• Show
Clear All

• Marriage

Describe marriage in your words -
    Hell
    15.38%
    Heaven
    84.62%
    Last edited by SwatiSood; 01-17-2015, 11:20 AM.
    Web design company

In my opinion its a beautiful relationship that face both ups and downs but all in all its a life full of responsibilities.
    Web design company

Comment

Loving, Supportive, Changing and Growing....

Comment

Marriage means coalescence of two soul and two families. Marriage is really beautiful relationship.

Comment

Marriage is supposed to tie a man and a woman together and strengthen their relationship.

Comment

Marriage makes an incomplete human being a complete one. It's a beautiful relationship.
            Last edited by Jyoti Devi; 01-17-2015, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Marriage is both hell and heaven according to me, but marriage is being with a person you love, enjoy and laugh together. But after sometime it would become hell for couple when their love and feeling no matters for each other.
              Neha Rani
              Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

I don't have any views about marriage as i have seen some peoples are very happy after marriage they feel like heaven but even i have seen who thinks that marriage is hell and very upset from their married life so can't say heaven or hell.

Comment

Originally posted by neharani
                  Marriage is both hell and heaven according to me, but marriage is being with a person you love, enjoy and laugh together. But after sometime it would become hell for couple when their love and feeling no matters for each other.
                  Agree with neha , they love each other but the burden of responsibilities make them dull, they have no time for each other and sometime situation become so bursting like a hell.

Comment

Marriage is a unique relationship different from all other.

Comment

Marriage can be hell or heaven It's all depend on you whether you make it hell or heaven by your actions.
                      It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

A beautiful relationship between two people.

Comment

Working...
                        X