Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Dating Tips for Men

Dating Tips
    This may sound cheeky but the worst thing you could do when going out on a date especcially if it is your first date with her is to turn up unshaven, looking dirty and smelling. Women are the cleaner of the specious and will judge you on how hygenic you are, after all you would be appualled if she turned up for the date looking like a hippie that hadn`t bathed for a while . It doesn`t cost to take a bath and make an effort. Remember bad breath and body odour are an instant turn off and she will assume that this is how you are all the time even if you are justing have a bad day hey girls have bad hair days all the time she won`t see beyond your appearance.

Be a Gentleman
    Hold the door open for her, let her walk through the doors first, pull her chair, be polite to her and people around you. Women like to feel special and by treating her like a lady she will think you are fantastic.

Arrive on time
    The worst thing you can do is turn up late. Turning up late will send out all the wrong impressions that you deffinately don`t won`t her to think. Women always assume the worse and one of the worst is turning up late, not only will she think that she has been stood up but will also think that you are unreliable. If you are picking her up from her home then it is advisable to turn up 5 minute before you are due any earlier she will be ajusting her make up or still getting ready and won`t want you to see her half finished and turning up late... well just don`t.

Listen to her and ask questions
    No body wants to spend the whole night listening to someone talk about themselves or not litening to what the other person is saying. But you do have to get to know each other. Ask her questions but mor importantly listen to what she has to say. There is nothing more that a women likes is when someone is interested in what they have to say. "I remember once I was sitting in a resturant waiting for some friends. There was a man and women sitting at the table next to mine and I couldn`t help over hearing their conversation (rather his talking of himself). I could tell it was their first date from what he was telling her about himself". "I play saturday leaugue football, I like boxing". He want on like this for about 10 minutes without stopping or asking her questions and she was just sitting there nodding slightly every so often and looking bored. That day left an inpact on me and every time I have went on a date I have been consious of the woman and took an interest in what she had to say. This probably the best bit of advice I could give.

Prepare
    The last thing you want is to be sitting having a meal and the conversation dry`s up and you are left for the rest of the night bored with each other. Think about your date and what you would like to know about her and in return what you would like her to know about you. Try and think of any questions that she might ask you so that you can prpare the answer. You think that it is easy to talk and that you will not run out of questions to ask or that you will automatically have the answers but until you are there and in the suituation you have no idea what it is like. You can avoid all of this by meeting for a quick drink then go on to see a film so at least you will have something to talk about.

Click on Following Links For More Information
    ------------------------------------------
    India Dating Services
    Chandigarh City Dating, Love, & Romance

i was preparing to be gentalman, but that preparation took time and i became late.

Comment

Working...
    X