X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love & Friendship

What is love? & What is Friendship?

Request to all People==> Please post your view on above question
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-20-2005, 03:56 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

I have heard that lots of people have friendship but after spending few months or years, their friendship ends up with love. But this is not always happened. There is a one fact that one cannot love other without friendship. Friendship is the first step in love.
    Friendship blooms by natural impulsion but love dissolved two souls into each other and become one.

"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over."
    Last edited by megrisoft; 12-26-2005, 03:30 PM.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

love is a super set of friendship and friendship is a subset of love...

Love is a feeling which is difficult to express in words, most of says when some one fall in love they don't like to eat, they become day dreamer, they see dream of their lovers. They just always want to be with their love and many more thing

In friendships you dont have all those feeling which is mention above .... & when you start to feel that....it means u are in love, it is no more friendship now...

So Love is super set of Friendship.
      Last edited by Priyanka; 12-23-2005, 04:24 PM.
      Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

A Friend's Love says:
        " If you ever need anything,
        I'll be there."

True Love says:
        " You'll never need anything;
        I'll be there."
        Last edited by megrisoft; 12-26-2005, 03:31 PM.
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

Love is Sacrifice.
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Lost Lost Lost : True Love

In today's times there is no true love left.In day to day life we hear people saying that I am in love but that kind of love is just attraction that goes with passing time.Lovers like Heer-Ranjha,Sohni-Mahival,Romeo-Julliet sacrificed their life for their love.It is almost impossible to find true love these days.

If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough.
            Megrisoft team member
            Article Directory
            SEO India
            Link Building India

Comment

There are many more thing in life other than Love & Friendship ..now a days honesty,patriotism, love, Friendship are only in book...
              Arti I truly agree with you, but now also some young people die like laila majnu heer ranjha & they are very young nearly in age group of 14-21.... which is very stupid act, life is big more than love and friendship...

Love is a Business
              Last edited by Guest; 01-01-2006, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X