An amazing experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An amazing experience!

I was around 39 years and still a bachelor. Though I was making good money and had a good friend circle – I was ready to settle down and was in need of a partner to share my life with. My parents were looking for a girl for me in India, but somehow, there were problems.

Sometimes I did not like the girl and at times, the girl’s family rejected me due to my age and since I have been living in US for a long time, they could not believe that a man could be in US for such a long time, and could be un-attached. So we were not able to finalize any proposal. I tried dating here and failed miserably (I am an ordinary looking man and a little short heighted too). The girls around here were just not interested in me.

I saw an ad of Peer Syed Saheb and called him to ask when will I get married. I insisted that he give me a date or a year. He told me that there is a girl who has been waiting for me very patiently. I was surprised and thought that it was a joke. I told him to give her my telephone number so that she can call me. He said OK, if you so wish. I was surprised when two days later a woman called me and asked for an appointment with me to meet me in my office for a business deal. I had forgotten about Peer Syed Saheb’s declaration by then.

This woman came to meet me in my office around 12.00. I was surprised to see her. She was pretty and very poised and confident woman. We just could not stop talking. After our business discussions were over, we both went out for lunch and soon after that we met outside for dinner. It took just two weeks for me to realize that she was the one I was waiting for – and I proposed to her. She blushed and accepted. We are getting married this December.

She is everything that I always dreamed for and never thought I could achieve. She is a friend, a companion, a true partner. I have since called Peer Syed Saheb many times to thank him and we fixed our wedding date after consulting with him. I will never be able to thank him enough. God bless him.

interesting story..now i feel that what is said is really true..."Marriages are made in heaven"

Comment

Working...
    X