Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What comes to your mind when i say "Losing My Religion"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What comes to your mind when i say "Losing My Religion"???

And this is what it is...

Losing My Religion is a gritty story of Rishi Rai, a fallen gaming entrepreneur-turned-adventurer. An embodiment of the young, ambitious, and restless India, Rishi sets out to revolutionize the gaming industry and bring the dawn of a new era in gaming, but something somewhere goes terribly wrong and, like dominoes, the blocks of his life fall down one after the other.

His life takes an unexpected turn when he meets Alexander Long—a crazy, unpredictable American hippie—and decides to tag along with him on an uncharted journey. The rollercoaster ride that their life becomes turns all the more exciting when they meet Kyra, a mysterious and beautiful gamer. Together, they all become part of a game whose end nobody could have predicted . . .

With a series of twists and turns that will keep the reader glued till the last page, Losing My Religion touches on and plays with themes and elements that are sure to strike the right chord with its target readership: the youth. Adventure, thrill, danger, romance, drugs, and gaming, Losing My Religion is a potboiler of a story that delivers on all the above accounts!

Grand in scale, the dramatic arc of scope of Losing My Religion is beyond that of being only an entertainer. On the surface of it, it is a dramatic, highly entertaining story, but scratch a little deeper and you’ll find it to be a modern-day fable....

Can anyone of you just tell me if you find similar stories

When I heard Losing My Religion for the first time I thought the book might be about Indian caste rituals. But I was wrong. It is a well-written book with a strong & interesting story. Reading Losing My Religion is worth your time.

Comment

Really,This book is simply outstanding for its unforgettable twists and surprises.In life there are very few moments which are truly worthwhile. Reading this book was definitely one of those rare moments.
      Thanks to the Author for this awesome book.

Comment

The book "lost my religion" seems to be very interesting after reading this.

Comment

Working...
        X