Air India Charters Limited Recruitment at Various Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air India Charters Limited Recruitment at Various Post

Air India Charters Limited has invited applications for recruitment at various posts. The interested and eligible candidates can apply latest by September 10.

Post details:
    Total posts: 4 posts
    Post names:
    Chief of Engineering: 1 post
    Continuing Airworthiness Manager: 1 post
    Quality Manager: 1 post
    Base Maintenance Manager: 1 post

Eligibility criteria:

Educational qualifications:

Chief of Engineering: The candidates applying for this post should have a degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. They should have BAMEC in "PA/ HA" OR "CT/JE" OR "ES" OR "IS" OR"RN" categories and should have AME license in "A" OR "C" OR "E" OR "I" OR "R" on heavy commercial aircraft.

Continuing Airworthiness Manager: The candidates applying for this post should have BAMEC in "PA/ HA" OR "CT/ JE" OR "ES" OR "IS" OR "RN" categories and should have AME License in "A" OR "C" OR "E" OR "I" OR "R" on heavy commercial aircraft.

Quality Manager: The candidates applying for this post should have BAMEC in "PA/ HA" OR "CT/ JE" OR "ES" OR "IS" OR "RN" categories and should have AME License in "A" OR "C"OR "E" OR "I" OR "R" on heavy commercial aircraft.

Base Maintenance Manager: The candidates applying for this post should have BAMEC in "PA"/"HA" OR "CT/ "JE" OR "ES" OR "IS" OR "RN" categories and should have AME License in "A" OR "C" OR "E" OR "I" OR "R" on heavy commercial aircraft.

Age limit:

Chief of Engineering: The candidates applying for this post should not age more than 65 years.

Continuing Airworthiness Manager: The candidates applying for this post should not age more than 65 years.

Quality Manager: The candidates applying for this post should not age more than 65 years.

Base Maintenance Manager: The candidates applying for this post should not age more than 62 years.

Selection process:
    The candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performances in the personal interview and a pre-employment medical exam.

Pay Scale:
    Chief of Engineering: Rs 2.5 lakhs per month
    Continuing Airworthiness Manager: Rs 1.35 lakhs per month
    Quality Manager: Rs 1.35 lakhs per month
    Base Maintenance Manager: Rs 1.35 lakhs per month

Application process:
    In order to apply, the candidates are required to send their duly filled application forms to "to the Chief of HR, Air India Charters Limited, Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016".

Application fee:
    The candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500 in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of 'Air India Charters Limited' payable at Mumbai. The candidates belonging to reserved category are exempted from payment of fee.
Working...
X