Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Generalize view about wife that most of male want.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Some interesting views on types and wants.

Its tough, but I think one thing is very clear, you can not talk about types. Yes, ok, all people have various characteristics, and all to a varying degree.

While things like honesty, responsibility, respect, family orientated etc are important, again to a differing degree, it is difficult to quanitfy in any aspect.

Ok, so this makes things so much more diffuclt, especially if you are looking to go down the arranged marriage route - which opens up a new can of worms altogether - will leave that one for another discussion thread.

Ok, so what does one look for?

Its not totally about what one looks for, but what one can offer, and get in return. (and also willing to give and get).

You might be deeply in love with someone, but if that person doesnt bring the best out in you, then there is an issue.

So, you need someone who brings out the best in you, and you do the same to them.

Now, you have the physical element to it, so you need to fancy them in some way, there needs to be an initial spark, some form on chingari.

Then there is compromise, also known as team work - an important element in all marriages or relationships, whether you talk about lovers, parent-child, siblings etc.

Marriage is still the best thing a person can do in life, only if it is something you want to do (and are willing to live for). The joy in can bring is something that can only be rivalled by your own child (and I dont have kids).

Anoop
    Marriage is like a garden, time, effort and patience are needed to bear the fruits of love. The beauty of flowers and the smell of blossom.

Bad weather and other forms of distruction will happen, but through hard work, all can be overcome.

Comment

As far as i am concerned..." need a girl to marry, age no bar, colour no bar, caste no bar but the girls father must have a bar." cheers......:-))
      that is cool,rohit

Comment

Alpha try to marry Daughter of Vijay Maliya ...... He is owner of kingfisher .. take it lightly i m just kidding
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

hei sunil bhai ,its rohit who made the comment.....lets follw him
          hope he has more than one daughter..so that we all can get our free bottle
          Last edited by alpha; 05-15-2006, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alpha
            As far as i am concerned..." need a girl to marry, age no bar, colour no bar, caste no bar but the girls father must have a bar." cheers......:-))
            that is cool,rohit
            god you serious. age no bar. that means even girls which are as old as 80's, colour no bar means that you can marry even those stupid somalian girls and caste i don't know.

for me it should be beauty, sexy, hot, Indian, smart, normal all in one. Hard to find but i will find one. So many beautiful girls are going to waste by marrying other people. damn it.

Comment

..try to get the humour in it..yaarr

Comment

Working...
              X