Please read this and suggest me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read this and suggest me.

Iam Jayaprakash working for Tata Consultancy Services. I love a girl and we both want to get marry. Iam a Bramhin and she is vysya. Because of the caste their parents are not accepting. We both are friends for the past 8 Years and she is working with me in TCS itself. Their Parents have taken away to Ananthapur and they are forcing her to get married to some other. Please save us. Really sorry for disturbing you. Nobody is there to help me. I lost my father at my age of 10 and with a great difficulty I could able to come to this stage. Iam providing their parents details. Her mother recently nominated as E.C member of S.V.U

Father:
    D. Padmanabhaiah Shetty,
    Asst Manager, State Bank of India,
    SriKalahasthi
    Ph: 08578222244

Mother:
    Dr. M. Subbalakshmi,
    Lecturer, S.V.Arts College, Tirupati-517502
    Ph: 08772248433

My mobile - 9886433826
    off id: jayaprakash.arjarapu@tcs.com

well i am requesting you to stop then and there
    let the girl go as you will be marrying against their wishes
    better let her go as her parents are very stubborn

Comment

Marry

If you and this girl really love each other, then forget everything else. Just go to a register office, and get married quickly. Then try to convince her parents. If they care for their daughter's feelings then they will agree, otherwise you two will just have to live on your own. Can she handle that? Is she ready for it?

Comment

be brave for love and your (both of you) own happiness...

Comment

If u are brave enough , just take here away with u as long as both of u are happy to be together

Comment

Working...
          X