are more hardliner. God save the world from people like you. I am glad there are muslims to keep evil one's like you under check.
          Please check your posts and see for yourself who is the hardliner. Don't get worked up. And don't worry about Christ twisting. He can manage the world by himself.
          And if you don't know where Christ's soul is, I can tell you-He lives in the hearts of his children. He is omnipresent. Even right next to you, when you type out your posts. Fear God. You will feel his mighty presence very soon.
          Free Flash

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
            I got it from understanding my religion which came from the vedas. A work 4000 years old which unlike any other religious text doesn't teach intolerance. Whats the 1st commandment- "there's no other God"? The teaching which began with a hardliner culminated in another hardliner with whom your race is at war now.I got educated and understood that a religion that teaches intolerance is fundamentally flawed.

yea till modern science proved it uncorrect the church prosecuted people who believed that the earth was not the center of the universe. But there were many blind followers like you even then who took copernicus to a court for blasphemy for saying sun was the center. And you are still following the crap that church preaches you?

I am not making fun of "virgin birth". I just don't believe in it just like you don't believe in Krishna. Jesus died on the cross because of tight minds like you who don't have a clue of what he preached and what your selfish church twisted it to become. I am married to an orthodox christian and trust me you have no idea of what christanity is. Thats because you are a second hand christian - whose forefathers changed their religion under the influence of church. These people are the hardliners as is pretty clear to me since long.
            Probably thats why orthodox christians don't believe in the church and pope. They are tolerant because they understand the real preachings of jesus.

facts? like the earth being the center of universe? haha

Below is what you posted about the "virgin birth" and you say you are not making fun.

if krishna is mythology what else can be more stupid than believing that a virgin gave birth to someone...hahahaha...and ur ultimate truth stems from this??? gimme a break ...

Stop accusing me and calling me names because it's not good. Have I called you names? Look at your posts, see for yourself what all you have called me? Is this what your religion teaches? Is this tolerance? The church doesn't preach crap...please be kind.
            Free Flash

Comment

Please check your posts and see for yourself who is the hardliner. Don't get worked up. And don't worry about Christ twisting. He can manage the world by himself.
              I don't think so. He is dead. Its upto the people to manage the world.
              Btw I am surprised you have nothing to counter the points raised by me.
              Do you still believe earth being the center of the universe? Is that not what you dreamt lately?

And if you don't know where Christ's soul is, I can tell you-He lives in the hearts of his children. He is omnipresent. Even right next to you, when you type out your posts. Fear God. You will feel his mighty presence very soon.
              all i hear is blah blah blah...And I don't fear God. I love Him. If you fear him, its your problem. And I have felt his mighty presence all my life. May be you have feared him all your life. Thats the difference.

Learn to respect other religions before preaching yours to them. And as is pretty clear to me by now,most of your ideas are misplaced. It will take you another life to realise the meaning of God. May be another faith

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                I don't think so. He is dead. Its upto the people to manage the world.
                Btw I am surprised you have nothing to counter the points raised by me.
                Do you still believe earth being the center of the universe? Is that not what you dreamt lately?

all i hear is blah blah blah...And I don't fear God. I love Him. If you fear him, its your problem. And I have felt his mighty presence all my life. May be you have feared him all your life. Thats the difference.

Learn to respect other religions before preaching yours to them. And as is pretty clear to me by now,most of your ideas are misplaced. It will take you another life to realise the meaning of God. May be another faith
                You seem to be so sure that you are the wisest. There is no blah, blah here. I didn't ask you to comment on my posts. if you feel that it is blah, blah, why post here.

And I didn't post about earth being the centre of the universe. Perhaps you didn't read properly.
                I am not disrespecting other religions. In how many of my posts have I disrespected other religions? Which religions? You are the one who wrote about Islamists being wrong and the church preaching crap and laughing at the "virgin birth".
                In the past several posts, you have called me more names that your posts.I don't think you respect anyone other than yourself. You say, your God has taught you tolerance, but all I see in your posts is anger and intolerance.

It's not easy to understand God because "In Him is all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." As you say, it may take me another life to know more about him, but I am happy that when I die, I'll be with my God. But worry about your future.
                Free Flash

Comment

In the year 1994, one night I had a dream. In the dream, I am walking along with a very close friend of mine on the road near my clinic. Nothing spectacular happening. The usual buzz of people going about their businesses and traffic plying by. We seemed to be discussing some recent events in our lives, enjoying the good sunny weather as we walked along.

We both had umbrellas to shield us from the slight drizzle that ensued. Suddenly it started getting dark. Still walking along we did not seem to be disturbed by the rain as it was very mild;but the darkness seemed to be getting worse. A very strange fear gripped me as the darkness increased. My steps faltered. I told my friend,"I feel something terrible is going to happen.""I can’t go any further."My friend ressured me,"Why do you worry? The Lord is with us."The darkness not only increased but there were lightnings and thunders. Never in my lifetime had I heard such thunders. It was terrible. It almost seemed to break my back.

My friends’ poise renewed my inner being. He said,"Come, let’s praise the Lord. No evil will befall us. The lightnings were now striking very near us."Despite the terrifying atmosphere, we started praising the Lord whole-heartedly and took giant strides forward."Praise The Lord, Praise The Lord"we shouted in unison.

And then it happened. In a flash, in the twinkling of a eye, a huge lightning came right upto us and sucked us up into the skies. As we ascended into the skies, unspeakable joy filled our hearts. We were still praising the Lord. And there the dream ended.

That dream made me think a lot and I delved deeply into the scriptures to find it’s meaning. I found that the Lord Jesus Christ has a unique plan for my life and hopefully as you leaf through the pages of the Bible you will discover that He has a unique plan for your life too.

Now, very carefully read the following passages from the Holy bible.

"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."(1 Corinthians 15:51-54)

"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."(1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17)

These are the two most significant passages from the Holy Bible that speak of an event called "Rapture". This word brings indescribable hope and joy to some and confusion to others.

Rapture should be nothing less than the ultimate blessed hope and eager expectation of every true Christian. It is what the early church longed for and through the centuries has continued to be the hope of many who have believed in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe it will happen sometime in my lifetime. And may the Holy Spirit prepare you and me for that blessed moment.
                  Couple of things -
                  1.Its great that you had this dream about Jesus. More power to you.
                  2.Whoever wants to read the Bible will do it themselves. Don't try to convince people on this forum to leaf through the Bible. This forum is not for missionary propaganda. Pls take this Christian preaching to the adivasis, they need it more
                  Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

Pastor Daniel from Nigeria died in a road accident on November 30th 2001. For 3 days he was kept in a mortuary. God raised him up from the dead miraculously after that. The Pastor describes what happened between his death and being raised up.
                    As he was being transported in an ambulance,he died and 2 angels carried him to a very beautiful place. The angels told him that that place was Paradise.
                    There he saw a great throng of people worshipping God in unison and he too worshipped. He did not feel like leaving that place where there was total peace and joy. But the angels told him that he had to see other places too. They took him to the place of torment called Hell. People in hell were in torment physically and mentally. They spoke to him about their eternal sorrow. There seemed to be no end to their pain and grief.
                    Heaven and Hell are realities dear Brother, dear Sister. Just to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of today and tomorrow, do not lose your place in heaven. The lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life,these all take away the love of the Father from within us. So Beware.
                    Free Flash

Comment

Originally posted by Punjabi
                      Couple of things -
                      1.Its great that you had this dream about Jesus. More power to you.
                      2.Whoever wants to read the Bible will do it themselves. Don't try to convince people on this forum to leaf through the Bible. This forum is not for missionary propaganda. Pls take this Christian preaching to the adivasis, they need it more
                      Thanks Punjabi. God loves you.
                      Free Flash

Comment

You seem to be so sure that you are the wisest. There is no blah, blah here. I didn't ask you to comment on my posts. if you feel that it is blah, blah, why post here.
                        this is a public forum and i wanted to bring out the facade that you wear while preaching what u think is the way to god. I only brought out your real face to the people on this forum. One who doesn't believe that there's any other path true than his.

And I didn't post about earth being the centre of the universe. Perhaps you didn't read properly.
                        perhaps you din't understand the point correctly. Just like intelligent people like you in that era believed what the church preached blindly, today's world has its share of stupidity.

I am not disrespecting other religions. In how many of my posts have I disrespected other religions? Which religions? You are the one who wrote about Islamists being wrong and the church preaching crap and laughing at the "virgin birth".
                        I laugh at your hypocrisy. If you can't believe in Krishna, why you expect me to believe in a virgin giving birth? well? And when you said that all paths lead to God, it was not me who said your God or my God. I said all paths lead to Krishna. That was too hard for you to digest. Well its hard for me to digest that someone can bear a child without sex. Any problems here doctor?

In the past several posts, you have called me more names that your posts.I don't think you respect anyone other than yourself. You say, your God has taught you tolerance, but all I see in your posts is anger and intolerance.
                        Not my God, you again twist my words. I said my religion teaches tolerance. And yes it does. And I am tolerant. Thats why you din't see me tell you at any time that I don't believe in what jesus said. I just don't believe in what "you" proclaim He said.

It's not easy to understand God because "In Him is all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." As you say, it may take me another life to know more about him, but I am happy that when I die, I'll be with my God. But worry about your future.
                        No one came back from death till date to tell how it will be after life. May be you will be with God or may be you will be nowhere. I don't care and I am not interested. What I am interested in is if someone brings out some ideas on a public forum which are archaic and stupid, I will counter it.

Sorry that I am not a sheep.

Comment

Pastor Daniel from Nigeria died in a road accident on November 30th 2001. For 3 days he was kept in a mortuary. God raised him up from the dead miraculously after that.
                          And this breaking news was covered live by CNN. oops..you missed it fellas..i m sorry me too coz it was broadcast only to the guy here..haha

The Pastor describes what happened between his death and being raised up.
                          As he was being transported in an ambulance,he died and 2 angels carried him to a very beautiful place. The angels told him that that place was Paradise.
                          and the pastor saw lot of little kids in the choir there. indeed it was paradise..for the pedophile...

There he saw a great throng of people worshipping God in unison and he too worshipped. He did not feel like leaving that place where there was total peace and joy. But the angels told him that he had to see other places too. They took him to the place of torment called Hell. People in hell were in torment physically and mentally. They spoke to him about their eternal sorrow. There seemed to be no end to their pain and grief.
                          Heaven and Hell are realities dear Brother, dear Sister. Just to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of today and tomorrow, do not lose your place in heaven. The lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes and the pride of life,these all take away the love of the Father from within us. So Beware.
                          crux of the story. God realised the intentions of the pastor and to save the lil angels sent him back to earth...God bless the pastor. Wonder how many lives he will have before being accepted up there..haha

Comment

Read this, it's not only I who has heard this true account:

Following an automobile accident, Daniel Ekechukwu was pronounced dead, placed in a mortuary for three days and embalmed. But his life on earth was not finished. Today he is alive and well, and he has a strong message for the world.

A SECOND CHANCE
                            Daniel: Raised from the Dead
                            By Susan Mann and Ken Hulme
                            The 700 Club

CBN.com – On November 30, 2001 Pastor Daniel Ekechukwu's brakes failed and his car slammed into a concrete pillar. He was rushed to a Nigerian hospital. His condition was serious.

For some reason, Daniel wanted doctors to transfer him to another hospital. The doctors warned that the trip would kill him. They were right. Daniel's wife remembers her husband's dying words.

"My husband called to me and told me that I should take care of the children and the ministry. He said he had built a house for me, and that I should not worry. I should take care of everybody. He said that there are some people who are called to go quick (to die early) and that he was among them," Ekechukwu said.

Daniel died on the way to the second hospital. He was rushed to a Nigerian clinic where Dr. Josse Annebunwa was working.

"I was told he was involved in a motor accident in Onitsha, Nigeria. When I examined him, I looked at the
                            chest and there were no respiratory movements. I listened with the stethoscope and there were no breath sounds. I searched the heart and cardiovascular system, but there were no sounds. The patient had no pulse. I looked at the eyes - the pupils were fixed and dilated. I came to the conclusion right away that the patient was dead and that he should be removed to the mortuary," Annebunwa said.

Mortician Barlington R. Mann remembers when Daniel's father and wife brought his body into the mortuary.

"There was no life in him, no heartbeat, and no signs of breathing," said mortician Barlington R. Mann. "I accepted him as a corpse. After checking these things, I checked all around the body and everything was stiff. That is what gave us the conviction to start our embalming procedure. I sent him into the second room and put him on the last slab."

For three days, Daniel's body lay there, in the open-air embalming room. During that time the body was prepared for burial-including embalming! While they waited for the funeral, Daniel's wife began to argue with her Maker.

"I began to call on the name of the Lord. I wanted to remind God of His promises," Daniel's wife said. "One verse that inspired me was Hebrew 11:35: 'Women received their dead bodies to life.' The moment I read this verse it strengthened me to hold God firm and act."

Three days after Daniel's death, his wife decided what she would do. She had heard about a meeting near by-where miracles were happening. It was a Reinhard Bonnke prayer service. She went to collect her husband's body.

"Before I could come they had the casket ready," she said. "The moment they put him in I ran inside the ambulance with my son and his brother, and we started coming down to this place. And I asked somebody if Bonnke had come."

Within a short time they arrived at the Reinhard Bonnke service, and asked if they could bring Daniel's body in for prayer.

"I felt that the anointing would be so strong there and that the anointing would resurrect my husband," Daniel's wife said.

"They came up to me and I told them that it would be an embarrassment to bring a corpse inside a church," said one of the workers at the Bonnke service. "We realized that whatever we do and wherever we are God is present. If God wants to perform a miracle for the man, the place where the man is does not really matter."

They carried Daniel's dead body into the basement where the service was being held. They laid his body across two tables, and several pastors began praying for him.

"As we were praying," said one of the pastors, "suddenly we saw the eyes started to move and life started coming in. I said to my friend, Pastor Luke, 'You know, they say that he was three days in the mortuary. Let us massage him.' So he was there, massaging the right hand. And I was massaging the left hand. We were squeezing it, making sure that life returned. We found out that as we were praying the heart started to become hot. He was breathing, and we started massaging the hands. As we massaged the hands suddenly it seemed that life came into the hands, and we put his hands on his chest. I massaged the neck and life came into it. I was able to turn it."

The pastors around him continued to massage his body because after three days in the mortuary, rigor mortis had set in. As they were doing this, suddenly Daniel jumped to his feet to the amazement of everyone who looked on! The pastors were unsure what to do next.

"I said let's take him upstairs, and we followed the stairway upstairs. At the end of the step he said, 'water, water.' He was asking for water. I shouted, 'Bring water, bring water, lets get him water!' People thronged and suddenly we saw people coming from the outside. It seemed that the news went out and people came in. People came in and they saw the dead man sitting down.

Daniel like Lazarus of old had been raised from the dead!

The story of his resurrection spread like wildfire. Everywhere he went people knew that God had performed a miracle. In the days and weeks that followed, Daniel began to share about something that happened to him as his body lay lifeless in the mortuary. He spoke about a journey with an angel who allowed him to visit both heaven and hell.

"He told me we are going to visit paradise," Daniel said. "So we visited a place. When we approached the place I saws multitudes of people that looked exactly like the one with me, that angel that was with me. The angel with me wore white apparel. The body was pure white. The apparel was pure white, but the apparel did not look removable from the body. When I saw this crowd they looked exactly like the one with me. In my heart I said, ' look at where the angels gather.'"

"After that he then said, 'Let us go and visit the mansion that Jesus promised.' He (the angel) now took me to a wonderful place. In fact, what I saw there, I do not have any words to describe it. It was so glorious. It was a very wonderful mansion. You could look at the building and it would look like glass or look like gold or whatever. Even the flowers there looked like gold.

"Then the angel said, 'Now let us visit hell.' In the twinkle of an eye, we found ourselves in the place. Immediately the gate opened. I started hearing lamentation. So I looked inside and I saw people like us here. They were putting on some clothes.

They had the same flesh; some are black and some are white. They just looked like us.
                            They were shouting - there was a lot of pain, a lot of torment. It was to the extent that immediately when the gate was opened, it was if they were seeing me.

They were asking me for help, shouting. And I remember one. He was shouting. 'I am a pastor, I only stole church money and I am ready to refund it immediately.' He just said he was ready to refund it and that I should help. There was a force that was tormenting them. I never saw any fire there and I never saw any flames in hell, but the torment there looks as if the people are inside fire.

It was then that the angel declared something to Daniel that caused his heart to melt with fear. He told Daniel that he deserved to be in hell too!

"So while I was shouting and asking the angel for help, that I have another chance to go back, he mentioned this: that the request of the rich man in hell had been granted to this generation. I did not understand it.

It was later, when I woke up and read the Bible, that I realized what the request was. The rich man (in Luke 16) was requesting, that a dead man should be sent back to the world. So he just said that the request of the rich man had been granted to this generation for the last warning. He said to me that he is giving me an opportunity to go back for the last warning to this generation," Daniel said.

Today, that is precisely what Daniel is doing -- warning everyone who will listen of the judgment to come -- and the promise of everlasting life to those who trust in the name of Jesus.
                            Free Flash

Comment

yeah, a propaganda site from a christian group. there are many such channels here in US offering such miracle stories. what i don't understand, how can a well educated person fall pray to such gimmicks. unless u got a doctorate by virtue of reservation or from some petty college in a small town in south india.
                              nyways is ur business, there's a program called mindfreak here on a channel. the guy walks on water, floats in air, vanishes and all such tricks. i wonder if tomorrow he turns into a pastor u ll waste no time in calling him a messenger or something.
                              oh boy, what can i say, its a pity that in 2006 people are unable to distinguish between faith and fantasy. in the jest to be one step ahead in following what the white masters preached, some people end up being ridiculous

Comment

A Christian doctor named Richard Eby met with an accident and suffered terrible head injuries. His skull had many fractures and his brain suffered concussions. Lying unconscious in the ICU,the Lord took him in the spirit to heaven and showed him the glories of that divine place.
                                His spiritual body rejoiced in heaven. The doctor who was later miraculously healed by the Lord found his spirit in heaven very different from his earthly existence. In the spirit realm in heaven nothing is destroyed or rusts or decays. Everything is new, fresh and pure. He tells of walking through a garden and seeing angels singing heavenly songs, some playing harps, others just singing. He stepped on the grass but saw that not one blade of grass was destroyed. The grass was visible through his spiritual body as if it had entered his body. The flowers and the whole atmosphere exuded the presence of God. He heard heavenly music which had no equals on earth. Angels and saints worshipped, praised and glorified God.
                                Not everyone has an experience like this, but these are the foretastes of the glory to be revealed to those who are faithful to God. Some people say there is no hell and no heaven. Everything ends with death on earth. This is not true. Believe it or not, Hell and Heaven exist.
                                Free Flash

Comment

Working...
                                X