X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil teaching of Islam : Real cause of Terrorism

Quran says:
    Slay the unbelievers wherever you catch them. (2:191)
    Fight them, until there is no more dissent and religion is that of Allah (2:193)
    The vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve. (8:55)
    Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers (3:28)
    I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them (8:12)
    Verily, the unbelievers are najis [unclean]. (9:28)
    Ten things are essentially najis in Isalm: 1. Urine 2. Feces 3. Semen 4. Dead body 5. Blood 6. Dog 7. Pig 8. The sweat of an animal who eats najis things 9. Alcoholic beverages 10. Kafir (i.e you and I).

If you would like to read more on this please visit :faithfreedom.org.

this forum has been introduces to faithfreedom.org already by some asshole too. and the people here have mostly rejected such crap from that useless site. so just forget ur business of making propaganda of such anti islamic posts.
    miqsh
    EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

My Dear Miqsh,
      If you think the is a scrap then why don't you accept the challenge give by Mr. Ali Sina given to all Muslim to come and prove that Islam is not teaching evil practices.

Here is the challenge from Mr Ali Sina for All muslim if they think Islam is a good religion then prove it:
      I CHALLENGE
      Muslims

I receive many mails from angry Muslims who sometimes beg me and sometimes order me to remove this site. None of that has any effect on me. I consider both pleading and bullying, the signs of psychopathology, which stem from a variety of personality disorders affecting the followers of Muhammad.

If you disagree with my site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as bully or as victim, I invite you to disprove my charges against Muhammad and Islam. If you can show that what I say is unfounded I promise to remove this site not before confessing that I was wrong and Islam is a true religion. I will also pay

$50,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove my charges and prove Islam is a true religion in an objective (not subjective) way. This is to thank you for showing me the right way. Hey, what is $50.000 dollars compared to being burned and tortured by a sadistic deity?

The challenge is:

Disprove my accusations against Muhammad.

I accuse Muhammad of being:

a rapist
      a pedophile (had sex with a child)
      an assassin
      a mass murderer
      a ruthless torturer
      a terrorist (I have been made victorious through terror)
      a lecher
      a misogynist
      a narcissist
      a thief and plunderer
      a cult leader
      a mentally deranged (was paranoid, heard voices, hallucinated of seeing jinns, Satan and angels, used to think he had sex with his wives when he did not, suffered from depression and had suicidal tendencies).
      Last edited by Parveen Komal; 01-15-2009, 11:13 AM.

Comment

the first and the foremost thing that mr ali asshole claims that Muhammed [P.B.U.H} is a rapist is totally wrong. see the meaning of rape. it means to molest a person without their permission. is there anywhere that says that any of the people he mated with was forced by him?? please show me the lines from the quran or i cannot accept what u have to reply.
        miqsh
        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

miqsh on one post kamal_1212 had mention few thing.... Let me know is it wrong or right? content of that post are as below in red... I need justification.... Please help me... thanks in advance...

1) Mohammad had 9 wives along with slaves
          2) He married a 9 year old girl when he was 54 year old. The girl was his friend and follower's daughter.
          3) Muhammad’s marriage with his adopted son’s wife

There are few more quotes which are can’t be explained

- Muhammad’s marriage with his adopted son’s wife. (Quran 33:37)

- Muslims cannot marry Muhammad’s wives (Quran 33:53).

- Permission to Muhammad to marry as many as women as he can (Quran 33:50)

Regard
          Sunilkumar
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Sunil kumar rest assured mishq will have no answers. He will safely choose not to answer most of ur questions and will try to deviate from the topic.

I ask u again mishq. whats wrong in singing vande mataram? Did muhammad marry a 9 yr old girl? Does quran says that non believers should be killed??

I challenge u that i can come to a mosque and offer namaz. Can u eat prasad from a hindu temple? If u think u r secular lets do it. And i mean it.

Comment

>

Mishq can u abuse osama bin laden here in teh public? Do u agree that he is a first class bastard because he killed so many innocent people. Do u agree that whosoever issued a fatwa against the danish cartoonist to kill him was wrong.

Do u agree that burqa system is wrong. Do u agree that polygamy is wrong? Do u agree that stoning somebody for homosexuality is wrong?

ANSWER ME STRAIGHT IF U HAvE THE GUTS AND DEBATE ON IT IF U CAN.
              You say ur not a terrorist material. Then come on lets debate on these topics.

Comment

Originally posted by kamal_1212
                Quran says:
                Slay the unbelievers wherever you catch them. (2:191)
                Fight them, until there is no more dissent and religion is that of Allah (2:193)
                The vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve. (8:55)
                Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers (3:28)
                I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them (8:12)
                Verily, the unbelievers are najis [unclean]. (9:28)
                Ten things are essentially najis in Isalm: 1. Urine 2. Feces 3. Semen 4. Dead body 5. Blood 6. Dog 7. Pig 8. The sweat of an animal who eats najis things 9. Alcoholic beverages 10. Kafir (i.e you and I).

If you would like to read more on this please visit :faithfreedom.org.
                My heart does not really allow me to wish you in our Islamic way which means peace unto you, yet, I must do what my religion has taught me.

Asalam-o-alaikum.

Mr. Kamal, first of all, shame on you for mis-quoting the verses of the Holy Quran. Rather than bridging the gaps, you're finding faults in our religion. If you don't have proper knowledge about it, please ask from a learned man rather than copying mistranslated verses and villifying Islam.

Let me be rational now. Time and again, i've observed you people just taking up a verse to slander Islam instead of looking into the context of the verse. Now my dear Mr. Kamal, before posting verses (2:191) (2:193) why didn't you take the pain to post the verses before it that clear the proceeding ones. Let me do that for you.

190. Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

192. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

193. And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah. but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.

Anyone who can read English and doesn't have his vision blocked by bias is requested to read verse 2:190 before the ones quoted by Mr. Kamal. I hope it will clear the confusion.

I would also like to clear the meaning of unbeliever to Mr. Kamal. Mr. Kamal, unbeliever basically isn't a Hindu or anyone who doesn't follow Islam. There are even unbelievers in Islam. Because there is a way big difference between a professing and practising Muslim. If I do no offer prayers, there is no justification for me to be called a Muslim. I am an unbeliever. Unbeliever is the one who attributes the characteristics of God to anyone else, disobeys Him, and adds anyone besides him. There is a concept of "Unity of God" in every religion including Hinduism as well. But you people don't even know your own religion properly.

I think this clearance of the meaning of the word 'Kaafir' is enough for you rest assured that no Muslim is ordered to kill you. Muslims are never allowed to fight pre-emptively.

I will see if I can answer others right now.

Allah Hafiz

Comment

Originally posted by kamal_1212
                  My Dear Miqsh,
                  If you think the www.faithfreedom.org is a scrap then why don't you accept the challenge give by Mr. Ali Sina given to all Muslim to come and prove that Islam is not teaching evil practices.

Here is the challenge from Mr Ali Sina for All muslim if they think Islam is a good religion then prove it:
                  I CHALLENGE
                  Muslims

I receive many mails from angry Muslims who sometimes beg me and sometimes order me to remove this site. None of that has any effect on me. I consider both pleading and bullying, the signs of psychopathology, which stem from a variety of personality disorders affecting the followers of Muhammad.

If you disagree with my site and want me to remove it, instead of acting as bully or as victim, I invite you to disprove my charges against Muhammad and Islam. If you can show that what I say is unfounded I promise to remove this site not before confessing that I was wrong and Islam is a true religion. I will also pay

$50,000 U.S. dollars

to anyone who can disprove my charges and prove Islam is a true religion in an objective (not subjective) way. This is to thank you for showing me the right way. Hey, what is $50.000 dollars compared to being burned and tortured by a sadistic deity?

The challenge is:

Disprove my accusations against Muhammad.

I accuse Muhammad of being:

a rapist
                  a pedophile (had sex with a child)
                  an assassin
                  a mass murderer
                  a ruthless torturer
                  a terrorist (I have been made victorious through terror)
                  a lecher
                  a misogynist
                  a narcissist
                  a thief and plunderer
                  a cult leader
                  a mentally deranged (was paranoid, heard voices, hallucinated of seeing jinns, Satan and angels, used to think he had sex with his wives when he did not, suffered from depression and had suicidal tendencies).
                  I challenge that idiot to prove those charges in the light of Quranic Verses, Proven Precedents and Traditions.

I am a sensible man. And I can't hold blind faith in that idiot's illusions.
                  Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                    miqsh on one post kamal_1212 had mention few thing.... Let me know is it wrong or right? content of that post are as below in red... I need justification.... Please help me... thanks in advance...

1) Mohammad had 9 wives along with slaves
                    2) He married a 9 year old girl when he was 54 year old. The girl was his friend and follower's daughter.
                    3) Muhammad’s marriage with his adopted son’s wife

There are few more quotes which are can’t be explained

- Muhammad’s marriage with his adopted son’s wife. (Quran 33:37)

- Muslims cannot marry Muhammad’s wives (Quran 33:53).

- Permission to Muhammad to marry as many as women as he can (Quran 33:50)

Regard
                    Sunilkumar
                    1) Yes sir, our Holy Prophet had 9 wifes, but not simultaneously. Islam allows 4 at a time. And kept his number of wives limited to 4. Keeping slaves was a tradition which does not eliminate that easily. Today there is no concept of Slavery in Islam.

2) That's true. It was also a tradition at that time. Only today's civilized world discourages child marriages which were rampant at that time.

3) When we talk about an adopted son, we know that it's not the real blood. And according to Islamic law, the marriages are prohibited only in close consanguine relatives. like true sister, true mother, true aunt, true daughter, true niece. Marriages are healthy for society. And I don't think any sensible man should have a problem with marriage.

You people dislike it perhaps because you have a concept of Sati. Hindus let woman to rot after their husbands either die or leave them. In Islam, life of woman continues and flourishes.

God allowed the Holy Prophet to marry women of his choice. It was perhaps His favour on his loved one. Nothing bad.

Regarding the prohibition for the believers to marry the wives of Holy Prophet after him - I can say that any common believer isn't worthy to marry the Holy Prophet's wives. That's it.

Regards,

Comment

Perhaps I will be banned from this forum after this. Anyways, its not the end of life.

I visited this forum after a long time, since I have myself established a forum. And I was wondering if the Administrator of this forum could be kind enough to give me the skin of this forum for mine. (I have no money)

I have asked for help openly. If the Administrator is kind enough for the favour, he is requested to send me a PM and i'll write back.

Regards,
                      Adil Memon

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                        Sunil kumar rest assured mishq will have no answers. He will safely choose not to answer most of ur questions and will try to deviate from the topic.

I ask u again mishq. whats wrong in singing vande mataram? Did muhammad marry a 9 yr old girl? Does quran says that non believers should be killed??

I challenge u that i can come to a mosque and offer namaz. Can u eat prasad from a hindu temple? If u think u r secular lets do it. And i mean it.
                        Rohit, what are you trying to prove? Perhaps, just making fun of religious obligations and rites. Be faithful to your religion. Remember one thing, Islam doesn't need anyone. Everyone needs Islam for success on the day of Judgement.

Alhamdullilah, if you can come to the Mosque and offer Namaz, do you have the courage to accept Islam and make way to heaven?

And the secularism you're talking about, i'm sure you don't even know the ABC of that theory. I don't have much time to explain you the details. I'm so lazy that I don't even contribute on my own forum. I have done too much for opening the eyes of you people. I hope you guys learn something.

Regards,
                        Last edited by Adil Memon; 09-13-2006, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Dear Adil Memon, Thank you very much for your reply….

Here is some thing I will like to put….

See with the passage of time every thing changes and we human being has to change as per the benefit of our society and earth. You said our Holy Prophet had 9 wifes, but not simultaneously. Islam allows 4 at a time. And kept his number of wives limited to 4. Keeping slaves was a tradition which does not eliminate that easily. Today there is no concept of Slavery in Islam.

I hope near future there will be concept of having one wife in Islam not four

Adil in India Child marriage is illegal, but marrying gal of 9 year by 54 year male is not child marriage. In child marriage boy and gal both are minor. But I still don’t understand the concept of 54 year male and 9 year girl.

When it comes to moral value son is always son, even though you adopt it or you had blood relation. Other wise it’s an idiotic thing to adopt son.

Adil we don’t have concept of Sati, I already mention some were on this forum that Sati Pratha was practice by wife of warrior when their husband died and lost the battle against Muslim ruler coz Muslim ruler believed that we are kafir so they were humiliating wife of other warrior raping them etc. So for respects female were doing suicide after the death of their husband (Warrior) … It was never a (Pratha) tradition, other wise in Ramayan after the death of Dasharat (father of RAM) all wife should die but all wife were alive.

Adil you said “God allowed the Holy Prophet to marry women of his choice. It was perhaps His favour on his loved one. Nothing bad.”

In My religion no one was given specify right by GOD

This is true in Islam They believe God is one and they don’t pray to creation of GOD they only pray to God yea in my religion my Grand mother use to pray Tree of Neeam (Medicinal Plant), Peaple (Provide more oxygen than any other plant) Tulsi (Herbal Plant) etc, she use to pray to Sun also, which is a source of energy without sun life is not possible on earth, she use to treat Moon as mama(brother of mother Earth). Moon keep the balance of earth and always support earth because of which life is possible on earth etc.… but she also told me that GOD is one, I pray to such tree, sun etc. to give respect to the creation of GOD as they are useful to mankind

Hindu Say Cow is mother ..... Milk of cow is similar to the Milk of women which is scientifically proved, so if any women die after giving birth to a child than doctor prescribe milk of cow to that child...
                          Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-13-2006, 06:58 PM.
                          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

In Islam every one is performing their work for Judgment Day.. We believe life and Death is ongoing Process and universal truth is death…. That can be of sun moon Earth human being etc. there are thousand of earth moon and sun in universe…

When Quran was written time and social environment of land was different where Prophet was living, he was warrior and leader of people at that time, he made some good rule as per that time which give good right to women of that era but still some improvement is required. My Personal opinion is that the entire thing what ever is written in quran cannot be applicable to today’s world some modification is required or proper justification of few things written in it is needed. We do have to understand one thing that RAM, Prophet, Jesus, Buddha etc. all were human being they were respectful personality and had done some thing good as per their time. Today we can make better rules, Law and right for individual. Islam is good in many things but still there is scope of improvement in making it better.

See I believe God is within me so whatever I am doing that is been done by god. I came on this earth to play my part when my time will be over I have to go from this earth I do have my soul which never dies it will change body. That never means that people should pray me coz, I say god is within me. But if I will do some thing good for some community they will remember me for long time and they will give me respect. And it will be consider that they are praying me and they made me god….. This is the Truth about RAM, JESUS, PROPHPET, BUDDHA..etc.. so called God ..

I do have one friend… His name is Mohit studying in IIT KGP, I use to chat with me from long time on my yahoo messenger… Right now I am remembering his word "God was alone so he was bored of himself, so he created earth, sun, moon, universe, human being etc… to keep himself busy …" The base line is we should alway do our work for benefit of everyone and keep our self busy.

Adil this is true most of Hindu don’t know about their own religion, even I don’t know but most of time I can give proper justification on things which I believe. Yea I am reading Quran, I can do namaaz but I don’t know, I still remember in my college day I asked my two friend how to do namaaz but they never taught me. I don’t have any objection in reading namaaz but it’s good if we pray in proper way the way any religion say to pray. I know in Islam it is been prescribed that 5 time in a day namaaz has to be read, I use to remind my Muslim friend in my college days to study namaaz (Pray Allah) on Friday & I always use to give my bike to him so that he can go in mosque to pray Allah.

Secularism: - A neutral attitude, especially of the State, local government and public services, in matters relating to religion; non-religious rather than anti-religious.

I live in India I belong to hindu religion, who had accepted everyone from generation to generation, I believe in taking good from every one and rest I will leave.

I don’t have to think what is going to happen after my death its up to supreme power to decide for what purpose he had made me… I will not try to be god. But if I do good for society and mankind, people will pray me they are going to make me god and one day they will fight with other people those who will contradict with my rules belief or thought… they may or may not be correct it all depends on that era

Adil thanks for teaching me…. hope you agree on my this word ==> ”we can get some knowledge from everyone… and all individual have some thing good to teach … “

Winner Are Always Correct & Winner writes the History.... Hittler was Wrong Coz he lost the battle.

Cheers….!
                            Sunilkumar
                            Last edited by sunilkumar; 09-13-2006, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adil Memon
                              Rohit, what are you trying to prove? Perhaps, just making fun of religious obligations and rites. Be faithful to your religion. Remember one thing, Islam doesn't need anyone. Everyone needs Islam for success on the day of Judgement.

Alhamdullilah, if you can come to the Mosque and offer Namaz, do you have the courage to accept Islam and make way to heaven?

And the secularism you're talking about, i'm sure you don't even know the ABC of that theory. I don't have much time to explain you the details. I'm so lazy that I don't even contribute on my own forum. I have done too much for opening the eyes of you people. I hope you guys learn something.

Regards,

So my question still remains unanswered. Whats wrong in singing vande mataram?

Whats wrong in eating prasad from a hindu temple? Are hindus inferior to you? Do u believe only islam can take u to heaven? People from all other religion will go to hell?

Do u justify having 4 wives? Do u justify burka for women? Do you justify stonging someone publicly for homosexuality?

If u or your religion dont have the courage to answer my questions straight. I think you are bullshit.

If u ask me about sati system. I can say it was rubbish and stupid. Do you have the courage to say that about child marriage by prophet mohammad?

Come on answer me straight. If you are not a coward and if you believe there in no bullshit in ur religion dont beat around the bush. Answer my every question straight. And give ur justification for it.

(i know u dont have the guts to answer my questions. Because whenever someone talks with u logically you have the veil of islam to hide behind. In the name of your allah, prophet, in the name of islam come on answer my questions. i am challenging u and ur religion.

Comment

Working...
                              X