"Operation Majnu"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Operation Majnu"

In Meerut, disgusting act took place by Meerut Police of teaching the youngsters a lesson in Gandhi Park, through "Operation Majnu" under full media glare has come in for heavy criticism from people from different walks of life.
    Many people have questioned the right of the police to punish without making proper inquiry. The plan of carrying out Operation Majnu under media's glaze has made the suspicion over police's intentions of maintaining the 'social order' suspect.
    It appears as if these couples were beaten up just because they were poor lovers. It is unethical to beat these youngster who were neither selling drugs or stealing or involved in any anti national activity.
    But beating girls and boys can never sound proper to any civil society. But most of the time it is the policemen who permit the couples to be intimate after they grease Police's palms with petty cash.
    These police officials have no right to beat these youngsters without any fault and reason. A strong step should be taken against the guilty police officials.
    Last edited by megrisoft; 12-22-2005, 10:43 AM.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Police intention was to show that what good they are doing, so they took media people with them to show the way they work….. but the way they did this act (i.e. operation majanu) was totally wrong, unethical & illegal, this shows the mentality of police, this police are least bothered about the big crime, they are coming in park for their fun and there they harass other people. Police are interfering in the social life of citizen; Police work is to protect the society not to frighten people.

I had seen many police person sleeping in park during their job hour People are scared to talk to police they believe that police are more dangerous than criminal.

On the other side I will like to say youngster its not bad to meet your girl friend or boy friend in park, but don’t do such act by which other old people or citizen those who comes in park feel shy by your act, I advice you that some thing should be done in private not in public place.

Police always believe that the illegal business of skin i.e. prostitution initiate first or take place in park and some other public place, so they always ask question to boys and gals those who comes in park.

But what they did in meerut was some thing else … without asking any thing to any one they start slapping to kid, how they can do such things with young generation of India. In camera it is clearly shown that boys and girls those who were in park was not doing any immoral act in public place, they were just in park to spend few good moment with their friends.

In Mumbai near sea shore few couple sits till late night, but that is not advisable. Because in late night if any crime take place with the couple sitting near sea shore, then all are going to ask question to police.

So few thing public should understand for sake of nation and few thing police should understand.

One more thing I want to add here about operation majanu if police want to protect or want to justify there view on this operation by saying that girls and boys were not going to there college they were roaming in park.. Than that is also not correct because this things parent should take care, and when any child comes in college they are of 18 yr or more so they are not minor they can think their good and bad. Why the hell police interfering in their personal life.

Police are illiterate they are just 10-12th pass, Only the police man those who joined their service (i.e. job) above the rank of sub- inspector have mind to think … other police have bullshit in their brain.

There is lot of corruption even in getting promotion & transfer in police department, lower grade police person have to give money as a bribe to their higher authority to get promotion & posting in that area from were they can earn lot of money by corruption.

Police Department have to clean them selve before cleaning the society.

Law and Order is the most important in the development of any state.

Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-22-2005, 04:15 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

OPERATION MAJNU has stunned human rights and women activist in the State. This has shown the sickness of the police mind.
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

Operation Majnu sucks. I don't like the idea. It should be banned and let the people live peacefully.

Comment

But who will tell these leaders and high authorities people. They are only for their sake and political meaning, always do the things which hurts the citizens.
          Last edited by megrisoft; 01-02-2006, 09:02 AM.
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

I think that Operation majnu was really stupid.This shows the inhuman and rude nature of the police.The police officials always convey that have faith in us and in the end they are always been accused of not doing their duty.

"JAB RAKSHAK HI BHASHAK HO JAYENGE TO JANTA KAHAN JAYEGI"
            Megrisoft team member
            Article Directory
            SEO India
            Link Building India

Comment

I fully agree with you arti.
              Megrisoft Team Member
              Search India

Comment

very stupid act done by police .. trying to control the feeling of new generation by lathi .. (i.e. stick ) ... ishq per pahara....

Comment

Well "JAB RAKSHAK HI BHASHAK HO JAYENGE TO JANTA KAHAN JAYEGI" tab janta ko control lena parega aur isko thik karna parega. Janta hi sabkuch hai.
                  But don't use your power unncessarily. Only when its needed. Cause old people are disturbed seeing these sights that why they supported operatin majnu. That's the reason the police gave. But I think that if old people don't like this then they dont' deserve to go to these parks.

Comment

Working...
                  X