Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISIS's monstrous, refused to marry 150 women killed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS's monstrous, refused to marry 150 women killed.

State of the Islamic terror group Yaya once again face the painful and brutal. According to news agencies, IL terrorists in Iraq refused to marry more than 150 women were killed. Some of these women were pregnant.Islamic State of Iraq's western state of Fallujah, Al Anbar, at least 150 women were killed just because those women who had refused to marry militants.

I shouldn’t be surprised but i think they are waiting for second coming of Jesus, who can only refresh their minds. This is a huge humiliation for 150 females who refused to marry terrorists.
    But salute to those brave girls,women who refusing to marry those cunts, even under threat of death.

Comment

But damn, those women, thats brave. Refusing to marry those cunts, even under threat of death.

Comment

At last I am happy at least girls have taken a brave step to fight with terrorism though they were not succeeded but still a good start
        Web design company

Comment

Totally agree with @mennisa . A big salute to those brave girls or women who refusing to marry those terrorists even under the threat of death. I don't know why they do like this even there are also human but i guess they are not human .. they are animal cowards or morons who don't feel for anyone not even for their families.

Comment

ISIS taliban and all those terrorist groups using name of Islam cannot be stopped by non Muslims. It has to be stopped by the true Muslims. They have to rise and fight saying enough of using Islam name to commit crimes. Then only there is a chance to stop them. Kill them all..kill everyone.. after you kill all women, stand around thinking how you will continue the human race.

Comment

It’s really very bad news. This should not be done.

Comment

The brutal ISIS militants have no heart, how they can kill 150 women. It should not be happened.
                Neha Rani
                Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Very Brave women they are. As they take a very big step to fight against terrorism.

Comment

This is a huge tradgedy. I shouldn’t be surprised – but I am certainly shocked! In other side those women are really very daring who refusing to marry those terrorists.

Comment

It's Really bad that Taliban killed children yesterday in Pakistan and ISIS's monstrous killed 150 innocent women. I think it's competition for killing innocents? I salute these bravest women who Better to die before not after

Comment

I wish one day the world wake up and realize that Islam(Taliban or Isis) is a cancer that needs to be completely eradicated.

Comment

I have always felt that Islam is virus for this world nothing more than, its really horror to hear islam (ISIS) killed 150 women and girls.

Comment

I'm really surprised the terrorists always doing these type of shameful thing but why always womens & childrens face these types of problems, terrorists become going powerful day by day and no one take any step to stop them. How we can safe from all these attacks ?

Comment

Working...
                            X