Belive or not...it happened to me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belive or not...it happened to me!

I am working for a global corporation. I love my job. It pays me well and I love what I am doing. It is the best situation to be in. Recently, a new person joined my department. He just had some problem with me. I tried everything – from being friendly to him to ignoring him completely, but he would not budge. He just needed to make my life difficult. I came to know that he was talking behind my back and telling my colleagues and friends that I told bad things about them – things that I never said. Soon, there were enemies in my office. He was a favorite of my immediate boss and soon boss started ignoring me and sometimes even spoke rudely to me. I just did not know what to do or how to handle this situation. I tried talking to some of my friends in the office, and found out that he told them personal things against me. This was the appraisal time, and this politics of his could have costed me dear. After a lot of thinking, I decided to get outside help. I had seen ads of Pundit Maharaj many times, and he sounded credible to me. I spoke to him for a long time, when I called him first time. I felt as if I was talking to a friend, and I was not alone in the world. He told me the characteristics of this colleague of mine and even told me peculiar features of him, so I could identify my enemy. I was surprised at this, and my faith in Pundit Maharaj increased. I came to know last week, that this person has got a transfer in another department. He will be working from another office. I am happy that I got rid of him and that I don’t have to see his face again. Thank you Pundit ji for being such a great friend. Pundit number is +01144(0)7974445590
    T. S Edison, NJ

You are advertising or telling your story
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

she was just telling her story or you can say discussing the enviournment of the office,she was facing.she tried to make understand that in any case if you face these kind of problems or in furure so need not to be harsh or just find out the solution to share your problem with outsiders of the office,so you will get more solutions unless you will be in a problem creating by others in office ,you didn't go to your colleges to discuss with them or you may face others types of problems.don't show so much.or react too otherwise they will not beleive you. so i think this is the solution only that you must not react on any thing just behave as you were or are with them.slowly and steadly they come to know that he is having a problem with her so he is doing backbitting of her.why she doesn't say anything or react on the things. surrounding here

Comment

Working...
      X