Stop Sleep apnea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Sleep apnea

Narcolepsy is a serious medical disorder and a key to understanding other sleep disorders. Narcolepsy is a disabling illness affecting more than 1 in 2,000 Americans. Most individuals with the disorder are not diagnosed and are thus not treated. The disease is principally characterized by a permanent and overwhelming feeling of sleepiness and fatigue. Other symptoms involve abnormalities of dreaming sleep, such as dream-like hallucinations and finding oneself physically weak or paralyzed for a few seconds

Provigil helps to who is suffering from Narcolepsy .It is a disabling sleep disorder affecting humans and animals .It is characterized by daytime sleepingness, cataplexy, and striking transitions from wakefulness into rapid eye movement (REM) sleep .sleep is vital behavior of unknown function that consumes one third of life. Electrophysiological have shown that sleep is a heterogeneous state most classically separated into rapid eye movement (REM) and non rapid eye movement.
    REM sleep is characterized by vivid dreaming, muscle atonia. Non REM is characterized by partial muscle relaxation and less frequent dreaming mentation.
    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 09-19-2005, 08:44 AM.

Narcolepsy

well i was having a similalr problem and my doctor prescribed provigil for me
    This medicine is an anti-narcoleptic agent used to improve wakefulness in patients with narcolepsy (sudden uncontrollable attacks of daytime sleepiness), obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome, or in patients with shift work sleep disorder.
    i could not get it from a local chemist and so bought it from an online pharmacy like www.drugdelivery.ca

Comment

Working...
    X