Bible For Skinny Guys !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bible For Skinny Guys !!!

Well you all skinny guys, now I've sumthin to say. All that I have done in 1 year and got immense results, now wanted to tell you.

So if you are also skinny and bin working out for hours in gym, just stop and read this bible. This will help you in all the ways, but one thing you have to promise me, that you will have to do exactly the same what i will tell you.

So I won't start now, only whn i'll get good amount of response then only I'll write the bible.

ABOUT ME: Well about six months back I weighted 52 kgs, 5'8, real skinny.

NOW i'm almost 67 kgs, lean muscles, good shape.
    THANX to the BIBLE my coach read for me.

reply bak so that i may continue....

are you going to ask us to buy something?

Comment

No, nothing at all.....

But all i want is people knowing more about bodybuilding....avoiding myths, and do what i say in a very rigourous manner else you all will not benefit

all i want is your discpline......Thats it !!!

AND I'M SURE ALL THE SKINNY GUYS WILL BECOME A BIG FREAK !!

Comment

is it hard and strenous to build the body?? can u estimate the time it takes to build an average body build to a good body shape and some good amount of muscles?
        miqsh
        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Hello... just wanted to know more abt the 'Bible For Skinny Guys'. What's the big secret?

To HardRockGunS:

My problem is... I'm abt your height but I'm almost double your weight... is there a 'Bible For The Non-skinny Guys'?

FYI, I don't like to follow routines very much and I quit/lose interest very easily. So, if you have a good solution... pls share.
          AfDB, ARF, AsDB, ASEAN (dialogue partner), BIMSTEC, BIS, C, CERN (observer), CP, EAS, FAO, G- 6, G-15, G-24, G-77, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM (observer), IPU, ISO, ITU, MIGA, MONUC, NAM, OAS (observer), ONUB, OPCW, PCA, PIF (partner), SAARC, SACEP, SCO (observer), UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UNIFIL, UNMEE, UNMIS, UNMOVIC, UNOCI, UPU, WCL, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTO

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
            is it hard and strenous to build the body?? can u estimate the time it takes to build an average body build to a good body shape and some good amount of muscles?

well... its hard but not too much but then anything does have its cost, so to build a good physique u have to give some disciplined time towards it.
            Its takes at least 6 months of good hard work.

Comment

Why dont U give us some tips, Hard Rock, from your BIBLE?

Comment

What "bible for skinny guys" are you talking about? This seems interesting since I have slow metabolism. I don't sweat very often even if I workout a lot. Any tips?

Comment

This fellow is irritating......... i have got better tips

Comment

Working...
                  X